Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Book Club

• Start Topic

OK, now THAT's much more like it! Finally the show looked like itself and not the disjointed mess it's mostly been this season. 

Also, we really needed a win and we got several. As soon as Tally's mom casually mentioned the "book club", I knew what it was going to be about. Who knew she could be such a badass!

Willa and Alder working together? Awesome! I just wish they blasted the entire drilling site away. 

It also helped that the bad guys were given minimum screen time. Those people make me physically sick.

More of this, please! 

• Love 3

This episode was great. We got some character stuff, but we also got more urgency when it came to the plot. I wish all the eps had followed this format. Instead we've had the president's daughter being a virus/part human dangling through episodes, slowly setting up what could have only made it into one ep. See what happens when you split up the big group, show? You can build more tension instead of having everyone look like idiots every time they let psycho!camarilla man live multiple times when there's seven plus witches around.

That after the storm for the episode was almost hard to watch. I mean they've all been sad, but idk it made me sadder than the others.

• Love 1