Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: You Get What You Give

• Start Topic

Max’s secrets may have a devastating outcome for Liz. Meanwhile, Maria helps Dallas in his search for answers and Michael makes an unsettling discovery about himself.

Airdate: 07/11/2022

This was fine.  I spent many scenes wanting them to get back to Kyle and Isobel.  Correction, I spent Max scenes and Liz scenes wanting to get back to Kyle and Iz. I was fairly interested in Michael's stuff and I'm always here for Maria (yay Maria and Liz scene). But there was life in Kyle and Iz's storyline and scenes and that was before they kissed. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Kyle and Isobel are pretty much the main reason I’m watching at this point. Super happy they finally kissed. I’ve been shipping them since that episode they had glitter on their faces and were dancing. Like whoa, the chemistry. I hope next episode shows more of their kiss scene. Lily Cowles (Isobel) said they majorly cut the kiss scene - she “went to town on that man,” and “there’s footage of like, eight minutes of me trying to tear the man’s clothes off.” LOL, yes, please, I’d like to see it!

• Like 1
  • Love 2