Type keyword(s) to search

Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2022)

• Start Topic

SHAZAM! FURY OF THE GODS | Comic Con 2022 Full Panel (Zachary Levi, Lucy Liu, Asher Angel)
Films That Rock   Jul 24, 2022

'Shazam: Fury of the Gods' Panel | SDCC 2022 | Entertainment Weekly
Entertainment Weekly    Jul 24, 2022

‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ Director on the Dragon, Villains, and What He Learned From Test Screenings
BY STEVE WEINTRAUB   JULY 28, 2022
https://collider.com/shazam-2-director-interview-dragon-monsters-fury-of-the-gods-sdcc/ 

The trailer just dropped. It reveals a few things. I didn't realize Shazam was going to fight a dragon. I'm glad we can now talk about this. Shazam fights a dragon in the movie.
SANDBERG: He fights a lot of things. I wanted him to put even more monsters and all kinds of stuff. I was like, "Put it all in the trailer." I just want people to see it. Look at the cool stuff we've been making. Yeah, the dragon is awesome.

It's so funny you say that because some filmmakers I know talk about how they want to keep things back and other people I know are like, "Listen, whatever gets people in the seats, let's do it."
SANDBERG: I'm more like that. Some things, it's like, you want to keep some twists and turns secret, but you want to show cool visuals. I think a lot of people also forget some of it, or they don't know quite the context. I don't think it ruins the experience. It's more like just gets people excited.

Where are you actually in the edit of the movie?
SANDBERG: Now it's just finishing it up, all the VFX and recording the music with a proper orchestra and everything. The movie is pretty much... The cut's locked and everything, so it's just finishing it up.
Is there one sequence that is really pushing the boundaries of VFX in terms of, were you nervous to put it in the movie just because of what it was going to rely on?
SANDBERG: There's stuff with some of the powers of the sisters that you see glimpses of it in this trailer, but we're still tweaking and figuring out exactly what it looks like. It's hard to talk about without being spoilery, but it's a very big power.
There are many ways you could go with this sequel. How close did it come to being like another movie versus the story that you ended up telling?
SANDBERG: First, we looked at following the comic book closer, the New 52 version, because there were new issues of that. It felt like we wanted to do something more in our world because the comic book goes way into the fantasy lands and stuff like that. Once we had that down, we knew we wanted to do more with the family because the family isn't in the first movie that much. They don't even know about Shazam's power. We wanted to see them all together and just up the stakes and just do more of everything.
I've heard that you've tested the movie. I'm curious, what did you learn from those screenings that actually impacted the finished film?
SANDBERG: It was mostly actually tightening up in some places. There's a lot of stuff going on with monsters and everything. We had some sequences that were really cool that had a lot of monsters, but it didn't really involve the family. It felt like, well, you can probably take that out because people want to see more of Shazam and the family, even though the monster's just creating havoc and cities are cool too.
Rachel Zegler is in the movie, from West Side Story, for people that might not know her name. I wasn't sure what kind of role she had in the film until I saw the trailer and saw maybe she has powers.
SANDBERG: She does. Yeah. In the film, that is a bit of a twist, but it's a pretty early twist so you kind of had to put it in trailers and stuff. It's hard to hide that in a movie.
Just have to ask, does she sing?
SANDBERG: She does not. This is the one movie where she doesn't sing. Yeah. She's in Snow White and West Side Story. It's like, oh, maybe we should have had her sing. She probably won't sing in Hunger Games though. I don't know.
What can you actually tease about the villains and having Helen Mirren? What do you want to tell people about them?
SANDBERG: They're so cool because they all have such different powers, and they're very powerful. They're gods, which is just really cool to see them come to earth and really mess things up. There's such a good team together. It's a dream just working with like Lucy Liu, Helen Mirren, Rachel Zegler. It's the best team ever.

Composer Christophe Beck Talks Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania and Shazam Fury of the Gods At SDCC
Skewed and Reviewed Gareth Von Kallenbach     Jul 27, 2022

‘Aquaman,’ ‘Shazam!’ Sequels Push Back Release Dates
BY BORYS KIT, PAMELA MCCLINTOCK    AUGUST 24, 2022
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/aquaman-shazm-sequel-release-dates-1235191860/#recipient_hashed=4099e28fd37d67ae86c8ecfc73a6b7b652abdcdb75a184f8cf1f8015afde10e9 

Also moving is Shazam! sequel Fury of the Gods, which was meant to come out in December of this year. It has landed on Aquaman 2′s old date, March 17, 2023.

New synopsis:

"Bestowed with the powers of the gods, Billy Batson and his fellow foster kids are still learning how to juggle teenage life with having adult Super Hero alter-egos. But when the Daughters of Atlas, a vengeful trio of ancient gods, arrive on Earth in search of the magic stolen from them long ago, Billy—aka Shazam—and his family are thrust into a battle for their superpowers, their lives, and the fate of their world."

And a new trailer!

Okay, so what’s going on with Zachary Levi?
After seemingly tweeting anti-vaccination sentiments, Shazam! star Zachary Levi is facing heavy criticism

By Mary Kate Carr   January 30, 2023
https://www.avclub.com/zachary-levi-appears-to-tweet-anti-vaccine-sentiment-1850048242 

Oh, David Zaslav, we’re really in it now. The threads that were holding DC’s existing cinematic universe together—Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam (featuring the last appearance of Henry Cavill’s Superman), Ezra Miller’s The Flash, and Zachary Levi’s Shazam! Fury Of The Gods—are wearing extremely thin. Levi is the latest DC star to stumble into controversy, and he did so within days of the release of the new trailer for his imminently dropping film.

Here’s what kicked off Levi’s personal maelstrom: on Sunday, the actor responded to a Tweet that read, “Do you agree or not, that Pfizer is a real danger to the world?” with his answer, “Hardcore agree.” This was understood by followers, quite reasonably, as an anti-vaccination stance given the pharmaceutical company’s coronavirus vaccine (not to mention the recent resurgence of faux-vaccine symptom videos and subsequent “Thanks, Pfizer” memes).

Levi later followed up his dubious anti-Pfizer endorsement by tweeting “Just one example of what I’m referring to” with a link to a Justice Department press release about Pfizere’s multi-billion dollar settlement for marketing fraud back in 2009. And in fairness to the Chuck star, this is a drum he’s been beating for a while. Earlier this month, he shared a video from himself on a podcast to Instagram wherein he criticizes the United States’ lax or nonexistent standards concerning pharmaceutical advertising across the board. He has not specifically made anti-vaccine statements, but he has also not, as of this writing, affirmed support for vaccines.
This is a lot to digest about the guy from Shazam!, and that’s not even the end of it. Sadly, after the Pfizer tweets, Levi also revealed that his father had died “a few days ago” after a long cancer battle. This undoubtedly complicates his decision to wade into the discourse, but the damage to his reputation has already been done. The situation has also cast a pall over the upcoming release of Fury Of The Gods, due in theaters in March, at a time when DC really can’t afford another controversy. How Levi and the studio will respond to the situation remains to be seen.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

‘Man DC cannot catch a damn break’: With Shazam’s DCU Future in Danger, Zachary Levi Invites Internet’s Wrath for Mocking Britney Spears Getting Out of Cruel Conservatorship
by Mishkaat Khan   Feb 28, 2023
https://fandomwire.com/man-dc-cannot-catch-a-damn-break-with-shazams-dcu-future-in-danger-zachary-levi-invites-internets-wrath-for-mocking-britney-spears-getting-out-of-cruel-conservatorship/ 

Britney Spears received a lot of support from her fans who were very vocal on social media to help end her conservatorship. The involuntary conservatorship was set up by Jamie Spears, her father, back in 2008. The conservatorship happened because of the singer’s mental health however, it has since been overturned in 2021.

Ever since then, Spears has been a woman working on her own terms. While her social media posts have raised a few eyebrows, fans are quite happy and supportive of Spears, for the most part. However, Zachary Levi seems to be one of those who have raised eyebrows at Spears’ content as he seemingly mocked it on his Instagram. The Shazam! actor reposted a satire article from Razzle Dangerously News on his Instagram story. The article’s headline read, “Millions Who Hashtagged ‘FreeBritney’ Starting to Change Their Opinions on Conservatorships.”
Well, that was enough for social media to explode. Twitter, as well as his Instagram comment section, is flooding with support for Spears. Along with the support for the singer, there is also quite a lot of hate, mockery, and trolling toward Levi. Fans are calling him out for downplaying and making fun of Spears’ issues. Check out what Twitter has to say about the ordeal.

Edited by tv echo

I thinking about going to see this tomorrow but am having a hard time getting past Zach Levi’s look in all the promos. Why is he so orange and plastic looking? I don’t remember is being that bad in the first movie. 

Box Office: ‘Shazam: Fury of the Gods’ Stumbles With $30 Million Opening Weekend
By Rebecca Rubin    March 19, 2023
https://variety.com/2023/film/news/box-office-shazam-2-opening-weekend-stumbles-1235558787/ 

“Shazam: Fury of the Gods” opened to No. 1 in North America, but the Warner Bros. and DC Comics sequel fell short of expectations with its disappointing $30.5 million debut from 4,071 theaters. Heading into the weekend, the film was expected to collect $35 million to $40 million, which already wasn’t all that spectacular since it cost north of $110 million to make and another $100 million to market.

It’s a substantial drop from 2019’s “Shazam,” the first comic book installment starring Zachary Levi’s quirky hero, which opened to $53.5 million and ended its box office run with $140 million domestically and $366 million globally. It’s also one of the worst starts in the DC Cinematic Universe, other than pandemic-era releases like “Wonder Woman 1984” ($16.7 million) and “The Suicide Squad” ($26 million), which both opened simultaneously on HBO Max.

At the international box office, “Shazam 2” added $35 million from 77 markets for a dismal global start of $65.5 million.

Edited by tv echo

I had no idea Rachel Zegler's character was supposed to be a secret. She was in all of the trailers alongside Helen Mirren and Lucy Liu so the "oh crap, there's three of them" reveal really fell flat.

I didn't seem to notice it as much with the first movie (though I'm sure it was there), but there was such a disconnect between kid Billy and superhero adult Billy. Zachary Levi is constantly giving over the top comedic facial expressions and Asher Angel looked deadpan serious most of the time, they don't feel like the same character at all, unlike the rest of the family and their superhero counterparts. For example, I can't picture teen Billy sitting in a pediatrician's office rambling as if to a therapist.

I nearly rolled my eyes at the Skittles commercial when the unicorn emerged, but it was saved by someone in my theater saying way too loud "what the fuck?" at the Taste the Rainbow™ line, and by Darla yelling out "taste the rainbow motherf--" later on.

Minor qualms aside, it was still an enjoyable movie. Shame there's a 99% chance it'll all be wiped out now once

Spoiler

Flashpoint resets everything to Gunn's vision

Edited by dmeets
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, dmeets said:

Zachary Levi is constantly giving over the top comedic facial expressions and Asher Angel looked deadpan serious most of the time, they don't feel like the same character at all,

Dang; I was hoping that the director would rein that in this time.

I had no idea Rachel Zegler's character was supposed to be a secret. She was in all of the trailers alongside Helen Mirren and Lucy Liu so the "oh crap, there's three of them" reveal really fell flat.

Wow; and it's not like there was a 2-second clip in one trailer; she's in all the marketing.

• Like 1

I didn't seem to notice it as much with the first movie (though I'm sure it was there), but there was such a disconnect between kid Billy and superhero adult Billy. Zachary Levi is constantly giving over the top comedic facial expressions and Asher Angel looked deadpan serious most of the time, they don't feel like the same character at all, unlike the rest of the family and their superhero counterparts. For example, I can't picture teen Billy sitting in a pediatrician's office rambling as if to a therapist.

I noticed that a lot this time around. They emphasized that he's 17 almost 18 but when he's Shazam, ZL plays it as if he's 12 or younger. I know they wanted to show that he's a kid in an adult body but the "kid" can almost vote and go off to college.

My biggest issue with the movie is that ending dragged for so long. Every time I thought it was close to ending, they added something more.

The best part was the unicorns.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, dmeets said:

I don’t think that it was from a PR standpoint. I know I saw her talk about her role in interview clips. I swear DC has just decided they just don’t care about these finale movies before Flash. I feel bad for the producer, writers and actors. 

31 minutes ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I noticed that a lot this time around. They emphasized that he's 17 almost 18 but when he's Shazam, ZL plays it as if he's 12 or younger. I know they wanted to show that he's a kid in an adult body but the "kid" can almost vote and go off to college.

Ughh! This was one of my concerns from trailers. 

I still haven’t decided if I want to see this in the theater. 

I went into knowing that AA plays a way better version of the same character than ZL does. It's a major flaw of the first movie. But, I liked the first movie. It was dark enough to sell the threats and conflicts, but balanced it out with a lot of warmth and humor. And most of the cast was great. Sometimes, if the rest is done well enough, a good script can survive a crappy lead actor.

And all of that holds true for the second movie as well. I suppose you could argue that it's just "more of the same," but if you liked the first installment and want more of the same, then you're going to have fun watching this movie.

Of course, one thing that helps is that I avoided spoilers and went out and saw it as soon as I could. The longer you wait, the fewer surprises you're gonna get. But that's true of every movie, not just this one.

• Like 2
On 3/22/2023 at 11:55 AM, CletusMusashi said:

And all of that holds true for the second movie as well. I suppose you could argue that it's just "more of the same," but if you liked the first installment and want more of the same, then you're going to have fun watching this movie.

Well, I halfway liked the first movie, and thought it could be great with some improvements. I needed the sequel to be better, not more of the same, so maybe I'll skip it.

• Useful 1

So far I am finding whatever Zach Levi is trying to do in the press way more interesting than the movie. Does he even want to have a career at this point?

Zachary Levi Seemingly Shades Dwayne Johnson Amid Reports That The Rock Refused to Let ‘Black Adam’ Characters Cameo in ‘Shazam! 2’

Zachary Levi Agrees Many Zack Snyder Fans Are Happy ‘Shazam 2’ Failed, Says the Sequel’s Marketing Was ‘The Biggest Issue’

He also posted on instagram that Cornflakes are going to lead to the downfall of society through declining testosterone. How is DC so bad at casting?

6 hours ago, Trini said:

Well, I halfway liked the first movie, and thought it could be great with some improvements. I needed the sequel to be better, not more of the same, so maybe I'll skip it.

I am feeling the same way. I may go on a discount day but as bad as the box office has been it will probably be on streaming as soon as possible. 

Sadly, ZL's incarnation of the character is only the second weakest thing about the 2 movies.

He not only fails to play the Billy convincly, but he doesn't even seem to understand what age he's supposed to be.

But since a good amount of that came from the actual script this time, I think the writers are just leaning in on that flaw as a running joke. They did sort of kind of address it in the third act, but not really. It still seems to be canon that when he transforms he gets dumber and less mature. Just roll with it. Maybe fancanon something in about him not being used to adult level hormones? 

Nah... Billy's almost 18 in this movie. Just accept that there are certain things that make no sense. When Billy transforms, he becomes a much lamer more hackneyed actor. Kind of like when Superman puts glasses on eveyone immediately starts asking Clark kent where Superman went.

Could it be that it's just that impossible to play an older version of a younger character from the same movie? Hell no! Because Meagan Good absolutely kills it as an an adult version of Darla. Because in that particular case the perkiness and naivitie and hyperactivity fit the actual younger version perfectly. Thank gods for the backuip cast, because they carry this movie.

And also, I think the weakest thing about the entire Shazam duology is that there are still just these same random 30year old men who hang around the high school all day bullying the same disbaled kid while the teachers just stand around and shrug. How the fuck does the administrative/legal system in these movies work? However, it does gain a few points back by being so over-the-top that it is (intentionally? unintentionally? I honestly have no idea! ) hilarious.

• Like 5

That ending didn't make much sense. Once you have the staff just zap Lucy Liu. What is she going to do once she is powerless? Then give your god-friend back her powers and she can take care of the tree. Done.

Also if a god can restore the tree of life with the staff, like wonder woman did, why did the sisters need the seed in the first place?

Other than that I really liked this movie. It was a bit much of the powers- no powers- back and forth, but I guess the writers wanted to keep all the actors in the movie. But I was really entertained and there were a lot of cute and heart warming scenes in this one "you'll never age out of this family", "I'm gay"- "we know, bud."

It's really sad that it bombed so hard. I don't think that's the fault of the movie but the state of the DC:EU at this point. I fear that means that this will be the last we've seen of this Shazam, even with the Peacemaker tie-in credit scene at the end...

• Like 1
On 3/20/2023 at 6:01 PM, dmeets said:

I didn't watch any of the trailers so I was even suprised by the Wonder Woman cameo, but it was pretty obvious that Zegler was going to be one of the sisters, when she kept asking about the heroes at the latest.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:35 AM, Dani said:

He also posted on instagram that Cornflakes are going to lead to the downfall of society through declining testosterone. How is DC so bad at casting?

Well they were invented to keep boys and men from jacking off (true story, look it up). But I don't think that ever actually worked.

Which character is gay?

On 4/8/2023 at 5:22 PM, PurpleTentacle said:

That ending didn't make much sense. Once you have the staff just zap Lucy Liu. What is she going to do once she is powerless? Then give your god-friend back her powers and she can take care of the tree. Done.

Also if a god can restore the tree of life with the staff, like wonder woman did, why did the sisters need the seed in the first place?

Other than that I really liked this movie. It was a bit much of the powers- no powers- back and forth, but I guess the writers wanted to keep all the actors in the movie. But I was really entertained and there were a lot of cute and heart warming scenes in this one "you'll never age out of this family", "I'm gay"- "we know, bud."

It's really sad that it bombed so hard. I don't think that's the fault of the movie but the state of the DC:EU at this point. I fear that means that this will be the last we've seen of this Shazam, even with the Peacemaker tie-in credit scene at the end...

I just watched it on (HBO)Max and they really wasted a lot of potential. I was hoping for something that built on the first one but instead the completely missed what worked about the first. It felt like a second origin story this time without charm and joy. I’m really glad I didn’t pay to see it. 

On 3/26/2023 at 1:28 AM, CletusMusashi said:

Sadly, ZL's incarnation of the character is only the second weakest thing about the 2 movies.

He not only fails to play the Billy convincly, but he doesn't even seem to understand what age he's supposed to be.

But since a good amount of that came from the actual script this time, I think the writers are just leaning in on that flaw as a running joke. They did sort of kind of address it in the third act, but not really. It still seems to be canon that when he transforms he gets dumber and less mature. Just roll with it. Maybe fancanon something in about him not being used to adult level hormones? 

Nah... Billy's almost 18 in this movie. Just accept that there are certain things that make no sense. When Billy transforms, he becomes a much lamer more hackneyed actor. Kind of like when Superman puts glasses on eveyone immediately starts asking Clark kent where Superman went.

Could it be that it's just that impossible to play an older version of a younger character from the same movie? Hell no! Because Meagan Good absolutely kills it as an an adult version of Darla. Because in that particular case the perkiness and naivitie and hyperactivity fit the actual younger version perfectly. Thank gods for the backuip cast, because they carry this movie.

And also, I think the weakest thing about the entire Shazam duology is that there are still just these same random 30year old men who hang around the high school all day bullying the same disbaled kid while the teachers just stand around and shrug. How the fuck does the administrative/legal system in these movies work? However, it does gain a few points back by being so over-the-top that it is (intentionally? unintentionally? I honestly have no idea! ) hilarious.

I watched it this weekend on MAX and agree with most of what you stated here, it was my major complaint about the first movie. The first movie would have been a ton better if this didn't occur there. I like Levi and think he is a good actor.  But I blame the script for both movies as well as direction. They seem to have wanted Levi to play it this way which is wrong. They do make a passing joke in this movie of "So much for the Wisdom of Soloman..." Jerry O'Connell did way better with the voice acting on the JLU with the occasional "golly" "gee" and such when he spoke.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I was shocked that the guy on the street called him "Captain Marvel", even though it was just in jest.  This character will always be Captain Marvel to me, I don't care what the lawsuits say.  "Shazam" as a name for a superhero stinks.  I'm surprised no one has called him "the Big Red Cheese" (informally, of course), I doubt there is any lawsuit on that.

I suppose we won't see another one of these movies, since this didn't do very well.  With that in mind, the last scene with Mr. Mind seemed appropriate.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:28 PM, CletusMusashi said:

The principal just high fives Freddy and lets the bullies walk away after they physically assault him and damage his private property that he very much needs for his mobility. Zero judgment but I did not find it funny, and I had a hard time caring about the movie after that. I'm sure there was some kind of comeuppance for the bullies at the end, but I just wasn't even paying attention anymore. 

On 6/7/2023 at 12:31 AM, nomodrama said:

The principal just high fives Freddy and lets the bullies walk away after they physically assault him and damage his private property that he very much needs for his mobility. Zero judgment but I did not find it funny, and I had a hard time caring about the movie after that.

I get what you're saying, but there's little doubt that there are kids who are that cruel.  As for the principal, unfortunately his lack of action doesn't seem too out of place in today's world, where people just stand by and let people victimize others.  A lot of the time it's the guy stepping in who gets in trouble, and I'm sure that applies to principals too.

(edited)

From ‘Mario’ to ‘The Flash’: The Good, the Bad and the Meh of the 2023 Box Office (So Far)
By Rebecca Rubin, Brent Lang    Jun 27, 2023
https://variety.com/2023/film/news/box-office-2023-hits-misses-the-flash-super-mario-bros-1235654665/ 

THE UGLY
Shazam: Fury of the Gods

Opening weekend: $30 million
Current global gross: $133 million
Verdict: “Shazam” clearly wasn’t the magic word at the box office. It’s hard to understate the theatrical tragedy of “Fury of the Gods,” one of the biggest superhero misfires in recent memory. Sure, the $100 million movie cost less than recent DC installments, like “The Flash,” but it was completely rejected by moviegoers across the globe, ending its domestic run with an embarrassing $57 million. That’s roughly the same as the original, 2019’s “Shazam,” earned in its opening weekend.

Edited by tv echo
On 5/24/2023 at 12:17 AM, Dani said:

I just watched it on (HBO)Max and they really wasted a lot of potential. I was hoping for something that built on the first one but instead the completely missed what worked about the first. It felt like a second origin story this time without charm and joy. I’m really glad I didn’t pay to see it. 

I agree. Like many of you said, Levi just came off as way more obnoxious this time around, especially compared to how young teen Billy seemed more mature. The Justice Society may want to rethink recruiting him when they already have an annoying man child on their team.

I think it was the same problem that WW1984 had in that it felt a little more cartoony than the first. I mean, the first was a fun movie obviously, but this time all the slapstick juvenile stuff seemed to wear a little thin. I honestly fast forwarded through a lot of it. Helen Mirren, Lucy Liu, and Rachel Zegler frankly deserved a better script.

Also, the kids just straight up stole stuff for the secret hideout?

That being said, the “I Need A Hero” bit made me laugh. As did the wizard hijacking Billy’s dream date with Wonder Woman.

And like I said before, Wonder Woman showing up to resurrect Billy** was my favorite part. God I love that theme music.

**Although it begs the question why none of the JL showed up to help before. Supes came to have lunch in the school cafeteria but he’s too busy to help them fix the bridge or help with the big battle at the end?! Whatever. The DCCU is getting blown up, no point in bringing up plot holes anymore.

• Like 1
(edited)

Shazam! Fury of the Gods got 4 nominations for Golden Raspberry (Razzie) Awards (which honor the worst of the year)...

Razzie Awards: ‘Expend4bles’ Leads Nominations
BY KIMBERLY NORDYKE    JANUARY 22, 2024 
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/razzie-awards-nominations-2024-full-list-1235803012/

oms were selected in nine categories by Razzie voters, comprising “1,179 movie buffs, film critics and journalists from 49 U.S. states and two dozen foreign countries.” The “winners” of the 44th annual Razzies will be announced March 9, the night before the Oscars.
WORST PICTURE
The Exorcist: Believer
Expend4bles
Meg 2: The Trench
Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey
(Wait, shouldn’t that be spelled “Hunny”?)
WORST ACTRESS
Ana de Armas / Ghosted
Megan Fox / Johnny & Clyde
Salma Hayek / Magic Mike’s Last Dance
Jennifer Lopez / The Mother
Dame Helen Mirren / Shazam! Fury of the Gods

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Kim Cattrall / About My Father
Megan Fox / Expend4bles
Bai Ling / Johnny & Clyde
Lucy Liu / Shazam! Fury of the Gods
Mary Stuart Masterson / Five Nights at Freddy’s