Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Reunited / S04.E02: The Lamp

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

It’s funnier to imagine he was like that to start, he wasn’t impressed by Nandor, and Nandor didn’t turn him.

Maybe that’s what attracted Nandor to the family.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Counting up the wishes:

• Bringing back his 37 wives
  • They can all speak English
  • 35 'gold coins' (remember one was hit by a car)
  • Changing the last wife's hair three times

Did I miss any? That comes to 40 wishes.

He wished to know the number of wishes he had so that makes 41.

• Love 1

Natasia talks about filming the sex scene.

"The scene we filmed — we actually did it in two parts: making love on the sofa and then falling to the ground we did a few months later because they had to build the water tank. It was the last thing I filmed and it was absolutely incredible," Demetriou said.

"Matt was improvising loads of stuff when he was actually pretending to drown and I was really confused in the moment whether I was actually killing him or if he was acting but, of course, he’s a professional and he can swim so he wasn't drowning. But it was amazing."

Demetriou continued: "And Yana was like directing it up above and hearing your director shout notes down at you while you're in a pool was an experience I'll never have again."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/13/2022 at 10:35 PM, saoirse said:

I'm hopeful we'll get to see some of the 'lost year' in flashbacks.

I am just spitballing here, but my hope is they wanted to get everyone back together to get the Colin Robinson/Boy story going. Then they could have an episode or two that focus on some flashbacks that focus on Nandor and Nadja, so they could get their own 'Jackie Daytona' like special episodes!

Ooooh. I know I shouldn't want to know, but I kind of do!

On 7/16/2022 at 11:53 PM, bunnyblue said:

I'm still not sure if Laszlo meant there was room in his "back" or Nadja's. Pretty funny nonetheless.

Toddler Colin Robinson is terrifying. That wig and that face on a child's body is the stuff of nightmares. 

Yeah he appeared to be hammering that wall with purpose, so I think there's something hidden behind it that he needs. Which would mean he retained his memories of adult Colin Robinson. 

I just love the Nadja doll, the perfect combination of creepy and adorable. 

The way Lazlo called out, "Room at the back!" was hilarious. I got the reference but didn't think about there being two "back" options. ;-)

Toddler Colin Robinson is a great mix of creepy and cute. That curly blond mop! I also think there's something behind the wall. Maybe Lazlo put the old Colin body inside it, a la "Fall of the House of Usher". I'm betting the "Flip You" guys will find it when (as I'm sure they will) they come to fix the house. Speaking of household maintenance, where's Seanie? Surely he'd have had a word with Lazlo about the state of the yard and the house, like, property values and all.

The Nadja doll slays me! She pops in with droll lines at perfect moments. I love how her hair mirrors Nadja's.

On 7/17/2022 at 1:04 PM, iMonrey said:

I was impressed by the special effect. Obviously Kayvan did not actually do a swan dive into a hole in the floor, I'm not sure how they accomplished that.

I also want to know where Nandor heard "Wazzzzzzzzupp?" like anybody has said that in decades. Maybe his Wisconsin friends?

Also didn't know they still made Count Chocula. (Apparently it's only available during Halloween nowadays.)

That swan dive was awesomely graceful. I rewound it three times. The special effects are always fun, cheers to that team.

The Count Chocula was just another of the little touches that make this show wonderful and often worth several rewatches.

Edited by RedHawk