Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: Eviction #4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I…did NOT need an entire segment (with commercial breaks in between) with the Alyssa and Kyle showmance and nothing else.

How is there not a vomit emoji? 🤮🤢

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Nicole says she will "continue" to play with humility and grace. How about using the word "start" instead?

Taylor's speech was pretty good.

Joseph voted to evict Nicole.

Terrance voted to evict Nicole.

Michael voted to evict Nicole. (not sadly?)

Indy voted to evict Nicole.

Taylor's dress is pretty.

Jasmine voted to evict Nicole.

Daniel voted to evict Taylor.

Turner voted to evict Nicole.

Kyle voted to evict Nicole.

Alyssa voted to evict Nicole.

Brittany voted to evict Nicole.

Good-bye, Nicole!!

• Applause 2

Now this time Daniel’s was actually a sympathy vote. I’m impressed the LOs were able to fool the other side again and flip them for this result or maybe the others were just that stupid. I’m not that bummed that it wasn’t a blindside and everyone knew. I’m also not bothered by the showmance as long as it doesn’t affect game play.

Edited by dizzyd
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Now this time Daniel’s was actually a sympathy vote. I’m impressed the LOs were able to fool the other side again and flip them for this result or maybe the others were just that stupid. 

They're just that stupid!

• Love 2

Daniel’s jab was so lame…”you can’t split the cheque, start playing for yourself.”  LOL.  They have to finish taking out the trash before they start on each other.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

So many commercials, gah!

It certainly looks like we won't know the new HOH at the end of the show. Again.

That's getting really old.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Daniel’s jab was so lame…”you can’t split the cheque, start playing for yourself.  LOL.  They have to fish taking out the trash before they start on each other.  

He looked like he just wanted to take his ball and go home.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

It certainly looks like we won't know the new HOH at the end of the show. Again.

That's getting really old.

If it’s an endurance/wall competition, I don’t think we would have known the new HOH regardless of the commercial structure. 

"Big risk, big reward. I also thought I had the numbers."

Well, if you thought you had the numbers, then you didn't think there was a risk, now did you, Nicole?

"Kyle was the seventh person we couldn't come up with."

Then... Kyle would be the one that surprised you.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

Daniel is moping by himself. Nicole, I will soon join you in heaven, I mean Florida. But first I have to sit in the corner and pout a while. Maybe the whole week until I get my own way!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Big time damage control.   She is good at it, but she can’t retcon her terrible behaviour.    I

I wish Julie didn't gloss right over the alliance forming over the treatment of Taylor. I guess they will get into it in the extended interview, but Nicole should have had to answer for that on the show.

Edited by vb68
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

It is clear Nicole realized she was leaving and had time to figure out how to sell herself as an innocent who got voted out trying to support her alliance….I played with grace and humility…funniest line of the evening.   

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"Big risk, big reward. I also thought I had the numbers."

Well, if you thought you had the numbers, then you didn't think there was a risk, now did you, Nicole?

"Kyle was the seventh person we couldn't come up with."

Then... Kyle would be the one that surprised you.

During that whole answer I was basically yelling at my TV (as I do) that the word she was looking for was Hubris. No risk/reward, no numbers, HUBRIS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4