Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Beverly Hills Blackout

• Start Topic

On 7/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, janiema said:

Erika will be able to add her hair extension business to her bankruptcy.

Seriously and speaking of her hair extensions what about that enormous Phentex yarn braid thing she had on in the interview scene

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Mar said:

I agree. Maurizio also loves those girls. However, his recent Instagram post with Portia has caused some stir on social media.😬😵😳 after the controversy, he removed it. Very creepy in my opinion.

E701E655-7D86-4109-9B1A-1D1C56426851.thumb.jpeg.7eee4ab0101c91fb20835f258058a575.jpeg

They say a picture paints a thousand words.  This "looks" all kinds of wrong.   If they were going for loving and endearing, they missed the mark by a whole lot. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 7/28/2022 at 3:55 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Respectfully I disagree genetics does play a role in it but there are other factors that can lead to alcoholism 

she is drinking to block out she didn’t do that before cause she didn’t have the issues she had. If she isn’t dealing with the issue and is using alcohol to feel better and have fun then that can and does lead to a bigger issue of dependency 

it’s like a mother picking up drinking more after a child dies and becomes a alcoholic when she could drink fine before the incident … it does happen 

Again Not everyone becomes an alcoholic or is one just from drinking excessive because of these issues IF they spot the dependency before it becomes the bigger issue then the issues its covering 

Is she really doing this just for the show and a storyline or is this an actual problem becomes the real question and that I just don’t know 

Your culture, religion, family and work influence many of your behaviors, including drinking. Family plays the biggest role in a person's likelihood of developing alcoholism. Children who are exposed to alcohol abuse from an early age are more at risk of falling into a dangerous drinking pattern

I've had a lot of exposure to alcoholics.

My sister is an alcoholic; I am not. And neither is my brother. Sure, I like to drink as much as the next girl, but my sister has this pathology that makes her dependent on alcohol and she only knows that she has to drink to excess and she can't get through her day without drinking. Everyone in her life has begged her to get help and so far, she refuses.

One of my college roommates is an alcoholic who periodically promises to stop. And then goes right back on drinking.

My best friend was an alcoholic; got sober with the help of AA. She understood what was going on with her and got help. Another friend quit drinking on his own, no AA. Never addressed the underlying pathology that caused him to drink in the first place. He's what is known as a 'dry drunk'.

My college boyfriend literally drank himself to death. As did a co-worker whom I liked a lot.

My point is, that alcoholism is a disease and you don't just give yourself a disease by drinking to excess. The pathology must exist for you to be an alcoholic. Garcelle has no idea what she's talking about when she makes statements like, 'Erika is going to give herself an alcoholism by drinking so much.' 

Erika is either an alcoholic or she isn't. She's not going to drink herself into a disease. Alcoholism is a pathology, not a learned behavior.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Mar said:

I agree. Maurizio also loves those girls. However, his recent Instagram post with Portia has caused some stir on social media.😬😵😳 after the controversy, he removed it. Very creepy in my opinion.

E701E655-7D86-4109-9B1A-1D1C56426851.thumb.jpeg.7eee4ab0101c91fb20835f258058a575.jpeg

I sent my husband this picture asking what her thought the relationship was between these two. He said “boyfriend and girlfriend” with the tone of “why are you asking me his”.

The look on his face when I said “no, it’s a father and daughter” was one of shock and he asked “where did you get this?” 

I think that says it all.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Mar said:

Oh boy! I just checked his IG, and the pic is either still there or he put it back. I think Portia is still so young and innocent, she probably just thinks she's kissing her dad on the forehead and has no idea how this pic would look. Mauricio may also still see her his little girl. The fact they both have their eyes closed does give that passionate lover vibe though. I don't think Mauricio realized how this looks, but I totally get why everyone's cringing over it.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, endure said:

Seriously and speaking of her hair extensions what about that enormous Phentex yarn braid thing she had on in the interview scene

I think that one is called "Mikey's Revenge." 

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, 65mickey said:

This picture is truely horrifying. Her lipsseem to go up and down. Is this permanent or does she have to get injections  to keep them puffed up? I envision a time when they  over fill them and her lips burst like an over-inflated bicycle tire. 

From YOUR lips to God's ear!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

The WWCL guys said, paraphrasing, “I’ve been doubting Erika’s claims of extreme over-imbibing. Suspecting she is trying to distract us from the actual horrifying behavior with this Erika is LIT!!! behavior. But maybe this isn’t an act. Erika would never sing live (without Autotune) if substances weren’t wreaking havoc on her judgment and inhibitions.”

They also have this hilarious discussion about how much they hate autocorrect.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Diana cannot read a room:

Diana: And I would want to have lunch, dinner.

Garcelle: I would love to [<- - Garcelle is actually changing the subject here; she’s not saying that she would love to have lunch, dinner]- - You know, obviously…

I enjoyed Diana telling Garcelle, “I always feel like there’s part of yourself, I see it in your eyes, that you like me.”

Garcelle: Yeah. Well, thank you for tonight.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

I think Erika is mixing something else with her meds.  I've been on Lexapro with the Wellbutrin for about 4-5 years, (20 mg Lexapro, 300 WB) and don't get shitfaced with 2 drinks.  4 or 5 drinks, sure.  But 2?  Come on now.  She's adding something else in there.  I regularly have a glass of wine or two and it's no big deal.  or champagne. 

Absolutely, no question.  

• Love 2

All the Jewish housewives sitting around Asher's (also Jewish???) Performance of "Oh Holy Night" singing about "Our Dear Savior's birth" and shedding tears?? Ummm okayyyy...  I can't really compute. It feels like a mockery on some level. Could've chosen any other song like the Charlie Brown one or something.  

That was such a cringeworthy performance anyhow. Worse than an American Idol reject. In the words of Randy Jackson "that's a  'no' for me, dawg." Erika "singing" along. Oh dear. Such secondhand embarrassment. Then the others with glazed over eyes.

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I enjoyed Diana telling Garcelle, “I always feel like there’s part of yourself, I see it in your eyes, that you like me.”

Garcelle: Yeah.  Well, thank you for tonight.

Best line of the show. Erika and Diana are working to get Garcelle to turn on Sutton, but thankfully, she knows what's up.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

What Garcelle was thinking: "Yes, I'd like you to go far, far away".

• Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Garcelle: I would love to- - You know, obviously…

You know she had to be careful not to react like this.

wait-what-garcelle-beauvais.gif

Her wtf face is even gorgeous. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
On 7/29/2022 at 11:40 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Garcelle: I would love to- - You know, obviously…

This made me giggle. More proof that Garcelle is the only consistently good one. She never lets us down!

• Applause 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean honestly it makes sense now 

I was thinking the same last week.

Diana's on to give Asher exposure. She doesn't seem remotely interested in being on the show herself. Like it was more than she bargained for on her end.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

If she is as rich as she claims to be she can just buy him a career. She doesn't need this show. He has a pleasant singing voice for a choir but as a recording artist probably not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
On 7/28/2022 at 11:36 AM, dmeets said:

Speaking of the press, I was offended that one of the news anchors referred to PK as "star of the Real Housewives." NO.

Not only that, but in the stock photos of him that they used, he somehow looked so much more like a normal, nice-looking person and so much less like an over-boiled potato. Unacceptable.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 7/29/2022 at 5:38 PM, endure said:

Omg, that yarn braid reminded me of my Pretty Cut and Grow doll I had in the 80s!

image.thumb.jpeg.7a86290be2baa4cae0eb613a5e909492.jpeg

• Wink 1
  • LOL 14
12 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Omg, that yarn braid reminded me of my Pretty Cut and Grow doll I had in the 80s!

image.thumb.jpeg.7a86290be2baa4cae0eb613a5e909492.jpeg

I grew up in the Eighties. I didn't have one of these, but remember the commercials. 😂

• Love 5
On 7/29/2022 at 4:32 AM, Hiyo said:

Yeah, Kathy was pretty much "We didn't even notice you weren't there".

But from Ericka's POV, it seemed more about her again trying to garner sympathy from the audience and playing it up to the camera.

Erika is soooo friggin' delusional about her celeb status and importance, she didn't go to Paris' wedding because she didn't want to bring it down with what is going on in HER life?  LIke the tabloids and gossip sites would give two shits about some grifting former stripper married to a con man lawyer when Kim Kardashian, Paula Abdul, Emma Roberts, Nicole Richie and other celebrities were there?  Give me a break!! 

Erika probably could't afford a gift from Paris' registry, or she was afraid that the paparazzi and photographers would NOT pay any attention at all to her!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Erika is soooo friggin' delusional about her celeb status and importance, she didn't go to Paris' wedding because she didn't want to bring it down with what is going on in HER life?  LIke the tabloids and gossip sites would give two shits about some grifting former stripper married to a con man lawyer when Kim Kardashian, Paula Abdul, Emma Roberts, Nicole Richie and other celebrities were there?  Give me a break!! 

Erika probably could't afford a gift from Paris' registry, or she was afraid that the paparazzi and photographers would NOT pay any attention at all to her!  

How kind of Erika. She didn't want to bring drama to the Hiltons, or besmirch the pristine reputation of Paris. Maybe she didn't want to outshine any soloists at the ceremony with her rendition of The Wedding Song (There Is Love), or God forbid, Ave Maria.

To be a fly on the wall to watch a "lit" Erika grovel and suck up to actual celebrities, while proclaiming she's the perfect wedding guest. I imagine she'd give Dorit's fawning over JLC a run for the money, and it'd be much more entertaining than the circus side-show that will be Tre's wedding.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She was a 1970 something birthday gift, I loved that doll!

I really wish I had kept her!  My sister had Velvet (the blonde one) and my cousin had Cinnamon.  

• Love 3