Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: All’s Faire…

• Start Topic

The Renaissance Fair kicks off. Mel worries about Jack after a familiar face triggers painful memories. Denny watches Lizzie and Ricky perform.

Original airdate 7/20/22

27 minutes ago, luvthepros said:

What is with this mysterious Denny? I find it hard to believe Doc had an Asian girlfriend when he was back in college.

Why? 

4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Denny's mother could be the Asian. 

I think that's the case.  

• Love 3

They showed Doc googling Danny's father's obituary, he wasn't Asian. He looked like young Doc.

I loved the costumes for the Faire. 

Jack's drinking all day and moody, lets give him a sword.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I enjoyed the Fair...seeing everyone in costume was fun, esp. Muriel as the Queen :)  Lizzie & Ricky were sweet together in their scene.   I like Ricky & Lizzie together this year more than last year when they were annoying...they have both matured & are more tolerable

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Puffaroo said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else really tired of Mel's constant, pathetic sad-face?

It’s her voice that’s beginning to annoy me. 

• Love 1
On 7/31/2022 at 3:46 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

I enjoyed the Fair...seeing everyone in costume was fun, esp. Muriel as the Queen :)  Lizzie & Ricky were sweet together in their scene.   I like Ricky & Lizzie together this year more than last year when they were annoying...they have both matured & are more tolerable

Yeah, the characters are more tolerable, but manoman, the actors cannot act.  (And I don't mean the intentionally bad Romeo and Juliet.  I mean both kids are terrible in these roles, especially Sarah Dugdale.)

I don't know if the faire was fun or cringeworthy cheesy.