Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Marry Sonny.  I'm not worried because he'll eventually cheat with Carly & I can take him to the cleaners.  & then she'll be the one shot in the head, chest, or blown up.

Give FakeLuke a foot massage or watch Kiki mug in the background while you discuss something serious.

Maxie's ... I figure I could convince her to bring the whole family in for group therapy, and then I could at least look at Mac's handsome face for a while.

Would you rather be trapped in the frozen people lab like Robin or trapped in Sonny's penthouse like Ava was (without the assurance of rescue by helicopter)?

...no contest of course duh, do I really have to answer? hehe....handcuffs make good foreplay...MEOW!

Would you rather be trapped pregnant around The Nina or have a hooha and trapped with Sonny?

• Love 1

Floating Rib - clientele aren't uppity snobs staying in the hotel

Would you rather go shopping with Maxie or play hide and go seek with Spencer

Is Spencer in a location with potential for a "looks like an accident" homicide? Errr, nevermind.

Going shopping with Maxie. Is it wrong that that sounds like a like of fun? Provided she leaves Levi at home.

Would you rather spend a day trapped in Silas's apartment with an ovulating Nina or a night trapped inside a crypt with Sonny?

Babysit all the kids. The only one that is a handful is Spencer, and by the time I got done with him, he would be too afraid to mouth off.

Would you rather listen to Sonny whine about Deke or listen to Levi complain about how he's been wronged by the Jones and Spencer clans?

Levi - at least it's a new story. Sonny has beaten that Deke thing into the ground

Would you rather listen to Lucy ramble for an hour about choosing between Scott and Kevin or listen to Carly ramble about the reasons she and Sonny are no good together?

Carly, because I'd love to hear her justifications.

Would you rather hear Franco whine about his relationship with his father or Carly?

Carly. I'd get eye strain rolling my eyes at a man, especially at 45 years of age, whining about a father he never knew he didn't have.

Would you rather be: (1) locked in a closet by Richard Simmons for the duration of the nurses ball; or (2) sitting in the audience for the entire duration of the Nurses Ball, including an interruption by Richard Simmons and a performance by Mac and the dummy.

Would you rather be: (1) locked in a closet by Richard Simmons for the duration of the nurses ball; or (2) sitting in the audience for the entire duration of the Nurses Ball, including an interruption by Richard Simmons and a performance by Mac and the dummy.

I'd watch the show. Would you rather blink Carly's Rock out of existence or blink Jason's Box of Pain out of existence?

Tell Silas. If I actually have to present evidence to Michael, I have a feeling it might take a while. And awhile. And while.

Would you rather dine with Elizabeth Taylor's Helena or Constance Towers's Helena?

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

Felix b/c [banned nickname] Carly is scary when she lords over you all giganitic like.eekkk!

Would you rather have to be Silas's love advisor or discuss morals with Dr. O?

Edited by Cattitude

Silas.  I can just do a lot of "what the hell is wrong with you?  Open your eyes, man!" and smacking him.   I think Dr. O wouldn't let me get away with smacking her. 

You're stuck in a room for 2 hours and have to listen (really listen) to a character the whole time.  Would you rather it be Sonny or Nina? 

Actually I could have sworn Kiki said she was good at math. Her or Starr. One of them said it. But. Internets to Nina, I would choose, anyway.

Would you rather vacation on Cassadine Island in Greece or Sonny's Island in the Caribbean

Sonny's island in the Caribbean. Cassadine Island was really a windy rest stop off the Pacific Coast Highway. Plus, don't I get a free dress for visiting Sonny's Island?

Would you rather boogie all night at the Campus Disco or do karaoke at the Outback Club?

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

The obvious being that neither Ava nor Sonny will ever stand trial for their crimes?

Connie's murder trial. Mainly because AJ is not dead. But also because I'm f-in' tired of all these other middle-aged divas from other shows coming to Port Charles (Nina & Ava, you get 90% of my side eye) while former lead Anna sits on the sidelines twiddling her thumbs. And, sadly, "twiddling her thumbs" is not a euphemism for hooking up with Nathan and/or Dante.

Would you rather sit through an endless loop of Dusty and Terry's "40 Million Stars""

http://youtu.be/d4sDaYEDMtQ?t=4m

or Connor's "Now that You're Here:"

http://youtu.be/nZKrkpRa4EA ?

lmao at the audience's reaction shots. Are they SUPPOSED to hate the song? But yeah I choose 40 million stars, I actually do think the song is better than Connor's and at least in it's an outdoor arena where your escape is less obvious.

Would you rather wear Anna's wig in that 40 million stars scene or Laura's black summer on the run wig?

Such a hideous choice. Are you sure "shoot myself" is not an option? Fine. I'll take Laura's brunet wig. That shade of the red one is so not my color.

I'll give another equally unappetizing choice, YMMV. You have to keep one, but you can get rid of the other: would you rather keep Franco or Kiki.

Edited by Francie