Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Beverly Hills Blackout

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This “intervention” feels fake as hell I’m sorry 

this is total let’s try to shift the focus 

Surely you aren't implying that the rest of this BS is real are you? I'm so defrauded.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Wouldn’t have been funny if Erika’s son was the cop who drove PK home, ran into a blizzard and flipped the car? 

Then the joke really would have been on PK, since PK was having a good laugh at that bullshit last year.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wasn’t he the surprise guest at a party Yo and David threw some seasons back? I think he sang Ave Maria and everybody cried. 

Oh yeah. There was some convo where Yo, the alleged friend of Erika, thought it would be appropriate for her to perform for the Pope. 

They cried for Asher's singing too...just sayin'

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
30 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a good thing this wasn't a David Foster event. He'd have blown a gasket at Erika's sing-along.

Can you imagine??  I would have loved to see that!

If it was a David Foster event, at least we'd have Babyface or Andrea Bocelli perform and not someone who probably got rejected from American Idol auditions on the first round.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
Just now, njbchlover said:

If it was a David Foster event, at least we'd have Babyface or Andrea Bocelli perform and not someone who probably got rejected from American Idol auditions.

Or from America’s Got Talent.

• LOL 7
32 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a good thing this wasn't a David Foster event. He'd have blown a gasket at Erika's sing-along.

I would pay so much money to see this, what a pair of assholes I am not even sure who I’d  root for!? 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

I must be out of it. This is honestly the first time I’ve heard of PK’s drunk driving bust.

Cautionary tales on alcohol overindulgence abound this evening.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Sutton’s feet….LOL. This date is kinda cute.

And cut to: Buzzkill Erika. Sutton could be a million miles away and she’d still be catching shit.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Erika and her horse tails. Is this where Rinna has her “deep convo”? Could this be an intervention with Mikey and her flunkies? Talk about enablers.

Jeebus! She fell and hit her head? They find people DEAD from accidents like that. And she dismisses it with an eyeroll. “I could have hurt myself.” Well…YEAH…. Rinna, surprsingly, is showing what looks like genuine concern.

As much as I loathe Rinna, she was a better friend to Erika than Kyle, She actually showed concern and voiced her concern. 
I guess I’m not too old to be surprised.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

Okay, so— So far, I’ve got:

- Erika sound like Dorinda. “I...*slur* needth-a...another drink...”

- Kathy has that disorder Brad Pitt supposedly has, where she doesn’t actually *see* someone’s face and have recognition, but for her... it’s only if the person is black? 

Just another day in Beverly Hills, I guess! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why am I still watching this? I think have a problem.

ETA:  I’m only like 5mins into the episode. Send beer.

Edited by Miss Bones
I hate these women
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh no, here comes Asher trying to have a David Foster moment like that party Yolanda had when Baby Face was there, and Brandi gave me second hand embarrassment.  And along comes Erika trying to one-up him, and again I’m dying of second hand embarrassment.  At the same time, it is Christmas, and who among us hasn’t wanted to sing along to a Christmas song at Christmas?  

Asher doesn’t sound as bad as I thought he would, but doesn’t sound as good as I thought he *could*.  L’il pitchy.

Erika is slurring at Kathy now. “Pleath don’t-a make-a me cry...” 

Edited by Miss Bones
Wrong word
  • Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

Asher doesn’t sound as bad as I thought he would, but doesn’t sound as good as I thought he *could*.  L’il pitchy.

You must have been in my head when I watched that scene. I thought the same.

Sutton, I like you, but this date is so awkward. LOL. As someone who suffers from neuropathy, I probably wouldn't mention that at dinner.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, janiema said:

Why are PK and Dorit having this discussion in public?

Because the "break-in" storyline is getting a little tired??  They needed something ELSE to hang their chic Louis Vuitton hats on??

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Chamomile tea with honey…is Erika on the wagon after her come-to-Jesus with Rinna? In all seriousness…I hope so.

Oh, no hot drinks?  Ok, cognac then.  Only choice.  🙃

• LOL 8
  • Love 2