Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E12: Beverly Hills Blackout

• Start Topic

Diana apologises to Garcelle for acting out at her birthday party; Lisa has a frank conversation with Erika about her recent behaviour; Kathy's prank annoys but doesn't surprise Kyle.

Airdate: 07/27/2022

• Love 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Slakkie said:

I cannot wait to hear Diana’s apology - "I am from Bosnia and it is in our culture to be an asshole at your birthday.  Here is a 6-pack of Neuro and I will give some of my ex-husband’s money to Haiti - we good now, yes?"

Oh. Em. Gee. You are funny. I love this post. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Slakkie said:

So let me understand, now its okay for RINNA to question Erika but when Garcelle does it - she is just letting her hair down?  I cannot wait to hear Diana apology - "I am from Bosnia and it is in our culture to be an asshole at your birthday.  Here is a 6 pack of Neuro and I will give some of my ex-husbands money to Haiti - we good now, yes?"

And Diana will work in her miscarriage, since she's the only woman who's ever had one before. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/24/2022 at 7:43 AM, Slakkie said:

So let me understand, now its okay for RINNA to question Erika but when Garcelle does it - she is just letting her hair down?  I cannot wait to hear Diana apology - "I am from Bosnia and it is in our culture to be an asshole at your birthday.  Here is a 6 pack of Neuro and I will give some of my ex-husbands money to Haiti - we good now, yes?"

So she says.

Knowing Rinna and how she is around Erika, I’m guessing this “frank discussion” won’t amount to much. Erika will feed Rinna some bullshit that Rinna just accepts, and that will be that.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

I just realized I can't miss this ep because my cousin, who's the only person I know who watches this show, is on vacation. She needs me to fill her in.

I told her that it's likely someone else will go after Sutton . . . for breathing.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

Didn’t we have to hear about Crystals ED last season? Maybe don’t talk to assholes  people like Erika about any problem you have. 

I have to give Asher props. He’s got a beautiful voice, of course I am a little tone deaf. OMG shut up Erika! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Didn’t we have to hear about Crystals ED last season? Maybe don’t talk to assholes  people like Erika about any problem you have. 

I have to give Asher props. He’s got a beautiful voice. OMG shut up Erika! 

No, I think Erika is just shitfaced drunk, Garcelle. Her telling Crystal that she couldn’t have the chicken tender…just a mean, ugly sot. i’m surprised she didn’t push Asher out of the way to take over.

It’s embarrassing. She won’t remember a thing later on.

• Love 19
Just now, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m behind on this thread But did Kyle just say putting labels on stuff  is very dangerous? Do I remember the scene in the back of the  limo with Adrian, she and Kim correctly?

Shhhhh you are so not supposed to remember that! Did you not get the memo?

• Wink 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I’m behind on this thread But did Kyle just say putting labels on stuff  is very dangerous? Do I remember the scene in the back of the  limo with Adrian, she and Kim correctly?

She’s saying she doesn’t want to do that because what she did to her sister she’s using it has defending the behavior 

• Like 3

The orphans and burn victims don’t care that Erika is having a hard time. She’s mixing Lexapro AND Wellbutrin? And mixing other drugs with alcohol, this is how people die, I don’t like her but I wouldn’t want that to happen to her or anyone else. 
I’m glad Diana is apologizing to Garcelle. She’s still an asshole tho. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

Well Kyle didn't cut her sister any slack when she called her sick and an alcoholic on national tv. But I guess Erika deserves better.

Of all people, Kyle should be the first to recognize what’s going on. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

It's a good thing this wasn't a David Foster event. He'd have blown a gasket at Erika's sing-along.

Just got an image of her doing a duet with Andrea Bocelli.

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Kyle is so trying to horn in on Kathy's (puzzling, in my opinion) popularity, but she's not a good enough actress to pull it off. Last week in their first scene together, Kyle shoehorned some of Kathy's greatest hits, like hunky-dory, into the conversation. This week, Kyle seems about two seconds away from calling Kathy a Lovable Scamp.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Erika and her horse tails. Is this where Rinna has her “deep convo”? Could this be an intervention with Mikey and her flunkies? Talk about enablers.

Jeebus! She fell and hit her head? They find people DEAD from accidents like that. And she dismisses it with an eyeroll. “I could have hurt myself.” Well…YEAH…. Rinna, surprsingly, is showing what looks like genuine concern.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6