Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Roses Are Red, but Not on the Bed!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

Why are some of these women sharing beds or bedrooms ? Is it to try to show how close they are ? Even if I could be convinced to share my husband ( I couldn’t ) there is no way I’m sharing a room or bed.

Its because they're really poly and everyone is bi. Well, except the menfolk of course, because that would be icky. They can't say so on TV, since that wouldn't play in Peoria, so they wink wink that the rejected wives "share a room". Wink wink.

37 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dannielle was trying to sell the "Bert and I will hang out together in our room. It will be like a slumber party.  I loved those when I was young."  In reality, if there is going to be more than one wife, Danielle wants Bert bunking with her so she can enjoy Bert's tears when Garrick is with wifey #3. 

Dannnnnnnielle is really learning how to twist the knife, it seems. She really plays up to her damp, weepy husband too. "Oh honey, we're BOTH so sad that Bert's not here yet.....". Then when and if Bert ever gets there, it'll be "Oh, Bert, you just lie down and put your feet up. I don't mind cleaning this whole 4,000 square foot house on my own! Garrick loves a clean and orderly home. And since its my night, he'll be happy to know that we're boinking on fresh sheets. Its just such a shame you're not pregnant yet! Maybe next time!" 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And what is the kompromat Garrick has on Dannnnnnnielle's parents? I cannot believe that they are cool with this cockamamie arrangement. And they're going to live there too? Dannnnnnnielle says its to keep them close "as they age". I believe that's Dannnnnnnielle for "so they can help me clean (because you know favored wife Bert won't lift a manicured finger) and provide free child care". 

I caught some of Dannniellle's passive-aggression from the mom, but the dad needs a beating.  Also - she and Bert are sharing a room with twin beds?  GTFOOH.  As for Nick's harem - how big of a bed is it possible to buy?  Does the unchosen get kicked out of bed when he wants to have sex with the other one?  Their story still makes no sense 😄

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

I caught some of Dannniellle's passive-aggression from the mom, but the dad needs a beating.  Also - she and Bert are sharing a room with twin beds?  GTFOOH.  As for Nick's harem - how big of a bed is it possible to buy?  Does the unchosen get kicked out of bed when he wants to have sex with the other one?  Their story still makes no sense 😄

I get a sense that Nick rolls off of one and onto the other. He is not leaving the room.  They are all in there together. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I get a sense that Nick rolls off of one and onto the other. He is not leaving the room.  They are all in there together. 

Better start minding their pH and get them there vaginas steamed.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
(edited)

That hot tub scene was just plain ew!  Danielle in that up-the-ass thong and The Thinker playing with April's butt.🤮

Sidian's ensemble was so awful.  

So fake boobs and hair extensions didn't even get Dannnnnielle her own room?  I'd say, Fuck That Shit, Ick!  I hate Bert's guts, and you're too dumb to notice.  

So cringe is Marcus and his dingaling needing new warm places to put it every damn week.  🤮

Oh goody!  Boat Boy will be back next week.  He's such a gigantic tool.  I'm sure little BB's tool is nothing to brag about.

I love this forum.  Snark is good for the soul.

ETA:  I'm glad I wasn't drinking a shot every time Nick's newest said, "you know."  

Edited by xwordfanatik
add a comment
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

Is Nick in the center of a polyamorous family, or a multi level marketing scheme for wives? The way he initially pitched to Danielle on one day marrying one of his wives sounded like she'd be expected to "bring one in" as well. I hope I heard that wrong.

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Is Nick in the center of a polyamorous family, or a multi level marketing scheme for wives? The way he initially pitched to Danielle on one day marrying one of his wives sounded like she's be expected to "bring one in" as well. I hope I heard that wrong.

I think you heard right.  Nicky would probably insist on approval.  He wants to stay technically "single" for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

ETA:  I'm glad I wasn't drinking a shot every time Nick's newest said, "you know."

I was, you know, just coming here to say the same thing! I had, you know, my closed captioning on, you know, and it was at least once, you know, on every screen and each “you know” was accompanied by, you know, a head bob. 

• LOL 7
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I think you heard right.  Nicky would probably insist on approval.  He wants to stay technically "single" for some reason.

So he won't have to pony up any attorney's fees for the inevitable divorce. 

• Love 9

Nick and his band of merry women in that hot tub with asses out boobs out, Nick kissing and pawing at them all was just disgusting, IMO. All of that in front of each other and the all in one bed thing makes me think there is something going on between the women too, Danielle may be in for more than she bargained for with that crew.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 7/20/2022 at 11:56 AM, Endora said:

Nick and his band of merry women in that hot tub with asses out boobs out, Nick kissing and pawing at them all was just disgusting, IMO. All of that in front of each other and the all in one bed thing makes me think there is something going on between the women too, Danielle may be in for more than she bargained for with that crew.   

Plus he wants to add ANOTHER woman to the harem for his nightly orgy. He seems to fancy himself as some kind of sultan with concubines to cater to his every whim, feed him and have sex with him. What a life! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 7/18/2022 at 10:27 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Marcus is getting pissed off realizing that Tanya and India actually have opinions.

I'm so confused with this group.  They are on a reality show called "Seeking Sister Wife", yet at least one of his ladies doesn't understand that this means Marcus is going to be bedding these other women.  What does she think a Sister Wife does???

And I couldn't keep track when Dannielle was describing where everyone was going to sleep in this new custom home.  And yes, let's add extra insulation so you can't hear the sex noises because if you can't hear it, it didn't happen.  Maybe I need to watch more closely.  Mmmm, Nah . . . .

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Garrick gets a master suite on the first floor.  The parents have a one-bedroom apartment separated from the main house by double doors. (Why not just make a fully separate entrance, master builder Garrick?).  Bert and Dannielle share a bedroom on the second floor.  There are then four more bedrooms, assuming that the parents room was included when Dannielle said the house has seven bedrooms.  One they talked about as being for the children that Garrick and Roberta would have.  And then I  think Ick and NN have two boys? So the spare room is for the next wife that ever-moist, weepy Garrick will somehow attract.  The delusion is strong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I'm so confused with this group.  They are on a reality show called "Seeking Sister Wife", yet at least one of his ladies doesn't understand that this means Marcus is going to be bedding these other women.  What does she think a Sister Wife does???

And I couldn't keep track when Dannielle was describing where everyone was going to sleep in this new custom home.  And yes, let's add extra insulation so you can't hear the sex noises because if you can't hear it, it didn't happen.  Maybe I need to watch more closely.  Mmmm, Nah . . . .

I assume she knows he’ll be sleeping with them eventually, but he’s ready to get in the pants off every first date he’s having. At that point it doesn’t seem like looking for a sister Wife, he just wants to justify sleeping around

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Dannnnnnnnielle has to have a room right over Garrick's love shack, with "extra insulation". Why couldn't she have a room on the other side of the house? Garrick really wants to humiliate her. And of course so she has to work on her "jealous feelings", since "jealousy" is any woman's worst vice and must be overcome. 

19 hours ago, Endora said:

I've said from day one that that crew is polyamorous, and into mixing things up. The two original recipe women are married to each other. They all sleep in the same bed. Even when Nick is sexing up his wife du jour, the OTHER two sleep in the same bed. Because they're bi. All three of them want a little strange.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, toomuchtv said:

I assume she knows he’ll be sleeping with them eventually, but he’s ready to get in the pants off every first date he’s having. At that point it doesn’t seem like looking for a sister Wife, he just wants to justify sleeping around

Marcus is basically setting a standard that the most important thing for a new sister wife is that they are sexually satisfying for him.  I find it interesting that he is flying women in for this.  It seems like he is going after the "one(s) who got away".  I don't think he wants another wife either.  He wants to sleep with anyone who will have him and have two wives at home to take care of the house and kids. 

4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dannnnnnnnielle has to have a room right over Garrick's love shack, with "extra insulation". Why couldn't she have a room on the other side of the house? Garrick really wants to humiliate her. And of course so she has to work on her "jealous feelings", since "jealousy" is any woman's worst vice and must be overcome. 

I've said from day one that that crew is polyamorous, and into mixing things up. The two original recipe women are married to each other. They all sleep in the same bed. Even when Nick is sexing up his wife du jour, the OTHER two sleep in the same bed. Because they're bi. All three of them want a little strange.

I'm not sure if Dannnnnielle or Garrick chose the spot for her room. She may have chosen it to torture Bert since she is assuming there will be a third wife. 

The scary thing to me about the Nick crew is that he is the best person they have to try to bring people into the fold.   He is not quite as immediately sleazy as Marcus on Sidian, but he still has a very high sleaze factor. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Marcus is basically setting a standard that the most important thing for a new sister wife is that they are sexually satisfying for him.  I find it interesting that he is flying women in for this.  It seems like he is going after the "one(s) who got away".  I don't think he wants another wife either.  He wants to sleep with anyone who will have him and have two wives at home to take care of the house and kids. 

I'm not sure if Dannnnnielle or Garrick chose the spot for her room. She may have chosen it to torture Bert since she is assuming there will be a third wife. 

The scary thing to me about the Nick crew is that he is the best person they have to try to bring people into the fold.   He is not quite as immediately sleazy as Marcus on Sidian, but he still has a very high sleaze factor. 

Marcus is the first of our Kings that puts the cart before the horse by having sex with a woman before his wives meet and “court” (barf) her alongside said King.

I can imagine, Ick will be with #3. Dddd and Bert will be in their extremely well insulated room, steaming their vaginas, when Dddd will stop abruptly as though to listen.  Turning the screw, she’ll say to Bert “wow!  They are really going at it.  It sounds as though he’s been going to town for 1 and a half (unheard of) minutes!”  Dddd will have her convinced that she can still hear the goings on despite the 400 inches of insulation that our King had installed between the rooms.  Bert will slowly go mad by trying to listen/not listen on any night that she isn’t in the saddle.  
I think perhaps Nick is just as sleazy as the others, Hubby Winder notwithstanding, it’s just that his harem is such a questionable entity here that it spreads his aura of yuck around just a tad.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I find it hilarious that the sleazy horndogs on this show use the quaintly prim term "court" to describe their pursuit of new poontang. Like they're some sturdy farmer's son who hopes to win the new schoolmarm.

It's right up there with "intimacy".  I believe all of these men have calling cards.  They do their morning visits to the young ladies' homes. If they are not received into the drawing room, they leave their card on a tray in the hall with hopes that the young lady was truly away  and not, instead, listening at the doorway for him to leave.  If they are offered the opportunity to speak with the one with whom they are besotten, they may ask her to promenade along the seawall or perhaps take a ride in the country.  They will, of course, invite her sibling or mother so that they shan't be alone. Alternatively, they may ask in advance if they could secure the first dance with her at the upcoming ball.   

That's one scenario.  Or they could be trolling for strange everywhere they go, hoping someone will say yes, then doing everything they can to bang the new person asap, wives be damned. Six of one; half a dozen of the other. 

Is it scary that I liked that Sidian asked before kissing Arielle?  Are the others so damn sleazy that they are making him look good? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's right up there with "intimacy".  I believe all of these men have calling cards.  They do their morning visits to the young ladies' homes. If they are not received into the drawing room, they leave their card on a tray in the hall with hopes that the young lady was truly away  and not, instead, listening at the doorway for him to leave.  If they are offered the opportunity to speak with the one with whom they are besotten, they may ask her to promenade along the seawall or perhaps take a ride in the country.  They will, of course, invite her sibling or mother so that they shan't be alone. Alternatively, they may ask in advance if they could secure the first dance with her at the upcoming ball.   

That's one scenario.  Or they could be trolling for strange everywhere they go, hoping someone will say yes, then doing everything they can to bang the new person asap, wives be damned. Six of one; half a dozen of the other. 

Is it scary that I liked that Sidian asked before kissing Arielle?  Are the others so damn sleazy that they are making him look good? 

I have a theory about Sidians use of the word “intimacy”, and it goes hand in hand with him asking A if he could kiss her.  First, I can’t pinpoint his age.  If I wasn’t aware of his childrens ages, I would say he’s anywhere from 27 to 42.  He clearly lives strictly indoors or is a champ with the use of sunscreen. Anyway… he seems to employ culturally sensitive phrasing in his talking heads or to be more clear, hippie talk, without the words ”groovy” “dude” “wow”, etc.  Thus he may get and accept the importance of consent, possibly to the extreme, and doesn’t rely on implied consent.  Secondly, in a similar vein, he may use the word “intimacy” rather than an anatomical or crude word in an effort to do a small part to normalize the way we talk about intimacy among couples in our world who don’t/ can’t have whole hog intercourse.  Similar to the fact that I call Partner South “Partner”, and have for decades despite the fact that we’ve been married since before dirt was born.  I began doing so when so many of our friends couldn’t marry.  I continue to do so as small way of normalizing talk about relationships among friends that, by their choice, do not include marriage.  They, especially the women, get a lot of blowback from nearly anyone they encounter as to why they aren’t married “yet”.  So I tend to give that otherwise ridiculous man a thumbs-up on those two point.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nick is a straight up pimp. There is probably an Only Fans page somewhere or coming sometime soon. There will be girl-on-girl action, and/or Icky Nick with all the ladies individually and as a group. There is no religious belief or lifestyle choice that they fit into. He always has a smirk that says, Damn, I can't believe I'm pulling this off.

Edited by Morgalisa
  • Love 6
On 7/22/2022 at 12:14 PM, South said:

I have a theory about Sidians use of the word “intimacy”, an.

That may be true for Sidian, but I still remember Dmitri Snowden using the word all the time, and he was a straight up skeeveball. So I just cringe!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

It just occurred to me that Bert could be scamming other people that are as creepy as Ick, to fleece them money-wise to fund her lifestyle.

Why get a job when you can get at least one guy to send you money?  She's taking Ick for the dope he seems to be. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7