Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Quotes Thread: "Is that my cigarette hangin' off the tip of yo' lip?!"

Meredith Quill

"You're like Tyson alright, CICELY TYSON!"

- O'Reilly to Kenny 'Bricks' Wangler after he gets his ass handed to him in a boxing tournament

"Maybe he should've given everything to you...since you already gave him yo' ass!"

- Alvarez to Robeson after receiving an unexpected inheritance

"You suck my dick NOW!"

-Adebisi to Shirley Bellinger, who's just rejected him after discovering he's black

I feel like there are so many, but the ones that pop right into my head as being hilarious are:

"Cunnilingus?  Girlfriend can spell!" - Ryan O'Reilly

"I shat on a man's face.  That isn't normal." - Beecher

And it wasn't a quote, so much as a look, but the look Said gives the man who delivers his book about the Oz riots is hilarious - I think Coach Baron at TWOP described it as a ""I pity you, you fat, fat man" look, and it's so accurate.  

• Love 1

Case: Ryan O'Reily. Vehicular manslaughter, reckless endangerment, possession of controlled substances, possession of a deadly weapon, violation of parole. That's an amazing list of crimes.

O'Reily: Well, you know, I applied myself.

Case: Ryan O'Reily. Vehicular manslaughter, reckless endangerment, possession of controlled substances, possession of a deadly weapon, violation of parole. That's an amazing list of crimes.

And then he shows up as Mayhem at Allstate....well played Dean Winters!

• Love 1
(edited)

Aedibisi to Poet when asking his former enemy to become his right arm in drug dealing: "If the bullet had been six inches to the left, you would be dead and Kenny Wangler would be my new best friend."

Such a cold-blooded but realistic take on the realities of their situation.

ETA: How could I forget Wilson Lowen's epic, EPIC smackdown of Schillinger?

"You know, Vernie, I've got to tell you I never thought you were the brightest bulb in the chandelier. You always had this huge ego with nothing to back it up. You always had these big plans with no balls behind them. Shit! If it weren't for your daddy, I wouldn't have given you the time of fucking day; you're an embarrassment to the brotherhood."

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS