Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Wow, Terrence chose the best spot to sleep - on the floor between the butterfly/watermelon and the wall. Couldn't the person with the butterfly AND watermelon share one with Terrence? Or maybe he finds the floor easier to sleep on than trying to get comfortable on a pool floaty.

I think the Wakeup call is starting. I'm sure Jasmine and Ameerah will feel very rested.

(edited)

Are the washing machines still outside?  It seems like they are stuck in the house more and more as the seasons pass. 

Edited by Thalia

Michael and Daniel are up! Daniel made himself some coffee with fake creamer. He has a light-colored headband on which keeps his hair back. He's all bundled up, jacket over a long sweater (?) over a T-shirt with maybe something else on under that. He examines the pink doily on the kitchen island. 

Michael is probably in the bathroom. I think he's the one that was the giant white puppy shape in the other women's bedroom (except it's more guys now). Daniel said hi to his Mom.

19 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Wow, Terrence chose the best spot to sleep - on the floor between the butterfly/watermelon and the wall. Couldn't the person with the butterfly AND watermelon share one with Terrence? Or maybe he finds the floor easier to sleep on than trying to get comfortable on a pool floaty.

I think the Wakeup call is starting. I'm sure Jasmine and Ameerah will feel very rested.

I couldn't sleep on a floaty because of my back but I could quite happily sleep on the floor. Maybe he just doesn't like a sft bed & prefers a hard mattress.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Are the washing machines still outside?  It seems like they are stuck in the house more and more as the seasons pass. 

Yes, they are. Outdoor days are also big laundry days. 

Daniel says he got only four hours of sleep. Alyssa joins him in the kitchen. Cameras 3 and 4 show Michael lounging among the pillows in the bathroom.

• Useful 1

Alyssa asks how Terrence's snoring was. He said it wasn't too bad. His roommate at home's snoring is way worse.

Alyssa goes into the HOH room and removes a bunch of items from the HOH bed, then crawls in beside Jasmine.

One positive thing about this season - NO showmance so far!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Daniel is knocking on the HOH door - and about to bust out "Hey Jude"!

"Someone's knocking on the door

Someone's ringing the bell . . ."

No one answers the door so Daniel disconsolately goes back downstairs to the kitchen. He says "It smells f---ing terrible." He's going to take out the garbage, but what do they do with their trash anyway? He takes it into the storage room and puts it in a larger trash can, probably 65 gallons like my yard waste container.

Jasmine slides down the stairs on her butt. She has an entourage accompanying her. Terrence has her crutches. Alyssa follows her. Daniel and Terrence are cleaning out the kitchen fridge, then restocking it from the storage room fridge which is getting restocked today. Shoot, I missed a great chance to inventory the contents while they were sitting on the counter. They have a lot of cheese.

Terrence's hoody looks like it could be for the Chicago Bears (blue, light gray, orange). It is different from Monte's which is white, yellow and brown. Brittany is helping out with the cleanup now. 

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Jasmine is now bitching that Taylor brought her ice packs. Jasmine isn’t very nice. 

How does she even turn Taylor helping her into a negative? Yikes Jasmine. Hopefully Ameerah can keep getting in her ear about nomming Pooch and Turner instead. 

But if every week is just going to be a bash Taylor deal, maybe she should just go, and get away from most of these people. It will give the house a chance to turn their focus to some new victim for a change.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Watching them throw out so much good food is giving me hives.

I mean, it's Big Brother. I wouldn't be surprised if half of it was left over from last season and there's probably a sad chunk of salmon in the back of the storage room freezer with Frankie Grande's initials on it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Nicole and Jasmine talking on HOH. Nicole commenting to Jasmine how Taylor was all over her after she hurt her ankle, trying to make that out to be sinister. Jasmine said I thought she was just being nice.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

One positive thing about this season - NO showmance so far!

I was just thinking about that. I'm really rather amazed.

Even if it's still a rather boring season,  I hope it stays that way. Showmances suck up all the oxygen. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Nicole and Daniel want Taylor to stick around so they can manipulate her to do their dirty work. Nicole is also committed to defending Jasmine’s honor. Stop it, Nicole. I still want to like you.

Jasmine says someone already offered himself up as a pawn. I think it was Pooch?

Michael and Jasmine are talking. Pooch will probably go up as a pawn and they snicker about the possibility of Pooch actually going home. Michael said after Part 1 of the HOH comp Pooch was wiping him down with a towel, and Michael wondered where this Pooch had been the first eight days? Then later Pooch followed him into the Have Not room. Michael was sitting down and Pooch standing, talking down at Michael. Jasmine and Michael agree that Pooch talks at people.

(edited)

I will never stop being irritated when Jasmine changes her accent depending on who is in the room with her.

ETA: Jasmine is now saying Taylor is being "too much" by bringing her ice packs.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Sad 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Everyone looks like they’re unsure whether to be impressed or appalled. Except for Twerking Alyssa. She’s down for it.

Why the deep-fried fuck did my brain read “Twerking Alyssa”, and the drunk asshole leprechaun with the hammer who lives in my head immediately started singing “Waltzing Mathilda” at the top of his lungs…?  
Do I have a basic aversion to anything associated with Copenhagen, Newark?  
Or is a deeper problem implied?

(I’m gonna go with it…

”Twerking Alyssa 

TWERKING ALYSSA…”)

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6

Jasmine is so desperate to get Taylor out, but she's not smart enough to do her own thing, and the house is collectively convincing her to take a shot at Pooch.  Not sorry about that.

But who the hell invites someone into the bathroom with them while they take a shit?! For real?!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Pooch is warning Daniel, Turner that Brittany will put a guy, maybe two. If he is nominated, the guys have to tell her they want to keep Pooch.

Nominations are today.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Slider said:

But who the hell invites someone into the bathroom with them while they take a shit?! For real?!

My cat invites herself in all the time when I go to the bathroom.  And not because her kitty litter box is in there under the unused vanity.  I sometimes have to tell her that I want some privacy, lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Brittany might put up Kyle as a pawn. The camera cut back to the HOH room just as she was saying, "I just don't want you to be surprised, so you can be cool. Or maybe you'll be mad."

Ameerah, Nicole and hell even Brittany, Indy, and Alyssa put in the work to get Jasmine on board with evicting Pooch so if Monte's bitch ass ruins that because he's weirdly as obsessed with hating Taylor as Jasmine is then I'm gonna be pissed. Ameerah and Nicole need to be the last ones she talks to dammit!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Doesn't Nicole have no real problem with Taylor?  I think she's going along to get along with Jasmine.

I didn't think she had a problem, either, but she's pretty convincing here as "Person who doesn't like Taylor." 

I have no idea Nicole's true feelings about Taylor. She is convincing during the Taylor bashing sessions but she is also convincing that she doesn't have an issue with Taylor.

I don't think she is that good of a player though.

Someone, I think Ameerah, is keeping track of days with Q-tip. Sounds like Jasmine has a scooter now.

I think it might be Taylor. She talked about wanting to cackle, then cry. One of them told her to cry twice a day. By the way, I'm watching the atomic bedroom w/Alyssa, Nicole and Ameerah. It sounds like they are encouraging Taylor, saying that she's not alone this time. 

It is Taylor. Pooch said "if Taylor goes home this week."

Jasmine's scooter doesn't.squeak. it doesn't make a sound.

And Pooch joins Ameerah, Nicole and Taylor. He goes and leans against Alyssa's pillow.

I'm feeling sensitive about the pillows this season. How people lean against, sit on, put their heads on other people's pillows, where those people's faces are.

• Fire 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I have no idea Nicole's true feelings about Taylor. She is convincing during the Taylor bashing sessions but she is also convincing that she doesn't have an issue with Taylor.

Yeah, I can’t figure her out either. A day or two ago, she was troubled by all the Taylor bashing. But now it seems she’s doing a bit of bashing herself, even with her bestie Daniel. I don’t know what changed her mind… if anything.

32 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Sounds like Jasmine has a scooter now.

FFS.

She’s already milking this ankle for all it’s worth. And now they want to give her props? (Also: what is Crutch Valet Terrance going to do now?)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 1

I usually don’t get invested in Big Brother until a couple weeks have gone by and I can get a sense of how the season is going to go.  It’s not look good so far.  This group doesn’t seem fun at all.  I loved last year and I couldn’t wait to read up on their antics.  They really seemed to have fun together doing things like the big blue couch, mafia, mock trials, and some version of hide and go seek.  I really don’t see this group bonding like that.

• Love 3

I can't believe alarm bells aren't going off for Pooch at how non-plussed Taylor is about being nommed. After last week's veto ceremony Taylor was a total wreck because she knew she was the target. Now she's like "eh, whatever" and Pooch is clueless.

• LOL 6

Pooch needs to watch how “affectionate” he’s getting with Joseph and Kyle. Kyle seemed genuinely uncomfortable with Pooch cuddling him just now. With Michael looking on in disapproval.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Monte is riding around on the scooter. I hope he doesn't break it for her.

No worries; those little suckers are tanks.  We got one when my wife had surgery on her foot, and even the small models can handle 300 lbs.

• Useful 2
(edited)

Taylor up again? I am rooting for her to win. The only other HG is like is Terrance. Pooch is OK. All the others are boring. I like Taylor's demeanor and composure. I like Indy too. I think i will root for Terrance. Oh I like Joseph and Ameerah. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Sounds like Jasmine has a scooter now.

Damn it.

Welp, I had this all cued up for this moment just in case.
nene-leakes-where-is-your-scooter.gif

RIP all of our ears when we turn up the TV volume to understand Poochie's un-subtitled whispers and instead we get assaulted by Arbor Day's squeaky scooter sound effect.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I dunno, I haven't counted votes because I'm too busy being gobsmacked at the fact that Nicole actually literally (?) wiped Jasmine's ass earlier (because of her... ankle?!) and now Jasmine is eating chicken wings loudly like saying that she's barely eaten anything all day and it's like BB21's Christie smacking on her cud all over again the flashbacks oh god make it stop i want my mommy

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I dunno, I haven't counted votes because I'm too busy being gobsmacked at the fact that Nicole actually literally (?) wiped Jasmine's ass earlier (because of her... ankle?!) and now Jasmine is eating chicken wings loudly like saying that she's barely eaten anything all day and it's like BB21's Christie smacking on her cud all over again the flashbacks oh god make it stop i want my mommy

Last night I think she had her butt wiped by others. She kept saying I do not have booty wipies and the girls had to help her to the toilet while she said I might poop on you. She had the door open  and said it smeled bad and they were with her for a good 15 minutes, not sure what went on, but it was way too much. 

My Mom had 2 new knees put in and she wiped her own butt

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

My Mom had 2 new knees put in and she wiped her own butt

My dominant arm was in pieces AND my shoulder out of its socket AND I had two sprained ankles and I still hobbled to the bathroom and wiped my own butt. (ETA the sad reaction is because my soul is dying over this and I'm now in mourning for it)

Also, I found it and I feel like EVERYONE ELSE HERE SHOULD FEEL MY FUCKING PAIN

https://twitter.com/toomsbb_/status/1548042527701291014

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Last summer I was in the hospital for three days with C diff. I had an IV attached to one arm to avoid dehydration and I was needing to use to bathroom upwards of 20 times an hour. I sure could have used an ass wiper then.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4