Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Dig Me Out

• Start Topic

No Kyle, so the episode gets an F from me.  

I feel like Max got a haircut (a bad one, in my opinion) and gave it to Michael to use as whatever it is that is eating his face.  Michael, it seems, has made peace with his lack of powers pretty fast, which seems out of character to me.  

The big pink phallic sword is just cringeworthy.  Even more cringeworthy that the last scene in the quicksand desert between Dallas/BonnieClyde- the dialogue was shockingly bad. 

The New York scenes with Rosa felt superfluous to me, but it was nice to see the Rosa again, however briefly.  Too bad she and New-And-Improved-Wyatt couldn't make it work off screen.  I guess we'll see her next week too.

And Alex, maybe?  I mean, he's got to come back if he and Michael are going to get their HEA- no spoilers here, just my assumption, given that this is the last season.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dallas-in-the-swim-trunks to Dallas-in-the-glasses seemed very Superman to Clark Kent.

Is Bonnie in the underground Other World with Dallas?
Or is she dead?
Either way, Michael is going to be madder than a wet hen.

Clyde was almost comically evil. Bad directing or acting?

• Love 2
16 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

No Kyle, so the episode gets an F from me.  

Same.  I do like Dallas so far, though. So I was able to sort of pay attention.  And I was happy to see Rosa back.  But, ugh, Liz.  I like Liz and Max and Liz&Max less and less each week. And I was so annoyed with her during her scenes with both Rosa and Max. And I was irritated that it seemed that immediately after Liz rightly apologized for being an asshole at dinner, rather than have a real talk about their dynamic, Rosa was put in the role of Liz's cheerleader in charge of propping Liz's ego back up ludicrous heights to where it naturally will drift anyway.. so dammit Rosa!

Other stuff happened, blah blah ship, blah Michael's woobie feels, blah blah Dallas pulled a Moses?! blah, blah Clyde being a dick some more, blah, blah the desert eating people again. Oh Hi Dallas's daddy... wait, where the fuck is Bonnie? Oh and people remembered Alex exists! But also, why isn't he in this undergrounds cavern place? Fuck, I'm confused. Maybe I paid less attention than I thought.

Oh, and did they imply Alex is dead? Clairvoyant? In the Upsidedown? 

• Love 1

No Kyle? Boo! 

I used to like Max/Liz alright, but I am tired of them this season. Max is a moron, Liz is selfish, they seem to bring out the worst in each other, they seem miserable whenever they're together. What was with the duologue this week? It felt so off, like back in season one, and Liz and Max had it the worst, or possibly tied with that desert confrontation. 

Great seeing Rosa and I am happy to see her living her best life. Good on her for calling Liz out on her selfishness, I really do always like their scenes.

I guess Alex is dead? Poor guy, I assume he is going to be fine but he literally had to start screaming psychically at Maria (who wasn't looking for him) to get anyone to give a crap that he was missing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I've been playing catch-up on the episodes (due to medical issues) and I kept yelling at the T.V. because it's been weeks and no one, no one, noticed Alex was missing. Did the actor have a scheduling conflict or something? This is the last season, right?