12. Harry Tomlinson (Fans)
  13. Steph Woon (Fans)
  14. Michael Weldon (Faves)
  15. Tommy Pham (Faves)
  16. Montana Hughes (Fans)
  17. Aldo Ortado (Faves)
  18. Mindy Woods (Faves)

Edited by SnazzyDaisy

Well, that turned out pretty much how I expected.  Again, Daniel got incredibly "lucky" to end up with wattleseed as his first ingredient because he (somewhat mysteriously) knew exactly what to do with it, keeping him safe from round 2.  Billie, Julie and even Aldo are definitely superior cooks to Daniel but you do get the feeling that the producers are so set on this Fans narrative, they would have found a way to save him by making his second ingredient something really difficult like, I don't know, a type of seafood mainly found in the waters off Darwin.  After Julie played the immunity pin, Billie was always the favourite to beat Aldo in a cook-off but the thing is, his dish was just fine.  It just wasn't exceptional like hers was.  He didn't seem that disappointed, so maybe the family reunion he got last week helped to cushion the blow.  Billie was the most upset I've ever seen her.

Here is the recap.

Dan is cooking with wattleseed, which is a huge advantage because nobody has ever eaten it before, so no one can possibly tell him it tastes wrong. "I reckon I can whip one out today," says Dan, risking arrest under public indecency laws. He goes on to claim he's not here to put socks on centipedes and is sedated for his own protection.

Julie examines her lion's mane mushroom and discovers that it is a hairy mushroom, which is due to it being the result of sexual congress between a mushroom and an African lion. Julie is cooking mushrooms with mushroom sauce, even though what she should be cooking is immunity pin with get the hell up to the balcony sauce.

😂 It can't only have been me who thought those mushrooms looked a bit genitalia-ish!

Finally time is up, and the ultimate question – is the total flavourlessness of cucumber enough to defeat the terrible taste of wasabi – is about to be answered. Aldo's cucumber crab comes up first. "Wow, I want another one," says Jock. "I thought the presentation was absolutely wow," says Melissa. "I am very rich and have no interest in any of this," says Hugh.

😂 😂 😂

Billie must now put her wasabi beef tartare in front of the judges, in itself an act of enormous courage. "It is delicious," says Jock. "Fragrant and subtle," says Melissa. "I'm off to have a nap," says Hugh. The judges agree that Billie's dish did not make them choke or cough, and what more can one ask from dinner?

• Like 1

Urgh… at this late stage of the competition can’t we just have them using the same ingredients so it’s a level playing field comparing apples with apples?! Mix up the way a dish can be prepared in different ways with alternate ingredients or methods or timings? If you take it down to the main ingredients, how on earth can cucumber compete with wasabi?! Chefs (and food judges) want lots of flavour and cucumber is such a subtle flavour, it can’t pack the punch of flavour most chefs are after. It can certainly be a gorgeous subtle flavour, as I said, but it can’t compete alongside the judging of something with the whack of wasabi. I often wonder about the palette of people who live in this food world… they seem to need much more flavour than us mortal folk and I wonder how that impacts on their judging.

Once we got down to Billie and Aldo (I’m also wondering about Daniel’s new abilities 🤔), I knew we were saying Ciao Bello to Aldo. Billie just has a higher level of expertise. I’m ok about Billie staying and Aldo going but I’m on the producer-shenanigans-bandwagon re Daniel still being there. Nice guy… it’s not about personalities for me at all….all about abilities.

• Like 1

This episode and its editing gave me crippling anxiety. I really thought that Billie will be gone, thank god she’s saved.😢

The one time you’re praying that Daniel will screw-up at least one element of his dish, he decided to make a faultless dessert. 🙄

So glad that the immunity pin is now gone. Hope Julie will go home in 3, 2, 1…

I guess the judges will bring only their Top 6 to Tasmania, after this Tuesday’s pressure test.

Ciao Aldo‼️ So happy that the MCAU serial hugger and kisser is now gone. Will not miss him for sure. Surprisingly, he didn’t cry when eliminated. No more crocodile tears??!!! 🙄

Hugh Allen (aka Flynn Rider 😂) was so boring on tv. He made me (almost) missing Andy Allen. The producers could have invited other experienced chefs with interesting personality - Adam D'Sylva (Tonka), Benjamin Cooper (Chin Chin), Scott Pickett (Longrain), Frank Camorra (MoVida) etc.👌🏻

• Like 2

Before watching this episode, I decided to drink every time:

-Daniel mentions that if a few months ago, someone had told him he'd be cooking dessert on TV, he wouldn't have believed it

-Someone says they can finally see why Billie won her season

-Anyone makes a comment implying there is a chance Aldo will stay longer than Billie

-Andy says "insane," but Andy wasn't there so I just took a drink every time I thought he would say it

I am now dead. 

On an unrelated note, I recently had a dish with charred cucumbers in it and they weren't very appealing. I've never had any element of any dish that I disliked at this particular restaurant, so maybe I just have an inherent problem traversing the insane concept of charred cucumbers. If so, I can deal with it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

If you take it down to the main ingredients, how on earth can cucumber compete with wasabi?! Chefs (and food judges) want lots of flavour and cucumber is such a subtle flavour, it can’t pack the punch of flavour most chefs are after. It can certainly be a gorgeous subtle flavour, as I said, but it can’t compete alongside the judging of something with the whack of wasabi.

Could not agree more.  When Aldo was saying "who even likes cucumber", I was thinking that I do, but the way I enjoy eating cucumbers is the simplest way imaginable - just seasoned with a little salt!  So, yeah, not going to cut it against wasabi at all.  And I think one of the reasons that cucumber is so subtly flavoured is that so much of it is water.  

56 minutes ago, Aerobicidal said:

On an unrelated note, I recently had a dish with charred cucumbers in it and they weren't very appealing. I've never had any element of any dish that I disliked at this particular restaurant, so maybe I just have an inherent problem traversing the insane concept of charred cucumbers. If so, I can deal with it.

Mel said "traverse" last night - I can't unhear it now that you've pointed it out! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

It’s time for Julie to go‼️

Rightly or wrongly, I can't see anyone except Mindy going tomorrow night.  Julie's too popular with fans and I'm pretty sure Billie will knock it out of the park.  But I do like Kirsten Tibballs - she's a sweetheart!  So it'll be an interesting episode.

Can't remember where I read it (possibly the FB page) but someone was saying they were sick of Jock's bursting into applause thing, saying it reminded them of Mark Holden on Australian Idol with his "TOUCHDOWN!"  It is starting to annoy me but I guess Jock didn't want to be left out because Melissa has her "traverse" and "gloosy" and Andy his "bangin'" and "EPIC"!

Edited by katisha
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, katisha said:

Rightly or wrongly, I can't see anyone except Mindy going tomorrow night. 

At this point, the producers will put Julie and Billie in EVERY pressure test for ratings.

I really really hope that KT’s fancy dessert will send Julie home.

ETA: Sweet may not be her forte but Mindy excels under pressure. She was amazing in Khanh Nguyen pressure test.

6 hours ago, katisha said:

Can't remember where I read it (possibly the FB page) but someone was saying they were sick of Jock's bursting into applause thing, saying it reminded them of Mark Holden on Australian Idol with his "TOUCHDOWN!" 

I saw these comments on Twitter and Reddit.

Jock clapping like a seal has no more impact. Mel bombastic comments don’t really help the contestants to improve, just big, elaborated words. I prefer Jock’s comments.

PS: Sarah wore that weird top with bra strap again! 😂

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

When the judges finished tasting Daniel’s Mille-feuille and the camera showed Jock pausing…. I yelled at my tv “Don’t bloody clap this!”.

Firstly, the clapping is overdone, and who says Jock’s opinion is the most important anyway? What if Melissa and Whatshisname disagree (doesn’t look like they break to confer first, unless the producers are in their ears before their judging/tasting 🤔)

Secondly, since when does sloppy presentation not count? The crème pâtissière looked runny and wasn’t piped neatly at all. Plus the whole thing was on a lean!

Thirdly, that pastry was over cooked: way too dark.

Fourthly, since when was a French patisserie dessert in Daniel’s wheelhouse? It’s just NOT a dish that suits him! I guess he’s still finding his feet as a cook, but it just felt so inauthentic. I’m ok about him making a dessert with fruit loops as a crazy ingredient, but stick true to the kid you still are: less fancy French patisserie and more ice-cream sundae as a starting point. Wasn’t Fairy Bread his inspiration? Bit of a leap from that to Mille-feuille! 
Sorry for the rant…I’m just over this Daniel coasting through situation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ps Pressure test is right up Billie’s alley (happy about that!) and such a precise dessert is not Julie’s thing at all. I just can’t warm to Mindy and as I’ve mentioned before, I’m the Julie in my family (I’m not frumpy like her though, I’ll have you know!) so I’d like to see her progress further.

• Love 1

On the elimination: I knew once the show had their big reunion moment with Aldo and his family, he would be toast. I was not an Aldo fan, but to be sacrificed at the alter of Daniel is a tough way to go. I am very worried they will oust Billie in one of the next few eliminations, because if they want their precious Julie to win, they are going to have to take Billie out before the final. 

I can't snark on the guest chef's painfully disinterested demeanor, cuz that is pretty much how I look whenever listening to the judges drone through their very limited repertoire of adjectives and platitudes.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)

Ugly-looking dishes preferred by the judges! 🙄

DB744254-DEE6-41D4-BF67-37F4F87679F0.jpeg

F86C6206-2E0A-4968-ABDE-4C1D0393CBB5.jpeg

Julie seemed a bit moody in this episode. Andy’s joke about her tumeric-stained apron wasn’t well received. The way she ignored Sarah and rushed towards Mindy when they were walking out of the kitchen, that was a bit rude.

9E526465-B740-42DD-8164-EF3F5D64C678.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy

The applause annoys me but it's nothing compared to the constant antics of the prior judges. I think all three of the current judges are easy to snark on but hard to seriously dislike (speaking personally, and based 99 percent on the show).

I have no real basis to claim the judging is biased toward the fans, but I will say that if Daniel or Keyma winds up winning, I'll be irritated and partially because I don't think they had to earn it nearly as much as someone like Billie or Julie.

If the editors went as all-in on the "big kid" edit of Daniel as they did on the blokey edits of several prior seasons, I think rainbow colored steam would be traversing my ears now.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, that one definitely went to script.  I think Mindy must have realised she was toast even before the challenge started.  Good on her for taking it in such a positive way.  She was never a favourite of mine but I've grown to like her more as I see her as one of the casualties of the "we must have Dan in the final" train.

Is it just me or has Kristen Tibballs had a huge amount of Botox or something since we last saw her?  At one point she seemed to be trying to make a sad face in response to Billie saying she missed her daughter, and it just wouldn't work!

And here's the recap. He was in good form tonight!

Anyway, the reason Kirsten is here is to present a black brick with black balls on top. When you cut the black brick open there is brown and yellow, and cherry gel oozes out much like the blood of a freshly-stabbed victim. It thus combines decadence and murder in the way only the best desserts can.

Julie begins by putting her rice bubbles on heat. She decides to leave them on the heat and turn her attention to other things. This is a bad decision, as no sooner has she turned away from the stove than the camera starts to show ominous close-ups of the rice bubbles. The rice bubbles are burning. Snap, Crackle and Pop have been joined by their unhappy cousin Immolate.

😂

Meanwhile Billie is making the cherry gel, which could be the trickiest part of the recipe: it has to taste delicious AND genuinely resemble human blood. Mindy, thinking outside the box, decides to cut her thumb, reasoning that the gel will be all the more blood-like if it contains actual blood.

Meanwhile Julie is still behind, but is confident she can catch up, to the extent that she takes some time out to sand and paint a lovely wooden gift box. She runs into problems with her vanilla layer, which she doesn't know how to remove from its mould and put into the other thingy. "It's like trying to put an octopus in a string bag," she says, suffering traumatic flashbacks to the Season One Octopus In A String Bag Mystery Box challenge that caused so many tears.

Just in time Billie remembers the pact that she, Julie and Mindy made at the start of the day: that no matter how hard things got today, the three of them would never stop featuring in slow motion montages. Thus inspired, Billie shoves her cherries in the freezer. So to speak.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Couldn't watch teh Pressure Test. Thank goodness Billie didn't go. I kinda figured it would be Mindy, based on her utter "dead man walking" face when she was put into the bottom three. If Daniel outlasts Billie, my head will explode. He is totally being judged on a lesser level that the others. I noticed as the judges praised his ramshackle mille-feuille, the guest judge was just kind of looking around like, "what is happening?" and just said something like "yeah, it tastes good."

The Jock Clap has been bugging me too. Much like the Hollywood Handshake, it may have started out genuine, but now it's just overly-dramatic shtick.  

• Like 2

Once we hit a 13-page instruction booklet last week on the pressure test I decided to just skip ahead to the judging. Between Dan and Julie my fast forward key is worn out. The upcoming finale is looking less and less interesting. I remember sitting out last year's for the same reasons...some guy who couldn't figure out how to wear a baseball cap who came out of nowhere like Dan. I doubt Dan could even pronounce Mille-feuille before making it. Oh well...team Billie and Alvin for the final!

• Like 2

Hey producers, STOP sending Billie to a pressure test. Twice in one week is a bit too much don’t you think? Her fans can’t take it anymore. It induces too much anxiety. Please send Daniel and Keyma instead, they need to learn more.

Julie will never leave, isn’t she? Ugh. 😣

Good bye Mindy! It’s sad that you have been sacrificed for a bogan firefighter but what to do. Anyway, you go girlfriend! 😆

Alvin and his belacan sisters, happily ever after! ☺️🌈💞

450DC378-6A99-40F5-82F0-49A33A691CCC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

There is some analytical potential waiting to be teased out of an episode focused on feminine empowerment ending with a discussion of one cake looking better on the outside and one looking better on the inside, but I'll leave that to someone else and let an image express my reaction to the latest episode.

cake.jpg

• LOL 2

Quote of the day (Ep 52):

"My great privilege today was cooking with Billy & Mindy. And thank you Kirsten, it’s just so beautiful to see you in this kitchen. After the decision & the pact that we all made today, can I tell you there’s no one I’d rather see walk thru that door. You’re a hero."

giphy.gif

• LOL 2

C’mon producers…. Time to squeeze Daniel and Keyma. I want to see them prove themselves more. I’d actually like to see Keyma smash Daniel out of the show, but that might be asking too much of the producers. They are determined to stick to the Little Train That Could story arc and are milking the way Aussies like barracking for the underdog a bit tooooo much.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Good bye Mindy! It’s sad that you have been sacrificed for a bogan firefighter but what to do. Anyway, you go girlfriend! 😆

Hehe! I always think with the "Blokey McBloke" contestants, they're trying to create Andy Allen Mk II. Because to be fair to Andy, he got this sort of edit in his season, ie electrician turned cooking savant, but then he's gone on to back it up by actually working in a restaurant with a good reputation. That just cannot happen with any random tradie. Andy obviously had some ability all along which the show was able to nurture. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, katisha said:

Hehe! I always think with the "Blokey McBloke" contestants, they're trying to create Andy Allen Mk II. Because to be fair to Andy, he got this sort of edit in his season, ie electrician turned cooking savant, but then he's gone on to back it up by actually working in a restaurant with a good reputation. That just cannot happen with any random tradie. Andy obviously had some ability all along which the show was able to nurture. 

I think Andy has strong passion for foods and he had a good mentor. I don’t know who, could it be one of the old judges?

And he returns the same favors to the new cooks. Depinder works/worked with him for a bit before she gave birth.

I think they tried to mold Justin into Andy 2.0 but he didn’t quite fit the profile. Is Justin still cooking now or he just needed the prize money to get married? If Daniel win this season, he could be doing the same, get married and back to being a firefighter. In his confessionals, Daniel didn’t say anything about wanting to pursue a new career etc. Or did I miss it?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

I think Andy has strong passion for foods and he had a good mentor. I don’t know who, could it be one of the old judges?

The team from Three Blue Ducks (ft Darren Robertson) was one of the immunity challenge opponents in the early weeks of Andy's season (they beat Mindy, as it happens). Plus back in those days, "experience in top restaurants" was part of the prize, so it stands to reason that that was the restaurant and he just never left.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, SnideAsides said:

Plus back in those days, "experience in top restaurants" was part of the prize, so it stands to reason that that was the restaurant and he just never left.

And part of that is that they wanted to keep him because he had actual potential. So he must have earned his place 😊

Who only knows what Dan has in mind career wise with food?

I enjoyed the blind pair cook off. Bit of fun with the picking of ingredients and trying to be strategic! I enjoyed seeing how each of the pairs handled the ingredients, especially Alvin and the plantain. I also agreed with the judges assessments so I’m happy with the decisions they made! Whoa… just saw pigs flying past!

• LOL 1
37 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

I also agreed with the judges assessments

So did I, but I got the feeling they gave the win to Sarah almost through gritted teeth!  Even though I'm annoyed by her name-dropping and constant references to the restaurants she owns, nobody would call Daniel a better cook than Sarah but the judges seem to sell her short a lot, and if he'd managed to do even a half-decent job of that huge hunk of steak, he'd have won for sure.  He just stuffed it up too badly even for them to over-praise it.

Alvin was hilarious tonight.  "You're going down, Keyma!" "Twist the knife in my back!" 😂

(small voice) I know most people are very tired of Julie, and I am a bit too, but I think her friendship with Billie is incredibly sweet.  Also, I'm curious re Billie.  Remember how a couple of years ago they brought her back as a mentor and she just absolutely fell flat in that job i.e. she came across as uncomfortable and sort of boring?  Yet in her interviews as a contestant, she comes across as on the quiet side but still really sweet and likeable.  Maybe her personality just wasn't "out there" enough to carry off a mentor role?  Poh did much better at it, but Poh has a huge extrovert type of personality so you'd expect that. 

• Like 2

Billie could have made rough puff and pate a choux during the 40 minutes of "suspense" waiting for the judges to critique her and Julie's dishes. 

If I were Billie, I'd take solace in being able to sit out the next episode after the week she's had.

Julie already had her "I finally got immunity which they didn't have on my season" storyline, so in that sense I'd bet on Sarah winning tomorrow, since I think Alvin is cannon fodder at this point (even though I wish he weren't).

• LOL 1
(edited)

Yesterday’s episode was fun. It’s one of the good episode this season.

Seeing Daniel having a bad day in the kitchen was so satisfying… quite therapeutic! 😈😈😈

Alvin got lucky with that plantain experiment.

Andy’s looking sharp in black, I likeee! 😄

Hope Alvin or Sarah will win the immunity today.

ETA:

MCAU producers try hard to be like Mel and her big words! 🙄🙄🙄

28F3AC4B-5E14-492E-95C4-A3FDC81D7A2A.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
Added a pic!
9 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Seeing Daniel having a bad day in the kitchen was so satisfying… quite therapeutic! 😈😈😈

😂 Unfortunately, I doubt it will be him having a hard time in the kitchen on Sunday in the elimination episode.  IF a Fan goes home, it'll be Keyma, not him. 

Tonight's episode was OK, I guess, but it did feel as though Sarah was unlucky not to win the immunity over Julie.  After all, there was nothing wrong with her dish, whereas Julie's dish clearly had faults in that it was a few lumps of cake served with a couple of scoops of ice-cream.  I mean, I don't doubt it tasted good but surely the winning dish should be one which both looks AND tastes good?  Meanwhile, poor Alvin missed out again and like @Aerobicidal, I'm afraid he's getting that "next Favourite to go" edit.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, katisha said:

😂 Unfortunately, I doubt it will be him having a hard time in the kitchen on Sunday in the elimination episode.  IF a Fan goes home, it'll be Keyma, not him. 

Daniel and Julie can serve poached egg or instant noodle and the judges will sing them praises. It’s ridiculous! 🙄

The next person on the chopping board will either be Keyma or Alvin. I wish it’s Julie Goodwin but the producers seem to have engraved her name on the trophy already.

3 hours ago, katisha said:

Tonight's episode was OK, I guess, but it did feel as though Sarah was unlucky not to win the immunity over Julie.  After all, there was nothing wrong with her dish, whereas Julie's dish clearly had faults in that it was a few lumps of cake served with a couple of scoops of ice-cream.  I mean, I don't doubt it tasted good but surely the winning dish should be one which both looks AND tastes good?

Sarah’s curry even though it looked like a pool of oil, the judges said it’s tasty. Were the judges not allowed to criticise the ready made buns because they’re from Coles?

Alvin’s main dish was tasty too, only his side hustle was problematic. And still, this wasn’t good enough for the judges.

Julie’s dish - back to the standard of S1. And yet she won the immunity. Ugh. 🙄

It has been 2 weeks in a row that underwhelming dishes won the immunity. A pretty low standard at this point of competition. It’s embarrassing!

Sarah’s Maharaja prawn curry (left) and Keyma’s Carribean prawn curry (right) - which one looks more appetising?

02154BFE-215C-4F5B-9667-920BAEA7863A.jpeg

• Applause 2
(edited)

Recap from the episode before last.

Finally, Sarah and Dan enter the pantry, and come out with a deeper understanding of themselves and their bodies. Dan picks fermented bean curd just to be nasty, as well as a huge slab of steak. Sarah picks onions and asparagus, both of which she uses in the restaurant in India which you may remember she has.

Suddenly Alvin has a breakthrough. "It's not an unripened banana!" he cries, with the joy of epiphany. Melissa pops over to ask him what the hell he's playing at. He declares that he will make sure his dish takes out Keyma, vigorously stuffing the plantain with gunpowder.

Jock asks Sarah what she's up to. She's making an asparagus dish, to express her hatred for humanity. "I feel like Daniel's going to do a big beautiful rib-eye fillet," she says, the bile rising in her throat at the very idea. Sarah intends something MUCH more refined, but Dan tries to stop her by releasing an enormous cloud of smoke, which blinds everyone and ruins all the dishes at once.

Billie is making prawn vol-au-vents, which requires the making of rough puff pastry, which normally takes longer than sixty minutes, but Billie's been on MasterChef long enough to know that the best thing you can do in any situation is give yourself insufficient time to complete your task: judges are always impressed by recklessly bad planning.

Speaking of insufficient time, Dan reckons he's got his steak on just in time to be ready by the end of the cook, but it'll be touch and go given he selected a cut of meat that is actually constructed from several individual cows stapled together. There is definitely a risk that if it doesn't cook all the way through, his dish could stampede.

🤣

Next, the red aprons AKA Keyma and Alvin. Keyma has made slabs of plantain with red and yellow stuff scattered on top. Alvin has made "plantain abacus beads", which is…like…wet little baubles…or something…uh…yeah. Keyma's dish is sort of good, but Alvin's is actually good. "It was bloody delicious," says Melissa, shocking all with her unrestrained obscenity.

Finally, the yellow aprons: Julie and Billie, our gentle queens. Billie's prawn vol-au-vents versus Julie's prawn ravioli. "Julie, you were worried about your pasta," says Jock, "but you needn't have worried – because honestly it's just pasta, have some perspective." And although in the great scheme of things it doesn't matter, the pasta is good. The vol-au-vents are not good: the pastry, according to Melissa, "lacked tenderness". What this means we'll never know, but it's definitely not a good thing.

Edited by katisha
  • LOL 1

RECAP:

Aldo and Mindy have been sacrificed this week. Buhbye! Ohh, Aldo didn't cry when eliminated, weird huh.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Julie and Daniel survived another week. Ugh.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Billie was sent to elimination round TWICE this week. Can you believe it??! The producers managed to get a bit of "drama" out of her when she's talking about her daughter, Ada.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We have a boring Disney prince (Hugh Allen) and a chocolate queen (Kirsten Tibballs) as guest judges this week.

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

Alvin feeling like a bitch (to Keyma) in the blind pair pantry challenge when he chose fish sauce and gochujang. But he won a chance to cook for immunity. So who cares...

giphy.gif

COLES promotion game was stronggggg this week!

giphy.gif

Many have expressed their discontent online when Sarah served her oil soup with prawn & curry leaves and called it Maharashtrian Prawn Curry. MCAU named the dish Maharaja Prawn Curry instead. She credited her Bollywood actor friend for the recipe - Armaan Jain. Many also couldn't believe that Sarah served store bought buns at this stage of the competition.

giphy.gif

Julie served a couple of edible edges of her Orange Upside Down Cake and the judges raved gleefully about that sad looking dish. She won an immunity from Sunday's elimination. Welcome to the Julie Goodwin Show everybody!!!

giphy.gif

The contestants were excited they're heading to Tassie! Do they realize that Julie is about to win this whole thing all over again??!

giphy.gif

• Love 1