Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Different Ex-pectations

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’re a nicer person than I am. Fuck in haste, repent at leisure. No one was stopping him from using a condom. And it’s not like this was his first rodeo raw dog.

FTFY.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 2

I get why Bini didn't give AF about protection, but what the hell was going through Ari's mind that she would fuck a random Ethiopian dude (in Ethiopia) that she met in a taxi line FFS and not use protection? With the amount of HIV out there? Granted, I don't know how Ethiopia stacks up in terms of infection rate compared to the rest of the continent, but hell even in a developed country, a random hook up would absolutely be using one (at least for me personally). Not just for contraception sake....

I feel like so  many of these couples' "journey" should be required viewing for teens in sex ed as to why you ALWAYS use protection and birth control. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I get why Bini didn't give AF about protection, but what the hell was going through Ari's mind that she would fuck a random Ethiopian dude (in Ethiopia) that she met in a taxi line FFS and not use protection? With the amount of HIV out there? Granted, I don't know how Ethiopia stacks up in terms of infection rate compared to the rest of the continent, but hell even in a developed country, a random hook up would absolutely be using one (at least for me personally). Not just for contraception sake....

I feel like so  many of these couples' "journey" should be required viewing for teens in sex ed as to why you ALWAYS use protection and birth control. 

The thing that drives me crazy about these couples is how they continue to have unprotected sex despite the danger of STDs or pregnancy. It’s not like Ari and Bini (Emily and Kobe, et al) had an impulsive, drunken one night stand. 

Unfortunately, I think subjecting teens to watching this show as a warning probably would backfire as programs like “Teen Mom” and “Unexpected” only serve to glorify teen pregnancy. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
On 7/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, magemaud said:

Why is Leandro there for a visit, anyway? Will he be invited to the wedding? Since he's Ari's "best friend," maybe he'll be in the wedding party?

That reminds me, has there been any discussion of their wedding aside from the dress shopping that didn't happen? Those details have been discussed to death by the other couples. 

Please let him walk her down the aisle, please let him walk her down the aisle... 🙏🤞

• LOL 6
40 minutes ago, misokinesia said:

Please let him walk her down the aisle, please let him walk her down the aisle... 🙏🤞

Leandro should be the Best Man.

• LOL 3
54 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Leandro should be the Best Man.

He could get a certificate from the Universal Life Church and officiate! (AND be the Best Man since Bini doesn't have anybody) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 7/10/2022 at 9:39 PM, JeanJean said:

Did they ever say why Kobe didn't want Emily to use birth control? And she's 29 years old, why would she obey?

Because she WANTED to get pregnant.  I believe she planned the whole "night alone before you meet your son" because her phone app told her she was ripe.

• Love 1