Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: The Family Business

• Start Topic

I sort of had a different take on the ring that Teresa gave to Gia.  My mom did the same for me - I was the oldest girl, and she gave me some heirloom jewelry, however I was much older than Gia.  So, my first thought was that Gia is too young for a gift like that,but then I wondered if the reason Teresa gave it to her is because Teresa is finally realizing she may be "going away".

Teresa gave Gia the ring now, at way too young an age, for only one reason - so she could do it on camera. That's been Teresa's m.o. since day one - exploiting and using her kids to tell a story and present an image on tv. I think it stinks for all four of them, esp. Gia since she's a teenager now, but even that brat Milania. It's not her fault her parents put her on tv for all the world to see how obnoxious and ill-behaved she is.

• Love 7

Re: What Nicole said about working, (and I am loathe to defend Nicole), I believe she said that she learned that she needed to "make a man's salary" - her point (I think?) being that after 14 years out of the workforce, while she may have had income from side or hobby type businesses, she needed to be the primary breadwinner, which was new for her. Yes, it's an antiquated worldview, but it doesn't shock me given what we have seen/been told of her parents worldview. Then again, if he was so good at her job, why is she still living with Mommy and Daddy?

• Love 4

The people in Colts Neck must be shaking their heads seeing these three families. They're not the norm or at least the people I know and have seen.

Bravo made another big mistake with cast shakeups. Too many changes at one time doesn't work well. The show was about the family interactions between the Manzos, etc. and the Guidices', etc. and they basically shut it down instead of eazing into a new dynamic. And Dina doesn't work (well, I never liked her anyway) in this new dynamic because she's not interacting with Caroline, Jac, etc. and is totally out of place.Maybe if these new families had something more to offer (like entertaining personalities or interesting lives), it may have worked. It's turned into a yawn fest, except for when I'm trying to figure out where they are in the outside locations.

The people of Colts Neck, the normals, wouldn't dare go on this show. I'm sure some watch it but that's where it ends. Bruce Springsteen and Queen Latifah live there and it's not a shore town at all. Large estate homes with horses. Amber's house, though very large, is very basic and plain for that area.

The dessert place in Red Bank looked like it was on either Broad or Front St.

Very. Boring. Ep. Especially since all I'm talking about is local places I'm familiar with, lol.

• Love 1

I think that they are already integrated in.  If you notice, some of the scenes - like Rino and his son going to the restuarant in Little Italy, there is no snow on the ground, and background people are not wearing winter coats.  Also, when Giovanni was driving in the city with Teresa (last night's episode), and I've noticed in a few other scenes, too. 

Drives me crazy when production messes around with the timeline like that, and thinks we won't notice!!

If this is the show after they cut in additional footage to make it more interesting how godawful was it to start?  Damn this was a boring episode.

• Love 2

Then again, if he was so good at her job, why is she still living with Mommy and Daddy?

That's exactly what I was wondering. Her Bravo bio says:

After getting divorced, Nicole started a brand new career in private aviation and works for a premiere jet charter brokerage handling high-profile clients helping them globe-trot around the world to exotic and exciting places.

She's worked for Jets.com in Red Bank, NJ for the last four and a half years:

http://www.jets.com/

http://www.manta.com/c/mw2yf27/jets-com

Using her married name, (Nicole Mauriello):

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicole-mauriello/29/213/bb8?trk=biz_employee_pub

• Love 1

GOD. I'm a late refuge from TWOP and I had to register here to register my disgust for this season. 

The twins shrieking,ugh I cannot deal. Do either of them ever have a normal conversation? Everything is just some over-the-top statement. "My son is MY LIFE"  "My MAN must have MY BACK" etc etc. 

Amber and Jim are clearly the worst, you guys have already said it all. 

How crazy that the only people that I don't automatically cringe at is the Gorgas, and we all know they suck.

I cannot believe Bravo is trying to give a sympathetic spin to Tre and Joe- F these criminals.

And I did like Dina when she was on previously, but at this point, it's like, seriously, hon, how many reality shows are you going to be on? I'm embarrassed for you.

I can't stand Caroline, but even 100 straight hours of her (wiping down her counters and angrily explaining that the fact her husband doesn't want to spend 5 minutes in her company is a good thing) is preferable to this boring annoying mess. 

• Love 7
I can't stand Caroline, but even 100 straight hours of her (wiping down her counters and angrily explaining that the fact her husband doesn't want to spend 5 minutes in her company is a good thing) is preferable to this boring annoying mess.

I cannot stand Caroline and her kids. Please don't bring them back, even if the ratings are in the crapper. I am not minding the season so much, but the problem the producers are having is that it's hard to take sides when everyone is new. Instead of instigating fights between the newbies, they need to instigate fights between established characters and newbies. I do wish they hadn't picked twin sisters, and ones with annoying voices. At least we have Tiny Jim to keep us entertained. The Juicy family is getting such a sympathetic edit, they are totally boring. 

Does Nicole have kids? When she said she was out of workforce for 14 years, I figured she stopped working when she had kids, but there has been nary a mention. If she doesn't have kids, then why not work while you are married, especially if you Nana told you you needed to make a man's salary. And hasn't she been divorced quite a while? Why is she still at her parents house? 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 3

IMO, the problem the producers are having is that it's hard to take sides when everyone is an asshole!!!

And when you think about it, that's really the only kind of person they're going to get on this show.   Class?  No.  Any NJ "housewife" with even a modicum of class would not touch that mess with a 10 foot pole, especially after the last 2 seasons.  So Bravo has to bring in  famewhores who will claw and screech their way through the show.  Can you imagine a Countess LuAnn, Cynthia Bailey,  or Lisa Vanderpump type person on this show?  Neither can I.

Brandi on the other hand, would fit right in.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

I kind of like the twins.  They are stupid stereotypes.  They are generally lighthearted. I think they will play well and will be fun to snark on.  It isn't like there was much depth to the Manzos or Lauritas before them.  They have families.  I am willing to give them a chance.  I liked seeing Nicole at "work."  The old HW shows used to give us much more a day in the life.  I am not looking for any more fights even if they give us Joe Gorgas black hair shit. - Which was hilarious as he and Melissa tried to pretend they didn't know what it was.  At least Rino shaves his head.  

Melissa is totally trying to isolate Amber and ingratiate herself with the twins because she knows the Giudices are not long for this show and that she will need allies and a storyline for her paycheck in the future.  I think she also is worried that Amber may know where some of Melissa's bodies are buried from her past.  Doesn't hurt that Amber has that annoying little prick attached to her side.

I live in a town with one of the best public schools in NJ and a few of our kids each year attend that community college - either because of finances or because they messed up at college (usually too much partying and got bad grades or their parents got sick of paying $58k/year for partying) and they need to clean up their act for a year. It's a really good community college.  And does have a great culinary program.  It makes sense for a kid who is going to run the family restaurant to go there for culinary classes.  He knows his future, he is going to have a job - that's a lot more than a lot of the recent college grads have right now, judging by my nieces and nephews who just graduated and are begging for interviews.

• Love 6

Melissa is totally trying to isolate Amber and ingratiate herself with the twins because she knows the Giudices are not long for this show and that she will need allies and a storyline for her paycheck in the future.  I think she also is worried that Amber may know where some of Melissa's bodies are buried from her past.  Doesn't hurt that Amber has that annoying little prick attached to her side.

This.   Melissa is alot of things, but she's not stupid and she knows that if Teresa leaves, she becomes the NJ HW with the most seniority and if she plays her cards right, she's golden because she provides the continuity between seasons.  

She also was a willing participant in the "take down Teresa" fest, so I'm sure she knows that if production wants it, Amber can lead the same type of thing against her, and I think there are definitely things in Mel's past that she definitely does not want out there.  Too many rumors for at least some of it not to be true.

• Love 3
I kind of like the twins.  They are stupid stereotypes.  They are generally lighthearted. I think they will play well and will be fun to snark on.

I kind of agree. While I wouldn't say I "like" them, I like them for reality tv. So far. I don't need to necessarily like a person, as in I would be friends with them and hang out in real life. But if they're snarkable and not totally vile (like Amber, IMO) - that's what makes watching the show fun. Sometimes people who are too likable don't make for good tv. 

• Love 4

I kind of agree. While I wouldn't say I "like" them, I like them for reality tv. So far. I don't need to necessarily like a person, as in I would be friends with them and hang out in real life. But if they're snarkable and not totally vile (like Amber, IMO) - that's what makes watching the show fun. Sometimes people who are too likable don't make for good tv. 

I agree. Boring, nice people are not interesting on a show like Housewives. The crazier and more over the top the better, because "real" people don't act like that. That's why we watch! I would never want to associate with any of those women in real life, but damn right I'll watch them scream at each other on tv. It's a perfect lead in on Sundays before I turn on True Blood, haha.

• Love 3

Yeah, when Amber met up with one of the twins for a "sit-down," Jim was lurking out in the car. He looked ridiculous...kind of like a Where's Waldo character. Did he think he was going to have to break up a fight? Furthermore, these chicks were dressed to the nines for coffee!! Oh, Lawd. I say I'm not going to watch and I keep watching.

• Love 2
Yeah, when Amber met up with one of the twins for a "sit-down," Jim was lurking out in the car. He looked ridiculous...kind of like a Where's Waldo character. Did he think he was going to have to break up a fight?

Well, that surely can't be the reason - we know how morally opposed he is to physical altercations. After all, he couldn't come to the bowling alley because both Joes were going to be there and punches might have been thrown! You know, for someone who claims to be doing this to support his wife's dream, he sure seems to be showing up a lot. Just saying.

• Love 3
Does Nicole have kids? When she said she was out of workforce for 14 years, I figured she stopped working when she had kids, but there has been nary a mention. If she doesn't have kids, then why not work while you are married, especially if you Nana told you you needed to make a man's salary. And hasn't she been divorced quite a while? Why is she still at her parents house?

Yes, she does. It's in her bio on Bravo. I assume the ex wouldn't agree to their filming. Or maybe she didn't.

Nicole is the mother of two gorgeous and amazing teenage boys, Joey, 14, and Anthony, 16. Both boys take after her – extremely kind, driven and the life of the party. Joey, a budding entrepreneur, will be a freshman in high school in September, and Anthony will be a junior, loving lacrosse and enjoying all the social gatherings high school has to offer.

That ring was a David Yurman ring or recently made knock-off. There's no way that kind of ring was in style "generations" ago. I hope that that she didn't lie about her jewelry inventory, but if she did, I hope the feds call her out for that. How dumb can you be? It would have cost me more money to go to a community college or state school. Private universities have pretty generous need-based and merit-based aid.

You can be as dumb as Teresa to do this. I believe her jewelry was a point of contention in the bankruptcy fraud.  She claimed that all of her jewelry combined was worth around $3K. This was one of the assets she was accused of hiding/lying about.

ETA: Not this particular piece of jewelry, but the total of all her jewelry combined.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

Melissa is totally trying to isolate Amber and ingratiate herself with the twins because she knows the Giudices are not long for this show and that she will need allies and a storyline for her paycheck in the future.  I think she also is worried that Amber may know where some of Melissa's bodies are buried from her past.  Doesn't hurt that Amber has that annoying little prick attached to her side.

This was my thought originally, when I heard they were adding a friend from Melissa's past and that they would go at it. It seemed so completely contrived to me. Teresa was mad years ago that someone she didn't have a good relationship with was coming on her show, and now Melissa has someone from her past coming on her show to who could spew shit about her. The thing that changed my mind is that Melissa wasn't afraid of her. She immediately outed her to the other gals. I figured that Melissa would immediately try to act as if they were serious friends if she was afraid of things that Amber could expose about her. Why piss Amber off right from the start of she had any real dirt on Melissa? 

• Love 4

I predict Amber and the twins will team up and go after Melissa. They probably made a deal behind the scenes to make up and and make Mel their target - take her down and make the show their own. Production would probably go along with it figuring the audience would like a "Karma's a bitch" type storyline to even the score for what Mel did to Tre the last few seasons and give her a taste of her own medicine with someone from her past invading "her" show. I cannot stand Melissa but the others are worse and will make me root for Mel. I can't believe I just typed that. I also don't want to see another vicious pile on as was done to Tre - even if Mel is the victim this time.

Edited by happykitteh
  • Love 2

Re: What Nicole said about working, (and I am loathe to defend Nicole), I believe she said that she learned that she needed to "make a man's salary" - her point (I think?) being that after 14 years out of the workforce, while she may have had income from side or hobby type businesses, she needed to be the primary breadwinner, which was new for her. Yes, it's an antiquated worldview, but it doesn't shock me given what we have seen/been told of her parents worldview. Then again, if he was so good at her job, why is she still living with Mommy and Daddy?

I don't really care for the twins but I took Nicole's statement about "earning a man's salary" the same way you did. She needed to earn a heck of a lot more to support herself now that she was divorced. Alt least she's working and so what if  she lives with her parents. They are getting older and she's got a roof over head. If it is mutually beneficial to all of them and they are comfortable with that arrangement what is so bad about that.

• Love 3

Overpriced and ugly, sounds like a Giudice "heirloom". 

Maybe Tre is confusing Fabelini wine vintage and heirloom jewelry.  She considers the ring of recent vintage. It's ok to open up the box now and present it, but better for Gia to sit on it, let it gather some age while mom is away, then bring it out  when Tre comes home from music camp.

• Love 1

Because I think Jim is one of the funnier/weirder people to hit the RH franchise in years I just have to say I don't really believe a word out of his mouth.  There is no way anyone with any legal training would possibly think they could go on this show and dictate what the producers would be allowed to film.  I also never believe any husband or RH who claims to have not watched every episode of every franchise.

So far within two weeks time Jim managed to forever break a 12 year friendship and jeopardize his credibility in "NJ biggest mortgage fraud case ever", with his inconsistent statements and claims of being a prosecutor.  No Jim what you are being called as is a witness from one of the companies who was defrauded or was used as part of a fraud scheme.  You aren't an expert because expert witnesses do not have a relationship with either party, they are independent.  Expert witnesses are hired because of their experience and education in a specific field. 

As far as entertainment goes he is the best with his twitter rants and unfiltered responses to just about everything.  I am hoping for another breakdown soon.

Here is my favorite over the last couple of days-Someone liked Rino someone else disliked Rino so someone tweets Jim that Rino cheated on his wife with his wife's twin sister-Jim's response it gets better: https://twitter.com/Wildchildwendy/status/501388503088111617  Let's hope he can back it up.

Edited by zoeysmom

I predict Amber and the twins will team up and go after Melissa. They probably made a deal behind the scenes to make up and and make Mel their target - take her down and make the show their own. Production would probably go along with it figuring the audience would like a "Karma's a bitch" type storyline to even the score for what Mel did to Tre the last few seasons and give her a taste of her own medicine with someone from her past invading "her" show. I cannot stand Melissa but the others are worse and will make me root for Mel. I can't believe I just typed that. I also don't want to see another vicious pile on as was done to Tre - even if Mel is the victim this time.

I don't think it works out that way, unless they end up making up at the end of the season. Mel and Joey were on WWHL last week and they said they love the twins and hang out. 

That ring was a David Yurman ring or recently made knock-off. There's no way that kind of ring was in style "generations" ago. I hope that that she didn't lie about her jewelry inventory, but if she did, I hope the feds call her out for that. How dumb can you be? It would have cost me more money to go to a community college or state school. Private universities have pretty generous need-based and merit-based aid.

Kids with parents that have money don't get need based aid and merit aid from a private university usually just gets you to the public in state tuition rate except in the very exceptional. The way people are earning degrees is changing. The rate of inflation of tuition is going to make the tradition 4 year live at campus college a thing of the past. Young people are graduating after paying $120,000 on a degree  that isn't getting them a job. That is not sustainable

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 2

Even if the ring Tre gave Gia was an heirloom I would think it something you give to your daughter on her 18th birthday, high school or college graduation or wedding day. That's not something a 13 yr old would like. She'd look ridiculous wearing it. Better choice at her age would be a family heirloom of a delicate pair of diamond earrings or a cross necklace worn by her grandmother and Tre rather than a tacky looking ring. Otherwise wait until Gia is an adult.

• Love 2

Nothing could make me root for Melissa. Or Teresa. Or any of them with the possible exception of Dina but I have a feeling no one is going to take Dina on. She may try for Zen. but girlfriend has a true inner bitch when needed. Said with respect because my  own inner bitch is well and truly intact.   .  

Even if the ring Tre gave Gia was an heirloom I would think it something you give to your daughter on her 18th birthday, high school or college graduation or wedding day. That's not something a 13 yr old would like. She'd look ridiculous wearing it. Better choice at her age would be a family heirloom of a delicate pair of diamond earrings or a cross necklace worn by her grandmother and Tre rather than a tacky looking ring. Otherwise wait until Gia is an adult.

Maybe Tre is not so sure she will be able to give it to Gia later. I doubt they would let her hold onto that in prison.

• Love 1

It's been portrayed on the show that Rosie is close to Teresa and Joe. However, when they were out to dinner, that didn't seem to be the case. Rosie introduced her girlfriend to Teresa for the first time at that dinner. One of the twins stated she and her boyfriend have been seeing each other for the same length of time as Rosie and Ellen, which was 9 months. That seems like a long time to go without introducing a girlfriend to someone you are "close" with.

• Love 1

I also thought the episode was really boring.

That whole scene was just so bizarre. She couldn't take a 10-minute coffee break to call Amber from her car? Nicole thinks it's appropriate to have a personal conversation (that quickly escalated into a screaming match) in a cubicle bullpen?

Oh, lord, eavesdropping bitch that I am, it used to be the highlight of my day when a co-worker temporarily forgot their obviously open cubicles were not soundproof and would air all of their dirty laundry on the phone.  It was like the early radio days of soap opera must have been, where you could hear the drama but had to use your imagination to visualize it.  

I kind of miss working in an office.  Not much entertaining drama working from home.  

I only made it through about 10 minutes of this episode and I was more interested in checking Facebook from my phone than this show.

I think it's time to check out of this one.  The real-life updates about the Guidices will be far more interesting than watching the over-the-top Redeem-Teresa-and-Joe storyline they've got going on here.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

I just want to see Amber cause a shitstorm with everyone. All the rest is peripheral for me.

I'm also looking forward to Tre and Joe getting sentenced.....finally. Is it just me or has their case seemed to just draaaaaaaaag?

Kids with parents that have money don't get need based aid and merit aid from a private university usually just gets you to the public in state tuition rate except in the very exceptional. The way people are earning degrees is changing. The rate of inflation of tuition is going to make the tradition 4 year live at campus college a thing of the past. Young people are graduating after paying $120,000 on a degree  that isn't getting them a job. That is not sustainable

So true! The current state of education makes NO sense but considering what a freaking mess healthcare turned into, I would rather work myself into the ground paying my son's very expensive private college tuition than have any sort of government meddling. I don't know what the answer to higher education is but I know the federal government can only make it worse. Better rates for college students would be a help. 

Oh, lord, eavesdropping bitch that I am, it used to be the highlight of my day when a co-worker temporarily forgot their obviously open cubicles were not soundproof and would air all of their dirty laundry on the phone.  It was like the early radio days of soap opera must have been, where you could hear the drama but had to use your imagination to visualize it.  

I kind of miss working in an office.  Not much entertaining drama working from home.  

When I am concentrating on my work (design) I seem to develop really insanely good hearing and I have heard WAY too much of people's business in the cube farm outside my office door. Do they forget there is basically NO BARRIER to their conversations being overheard? It's been so bad I often put on headphones so I don't hear everyone's business. Watching Twin1 act like a lunatic (with the phone on speaker, no less!) was all sort of trashtastic!

• Love 2

I only made it through about 10 minutes of this episode and I was more interested in checking Facebook from my phone than this show.

I think it's time to check out of this one.  The real-life updates about the Guidices will be far more interesting than watching the over-the-top Redeem-Teresa-and-Joe storyline they've got going on here.

I'm an eavesdropping bitch as well.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pRJSPZTTB4AFiGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyNTQ0bzZmBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMwNTJhZWI2M2I3ZDlhMGM5ZTBmYzg5ZWJlZWM2ZTc3YQRncG9zAzIEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dold%2Btime%2Bhearing%2Bhorn%26fr%3Dipad%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=150&h=147&imgurl=eadesign.me%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2Fhearing-horn.jpg%23ear%2520horn&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Feadesign.me%2F2011%2F02%2F5-steps-social-capital-listening%2F&size=+5.3KB&name=The+benefits+of+LISTENING+as+a+core+business%2Fsocial+value%2C+according+...&p=old+time+hearing+horn&oid=052aeb63b7d9a0c9e0fc89ebeec6e77a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ipad&tt=The+benefits+of+LISTENING+as+a+core+business%2Fsocial+value%2C+according+...&b=0∋=21&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11ssrtqqh&sigb=13915h10j&sigi=122dmo1kr&sigt=128qms8rk&sign=128qms8rk&.crumb=VuaAPWRWMk8&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

I'm an eavesdropping bitch as well.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pRJSPZTTB4AFiGJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyNTQ0bzZmBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMwNTJhZWI2M2I3ZDlhMGM5ZTBmYzg5ZWJlZWM2ZTc3YQRncG9zAzIEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dold%2Btime%2Bhearing%2Bhorn%26fr%3Dipad%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=150&h=147&imgurl=eadesign.me%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2Fhearing-horn.jpg%23ear%2520horn&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Feadesign.me%2F2011%2F02%2F5-steps-social-capital-listening%2F&size=+5.3KB&name=The+benefits+of+LISTENING+as+a+core+business%2Fsocial+value%2C+according+...&p=old+time+hearing+horn&oid=052aeb63b7d9a0c9e0fc89ebeec6e77a&fr2=piv-web&fr=ipad&tt=The+benefits+of+LISTENING+as+a+core+business%2Fsocial+value%2C+according+...&b=0∋=21&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11ssrtqqh&sigb=13915h10j&sigi=122dmo1kr&sigt=128qms8rk&sign=128qms8rk&.crumb=VuaAPWRWMk8&fr=ipad&fr2=piv-web

LOL!!!  

I'm so glad I wasn't on this earth when "party lines" were all one could get from the phone company.  I'm telling ya, I wouldn't have gotten a blasted thing done all day....I'd have had my ass parked, receiver to ear, hand over mouthpiece to avoid detection, and know all my neighbors' business.  No shame in my game...I'm totally nosey (but my friends really do love this about me because I'm so up front about it, hehe).  

I even had a boss call me into his office trying to find out the truth behind some office scuttlebutt.  He said he was aware I wasn't directly involved but because I was "the office pipeline" he wanted to know what I had heard.  

Not that it did him any good....I don't kiss and tell.  I'd never make it as a housewife.  Particularly a Jersey housewife.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Wait stop. Ellen has no home computer and apparently no ability to send an email, but she is a successful businesswoman? Also,how was she coerced by Rosie? Did Rosie have a contract in her pocket? Sounds so bizarre to me. 

I've also been seeing things in the rags about Tre being fired because she refuses to film extra scenes, and that Bravo wants to film the sentencing and she is begging them no to. Wait, stop Aren't their charges federal? I didn't think that cameras were allowed in federal courts.

Me again. I've been getting multiple emails from someone who's apparently tertiarily related to the show (I don't even know) and has taken issue with a letter that was reposted here from some other site that's already taken it down. It looks like everyone here has moved on, but still: please stop writing about it so that the relevant person stops bugging me. Thanks in advance.

Here is my favorite over the last couple of days-Someone liked Rino someone else disliked Rino so someone tweets Jim that Rino cheated on his wife with his wife's twin sister-Jim's response it gets better: https://twitter.com/Wildchildwendy/status/501388503088111617 Let's hope he can back it up.

Twitter confuses the hell out of me. With all of the # and @, I never know who is the one "talking".

So what did Jim say that he needs to back up?

It just makes no sense to me.

• Love 2
On 8/18/2014 at 8:13 AM, fliptopbox said:

For a man who claims to be so professional that he doesn't want to hang out with Theresa and co. because of their legal troubles and THAT piece of shit commercial is how he chooses to advertize his business? Come on. Nobody could take that mess seriously. Does anyone from Jersey know if that's their legit commercial? I bet it isn't, especially if Jim has any business partners.

I think Bravo is great for advertising certain kinds of businesses (like restaurants), but I think anyone who wants to come cross as so professional should be leery of appearing on these shows period. 

• Like 1