Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Last Sip Single

• Start Topic

Ok, I know a "prenuptial" agreement is shortened to "pre-nup"

But what the heck is a "pre-nush"?  I'm guessing it's the same thing but maybe this generation changed it?

How did we get from pre-nup to pre-nush?   🤣

• LOL 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Ok, I know a "prenuptial" agreement is shortened to "pre-nup"

But what the heck is a "pre-nush"?  I'm guessing it's the same thing but maybe this generation changed it?

How did we get from pre-nup to pre-nush?   🤣

rr2911, it's sort of a joke.  Several seasons ago there was Juliana from Brazil - former "Yacht girl" who married the wannabe millionaire in Connecticut.  He wanted her to sign a pre-nup contract.  She claimed she didn't know what it was and mispronounced it as "pre-nush" & it stuck.  She & what's-his-name are long forgotten.  :D

Edited by Kath94
amended
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 7/25/2022 at 10:44 PM, Frozendiva said:

Where did they find the matching hot pink jackets?

Apparently hot pink puffer coats are also marketed towards men. This one from Guess looks very similar to what they were wearing. Edited to add: Surprisingly, this hot pink version doesn't come in Women's sizes, so Miona might be wearing a very small Men's coat? image.thumb.png.ea2e8f167e58992a2a2026e28b75f803.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kath94 said:

rr2911, it's sort of a joke.  Several seasons ago there was Juliana from Brazil - former "Yacht girl" who married the wannabe millionaire in Connecticut.  He wanted her to sign a pre-nup contract.  She claimed she didn't know what it was and mispronounced it as "pre-nush" & it stuck.  She & what's-his-name are long forgotten.  :D

Michael 

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Yeah, they had an unusual plot twist to their story. Michael was still close to his ex-wife, Sarah, (in fact, she officiated at the wedding) who had also remarried and they all quarantined together during the early days of the pandemic. There were rumors that Juliana and Sarah's new husband had an affair. Michael and Juliana split up last year, so I wonder what happened with the famous "pre-nush." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Have we ever been told why Bilal’s first two marriages failed?  I do know what the common denominator is.  

Actually, we're not even supposed to know about the first marriage

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Apparently hot pink puffer coats are also marketed towards men. I didn't notice what Jibri's and Miona's looked like, but this one is from Guess: image.thumb.png.ea2e8f167e58992a2a2026e28b75f803.png

Guess who wouldn’t spend any money on this jacket. Me, that would me!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, DeweyDexter said:

Newbie poster, longtime lurker! You guys are amazing & I love reading your comments & snark!

Did we know that Patrick had been married before, and why it ended?  

Where is Yve’s son? Seems like he isn’t with her very often?

Welcome to our merry band of snarkers, @DeweyDexter! We are small, but we are mighty!

if you don't have an actual life, join us on Sunday nights for the live chat! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, seasons said:

I think I missed where Kara married G? Looked like an automat or something.

It was a German Beer Garden style restaurant.

• Useful 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

It was a German Beer Garden style restaurant.

Stay tuned, maybe there will be an Oompah band playing at the reception. I'm still expecting Kara to do a keg stand in her gown because, you know, she's so quirky and loves to be the center of the attention (in addition to being drunk)

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Shaeeda is in a horror story. It’s like watching Get Out.

I’m so happy TLC was able to capture this rare footage of a South Dakotan Painted Jibri fledgling finally leaving the nest after 28 years and its first nuptial flight. Reminds me of the old days of this channel.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 7/25/2022 at 4:22 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's nice Kobe is looking for a place to move that should have a bigger job market, and more diversity.   However, how does he think he'll afford an apartment?    1 bedroom with 2 adults, and 2 little kids doesn't work, and the money they have won't cover initial costs for an apartment, and he has no job history or finances in the U.S..  

It was either a link from Temp to show him what is available.  OR he just looked up to see what the prices were for that area.  I have looked up other areas on Google to see what other cities are charging for rent.  It doesn't mean I am moving.  Just educating myself.  That Bitch says she needs a good 2 years so she can be near family.  I am sure Kobe just about crocked when he heard that.  As a man who will soon be the breadwinner of that family when he gets his Green Card.....he DOES need to look at all options cause that "babysitting moo udder" will NEVER make enough.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Jibri has made no effort to hide his wedding ring all season! 

Probably doesn’t want people to see his green finger.

• LOL 6
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

Stay tuned, maybe there will be an Oompah band playing at the reception. I'm still expecting Kara to do a keg stand in her gown because, you know, she's so quirky and loves to be the center of the attention (in addition to being drunk)

"One more shot! I'm FUN! I'm a FUN PARTY GIRL! Woo! Woohoo! WOOOOOOOOO!"-Kara, probably

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"One more shot! I'm FUN! I'm a FUN PARTY GIRL! Woo! Woohoo! WOOOOOOOOO!"-Kara, probably

There, fixed that for you 

Well if the spoilers are correct 

Spoiler

Kara and G have already popped out a baby. 

Regardless, in a few years when G finally gets the confidence and has enough of his own footing and gets tired of her, these two will part ways and Kara will be the newly divorced 40 something who hooks up with every random guy she swipes right on while bragging about all the young D she gets, & how "it's mama's time to shine" and how she "lost her sense of self as a wife/mother"  and partying her ass off at the bar. By that point though, her boobs will be sagging, she will be botoxed to the hilt and it really will be even more pathetic and sad than it is at 30. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

There, fixed that for you 

Well if the spoilers are correct 

Hide contents

Kara and G have already popped out a baby. 

Regardless, in a few years when G finally gets the confidence and has enough of his own footing and gets tired of her, these two will part ways and Kara will be the newly divorced 40 something who hooks up with every random guy she swipes right on while bragging about all the young D she gets, & how "it's mama's time to shine" and how she "lost her sense of self as a wife/mother"  and partying her ass off at the bar. By that point though, her boobs will be sagging, she will be botoxed to the hilt and it really will be even more pathetic and sad than it is at 30. 

I think you nailed it!!!!

On 7/28/2022 at 4:58 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, yes! I'm so fun and unique and G should feel so honored that I, the special gem that I am and have always been, picked HIM to be my life partner! I'm the funnest of the fun! Not.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 7/28/2022 at 7:36 AM, Stuckathome said:

She will be the newly divorced 40 something who hooks up with every random guy she swipes right on while bragging about all the young D she gets, & how "it's mama's time to shine" and how she "lost her sense of self as a wife/mother"  and partying her ass off at the bar. By that point though, her boobs will be sagging, she will be botoxed to the hilt and it really will be even more pathetic and sad than it is at 30. 

BTW pretty sure this is also the back story of the tallest member of Yves’ “squad” (the one who was wearing the Candyman trench coat during the fire ceremony)

3 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

BTW pretty sure this is also the back story of the tallest member of Yves’ “squad” (the one who was wearing the Candyman trench coat during the fire ceremony)

"Rochelle, Rochelle" and her botoxed face was back in the First Look episode last night and told Yve that she had once been a Runaway Bride. 

On 7/25/2022 at 1:53 PM, magemaud said:

I'm sorry his mother is dying but meeting her should be a huge red flag to Thais. She came off as mean, nasty, small-minded and "it's my way or the highway." Hardly the person to give marital advice after chalking up four ex-husbands. I can understand why Patrick has been out of touch with her for a long time and maybe just now reconnecting because she's guilted him into it.  John not going on the trip also makes me wonder if there's still bad blood between him and his mother. Tiffany seems to be the only one who stuck around Boston and may be a younger version of her mother. The only likeable sibling we have met seems to be Matthew, the baby of the family. It wouldn't surprise me if he's estranged from his mother due to his being in a same sex marriage. 

I thought the same thing. And I’ll bet you the mother refuses to acknowledge the marriage and probably refers to her son in law as “my son’s roommate” or something. 

On 7/25/2022 at 3:52 PM, magemaud said:

I can picture her in a corner of the neighborhood "bahr" pounding back Sam Adam's and expounding on the world's problems while hooked up to her oxygen canister. 

edited to add: with her makeup smeared all over her face

Oh this woman has definitely ranted about pronouns and such. 

Family Patrick is utterly vile.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

I just started watching this season.  This is the episode I'm currently on, and I can't stand Kara, but goodness she looked beautiful on her wedding day.  100% old Hollywood glam.  Other than that, I can't say anything nice about her. 

(edited)

15 hours ago, nickieca1 said:

Is there a 'season 10'  90 day fiance thread?

There have only been 9 seasons.

Edited by Shrek