Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: ...And the Book of Isaac

• Start Topic

Okay - so the plot with the Road Back thickens -- however, I felt like the writing was really bad throughout this episode; or at least the dialog. I mean, I'm sure I've watched tons of stuff with 'bad' writing and it was fine (or at least entertaining); but it was just very noticeable here, and the actors/director couldn't elevate it.

So with Barclay and Swift Ent. compromised - again - I'm going to need the super-secret rich Black people cabal that we learned about in the previous episode to step up their game!

• Like 2

There is so much going on, I am still interested in what is happening but there are so many moving parts its a bit hard to keep everything straight. Especially with conspiracies and super powers in the mix.

Tom really does seem like an exhausting person to work for. He's a ton of fun but he's also so much.

• Like 1
  • Love 1