Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Break-ups and shake-ups

• Start Topic

I literally gasped when Dave gave Tash the ultimatum that he was going to reveal their secret which of course wasn't much of a secret.  And then when the word "slut" came out I had  chills.  This guy seems unhinged.

That said, I feel like Tash used him for sex.  I don't believe for one minute that she wanted to keep their relationship a secret because OMG I cheated on my BF.  I think Dave is her dirty little secret -- she has an attraction to him sexually but doesn't want others to know.  Maybe it's the excitement of the secret.  Maybe she doesn't think he's hot enough to be public with? I don't know but she definitely sent a shit ton of mixed messages as it seems he thought they were in a relationship.  

Wasn't she basically wanting them to room together initially?  Thought she basically directed him to the cabin to room with her.  But then she already seemed tuned out on Dave and he was picking up on it and confused.  Then after he got weird with man bun boy, and she seemed turned off again, she ends up demanding sex from him again?  Then is back to ignoring him.

Not that he would've behaved any differently, but if she should've been clear about what she wanted and didn't want.  And I would bet if this was a female crew member that was dealing with a guy dicking them around, we'd probably cheer him being called a fuck boy in a text.

I bet Tash, for all of her beauty, is deeply insecure and needs someone, anyone to validate her attractiveness all.the.time.