Type keyword(s) to search

Would You Rather?

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

A Q, although the free babysitting from Gram would be nice.

Would you rather be trapped in a room listening to Nina and her jazz hands (complete with one latex glove) rave about her lack of a baby, or trapped in a room where Sonny and Carly were having "this can't ever happen again" sex?

Sonny.  He's such a baffoon that I wouldnt have to actually kill the person because eventually he'd get distracted by something.

Would you rather be a board member at GH and have to listen to Dr. O make a budget presentation, or be an ELQ board member and have to listen to Keeks make a presentation about . . . something?

Sonny's powerpoint - he wouldn't have the skills to operate the clicker and would hurl it like barware before slide #2.

Assuming Show ever gets back to the hostage situation, would you rather Levi killed Lulu or Maxie?

oooh sweet baby Jasus, that's a hard one, woman. Spinelli, I guess. We'd have pop culture stuff to talk about. 

Would you rather work at the Haunted Star with drunken Luke pre-renovation or control freak Lulu post renovation 

(edited)

drunk Luke- maybe I could push him off the boat and claim he fell.

Would you rather scrape paint at the brownstone with Kiki or kidnap Lulu and Maxie with Levi?

Edited by Cattitude

Ok, this is tough, because I don't trust this regime at all! If Stone lived, he'd be a Sonny cheerleader and would've turned on poor Robin just like everyone else. If TR came back, Ron would treat Robert like one of his shiny toys - dumbed down and ignored once the shine wore off.

But assuming the writers were replaced with better writers ... Give TR a great contract and bring back Robert!

Now, imagine you're a young actress on the show, this is your make it or break it moment. Would you rather try to make a love scene work with old Jason (rubbing against you awkwardly, fully clothed, staring at you dead-eyed)? Or Patrick when the story is stupid (as he smirks halfheartedly, bitches about Robin and sports that scary beard)?

My Gawd those are NOT choices. It speaks to my great loathing of Patrick that I'd even consider SBu Jason...ugh....ugh....eenie meenie miney...d'oh!

Patrick....Gawd help me!

Would you rather watch Sonny put the moves on Lulu or Fluke put the moves on Kiki?