Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Cast: Bella Thorne, Anthony de la Torre, Nico Greetham, Billie Bodega, and Austin Woods.

Bella Thorne as Marci
Nico Greetham as Paul Winowski
Anthony de la Torre as Chaz
Stevanna "Billie Bodega" Jackson as Piper
Austin Woods as Wyatt
Edited by AnimeMania
  • Love 1

Okay, I'll start. That was bad. That was very bad. If you haven't watched it, I'll summarize.

Girl gets teased in high school for having a birthmark on her face. Learns how to apply makeup to cover it. Goes to clubs to pick up random people to have sex with, torture, kill, and bury in her cellar. Why does she do this? Because of being teased in high school. Also she has a husband who helps her bury bodies. Yeah. 

This was a bad show. 

Edited by Faceplant
added some details
  • Love 10

So so bad. So boring I kept turning it off and coming back to it. The reason she gave was just stupid, it would have made more sense had she been raped at a club or something but being teased? Add into it Bella Thorne can’t act and it was just perhaps the worst AHS story yet (and that bar is pretty low). I can’t believe Ryan Murphy can’t do better than this? 

• Love 6

Why did the guy who ended up being the victim have his wall covered with newspaper clippings from the victims of Bella Thorne's character? 

Yes, her motive was lame. Boring episode. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So were all of the victims men, or were some of them women? Since Piper saw all of the men that Marci was picking up at the bars, you would have thought she would catch on, since the same night they would go missing. I am guessing they never drive to the club together or leave together. If only Marci had heard of concealer, I wouldn't of had to sit through this BS. The women were kind of sexy, why is it we only have male nudity, I think is is time for some equal representation.

• Love 2

I concur this was bad. I've heard the name Bella Thorne before, but I couldn't tell you where from nor have I ever seen her in anything. Wow. She is not good. 

So far all three episodes have been written by Manny Coto. I think Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk need to find a new writer. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 8/4/2022 at 10:55 AM, BingeyKohan said:

Imagine Promising Young Woman with zero talent (and PYW was not even that good)

Agreed on both accounts. 

One nice touch though that I liked...when Marci is looking on her laptop, there's an ad there for Aura, the technology used in last week's episode. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

As soon as they started talking about a serial killer, I was just waiting for it to be revealed that it was either the husband or both the wife and husband, so I was not surprised by the ending at all. This was by far the worst of the three, not helped by the fact that Bella Thorne can not carry an episode, yikes. She was painful to watch, but to be fair to her, not even the best actress on the planet could have made her villain speech sound good. 

She's a serial killer because of a birth mark? Really? It would have been more believable if they were just a pair of thrill killers, her "motivation" for revenge was hilariously stupid. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I know Bella Thorne for some reason is one of those actresses people have "feelings" about but "Drive" is the kind of story I really enjoy whether it is AHSesque or just a regular thriller in book form or tv form.  It just kind of jells for me.      

• Love 1
On 8/4/2022 at 10:13 PM, Avaleigh said:

Why did the guy who ended up being the victim have his wall covered with newspaper clippings from the victims of Bella Thorne's character? 

Yes, her motive was lame. Boring episode. 

I thought he had killed them. For being ungrateful.  She said that the press hadn’t caught into her murders yet.  I think she was supposed to be a feminist Dexter.

Edited by Anela
  • Useful 2
14 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

A winner in what way?

The way the killer idjit thought. Marci is superficial and kills people because she got made fun of in high school because no one told her about pancake makeup. Geez- pick up 17 magazine once in a while. Anyway, to her a knife salesman wouldn't be a "winner".