Type keyword(s) to search

The Cheers Alphabet Game

BizBuzz

Z is for zoo, where Sam took Laurie, the daughter of the mother and daughter pair he was flirting with/dating in Send in the Crane. Edited by JacquelineLHope
  • Love 1

N is for "Nocturne," the name of the poem that Sam got published in that literary magazine (but it was actually Diane's poem).

"I fly through a puckish arena, where echoes dance, where echoes dance, where echoes dance..."

• Love 3

F is for Dr. Simon Finch-Royce, who counseled Sam and Diane not to marry.

"Well now, uh, where to begin? Well usually at this point, you would tell me what a loathsome contemptible swine he is, and you would describe in some detail, what a wanton libidinous trollop she is. But as you're only engaged, we'll just have to look forward to that."

• Love 1

K is for Kirstie Alley (I checked and we hadn't done her yet). 

Edited: Oh crap, we actually did use her already, for A (not for K). So, as a backup answer: K is for the karaoke machine that they had in the bar, in at least one episode. 

Edited by rubaco
  • Love 1

M is for Manchild in Beantown, the movie Diane made to convince Woody's parents to let him stay in Boston.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Boyd!"

Edited by kariyaki
  • Love 2

T is for Thanksgiving Orphans, the episode that contains my favorite ever TV food fight.

Norm: Everybody get enough to eat?

Frasier: You know, I never had a chance to try the potatoes.

Sam: [scooping mashed potatoes off the mantelpiece onto Frasier's plate] Oh, well here, let me...

• Love 1