Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: How To Marry A Stripper

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I was so frustrated while watching this episode.

But, but, but, I thought Brazilians (well, all of the foreign fiances) really loved family and that's why the Americans want to marry them.  So, why is Thais trying to manipulate both her family and Patrick?  I really didn't appreciate the fact that Thais made me side with Patrick in the "you should tell your father" story.  She is really immature and is willing to make a fool out of her father.

The only reason Emily "confessed" about buying a ring is because she was not the center of attention for a moment and Kobe was happy.  How can she be a victim if everything is going well.  Oh, and I liked the ring that Kobe picked way more than the one Emily picked.  Any mature person would just be appreciative and then quietly return the other ring without making a deal (well, any mature person would not have bought the ring in the first place...).

Yve is really trying to get Mohammed mad-I think she wants him to decide to go back and then she can play the "innocent victim."  First of all Yve, you are not going to have another child (yes, I know there are medical solutions to many things) and secondly you know well and good that Mohammed will want to raise his child Muslim.  I don't think Mohammed is bright enough to be a devious mastermind who hid his beliefs and preferences from Yve in order to get to the U.S. with intention to change everything once he was here.  I truly think she thought he would completely change once in the U.S. and is frustrated that her plans are not working out.

When Leandro (or Leander as Ari says it) was on the show in Ethiopia I thought he was nice but had been manipulated by Ari.  After watching this episode I think he likes stirring the pot and being on t.v. quite a bit.  My regard/respect for him went down quite a bit (not that he would ever care). If he wants to support Ari so much maybe he should have stayed married to her.  I get that the family is fond of him as he had been married to Ari for 10 years, but sometimes one has to acknowledge that things have changed and maybe going wedding dress shopping with her is not the best idea.  Just once I wish the American's family would consider the feelings of the fiance who is alone and without support.  I know, I know, it would never happen ont his show.

I was waiting for her to suggest taking both back and getting a more expensive ring

• LOL 7

Kara and Guillermo: Sad that his brother died and that he can't go back home to attend the funeral. Happens to a lot of us with friends and family at a distance. Of course, he can visit his family later, after the paperwork is done and he is able to travel.

Miona and Jibby:  Jibs, you can't go calling her an entitled millenial because she is not getting what she wants when she wants it and I mean now. If you both were 22-23 years old, 2 years is nothing in terms of waiting to get married. Get jobs, save up some money, experience more out of life *before* settling down. I do get his mom's concerns but he or they or all the family is paying for the 90 day visa and it's not to decide if they are ready to marry. It's to plan the wedding, get married, and start the paperwork. Right now, Jibby has nothing to offer but a hope and a dream. The parents should stay out of it, let them work on their own problems, and if they get married, be there for support. It seems to be a starter marriage, but time and success (or lack of it) will tell. 

Yve and Mohammed: So, they have never had a serious chat about reality? It's not likely that Yve can have another baby without medical assistance (i.e. IVF). It's not impossible, but the odds are not great and the odds are great that any child could have significant developmental issues.  Mo doesn't want a kid if it won't be raised as a Muslim. Uh, people do have choices as adults. You can expose your kid to the Muslim faith and tradition, Yve's Indigenous faith and tradition, other world religions. The kid may choose to be Muslim, or whatever. There isn't even any child. Yve's workout wear obviously was too revealing for Mo, but he can't say anything. There doesn't seem to be much there in terms of any sort of stable relationship or partnership. Time for Mo to be clear what he wants, Yve to be clear what she wants and either find a way to compromise or wish each other well. Mo can find a nice Muslim Egyptian wife who will be happy to take care of him and make him breakfast, wear what he wants her to wear, etc.

Ari and Bini and Leandro: Three's Company! Is Leandro visiting for the week or something? Why are Ari and Bini meeting him for lunch? Why would Leandro have any reason to want to go wedding dress shopping with his ex wife? Why is he offering Bini unsolicited and unwanted advice on his relationship? Stay out of it. Let them implode on their own. Why was Leandro invited to the Ethiopian new year meal? I get something similar with my cousin's daughter who is still friends with her ex boyfriend's mother. At the bbq last week, she decided to drop over. I don't know her and I would feel out of place amongst some strangers. If I have a party and have family over, I'm not likely to invite someone they don't know. I get that Ari and Leandro were 'married' for 10 years but he really isn't family any more and I don't get spending that much time with one's ex. Maybe she likes pitting the two against each other because it's fun to have two men want you. Ari, you wouldn't give Bini the time of day if you didn't have Avi.

Emily and Kobe: So they try out beds in the furniture store - not cool - the sales staff don't want that kind of behaviour on the mattresses. They do have to sell them at some point as display models - and hopefully steam cleaned so the buyer doesn't get cooties or worse. Not appropriate for the store. Kobe then goes with the sister and dad to pick out a ring. No idea why he got a discount unless it was a pawn shop type of store and no one was coming back to claim it. Not having much money, he could have bought a placeholder CZ ring and once he started working and had time to save some money, got her a ring. Again, without Koban, would he want to marry Ems? She is not the same fun-loving girl he met in China. Is he only marrying her because of obligation and if he didn't, he would never see his son? He then takes her to a nice restaurant and proposes (do not put the ring in the champagne flute). He did come through with a ring! Ems of course spoils it and pulls out the one she bought for herself. How embarrassing and childish of her. Put your own ring away, return it to the store for credit for a necklace, say it is a CZ and wear it on your right hand, that you have had it for years, etc. But nope, rub it in Kobe's face. The guy seems like a nice guy and he deserves better than you. Maybe time for the parents to start enforcing some healthy boundaries with their daughter, but it is probably too late.

Shaeeda and Bilal: He seems to get worse each week. If Shae is bringing any assets to the marriage, hers should also be protected. Maybe both need to understand that the pre-nush is not a last will and testament. Right now, Shaeeda is digging for fool's gold. Yeah, Bilal, your abandonment issues are yours and not hers to fix. Maybe your behaviour turned folks off and that is why they left. Telling that at the airport that he was five feet ahead - dragging the carry on bag so she could not walk next to him. Get used to that life, Shae.

Thais and Patrick: So, let me get this right, Thighs - you are not an 18 year old girl marrying a 30 some guy. You are 25 years old and you cannot tell your dad/family that you are in the US to get married. Did they not ask you how you got the money to go on vacation to the US for 3 months? They know nothing about the K1 visa? Maybe your dad doesn't like Patrick - who cares? Maybe he wants a specific kind of man to marry you. Doesn't like Patrick's athletics cheating, etc. You come across as immature.  Patrick had every right to question your wanting to get married immediately - do you expect him to turn in to a toad at midnight? His other brother was also a bit odd and none of the brothers look alike. Time for you and Patrick to do a video call with your dad and tell him the truth.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Ari: “No, Bini, you can’t go wedding dress shopping with Leandro and me because the groom can’t see the dress before the wedding.”

Also Ari, when asked who shopped with her for her first wedding dress: “Leandro picked it out!”

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Leandro's a jerk. Ari's a jerk, too, but I think with Leandro we were supposed to think he was more mature and wonderful. If he had any maturity, he'd back off. I suppose the TV money is enticing, though, even though it's not much.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Bilal is gaslighting Shaeeda about marriage.  For one, the pre nup was his idea and when she says she wants one he tells her to hold up, he is not sure they will make down the aisle.  WTF!

I don't think either one of them really understands what a pre nup is, it is supposed to spell out how pre marital property is to be handled should they divorce not about a time line for having children etc...or where the money goes should he pre decease her in death...that is what a will is for.

If Shaeeda really wants children and Bilal is not sure about it then perhaps do not marry him and you won't have to worry about the pre nup, a contract or a will.  Also, what are they using for birth control? If she is on the pill or whatever then stop those things and get pregnant, I doubt he concerns himself with birth control unless he had a vasectomy.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Miona does not deserve the treatment she's getting from Jibri, his best friend or his mom. Miona met one dude when he was living his best life in Serbia and has now been okie doked with the real version stuck in South Dakota. Get back home and start again.

Bilal continues to be the worst. So does Emily.

Mohammed and Yve. What and Why TF.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, Rorysmom said:

Mohammed and Yve. What and Why TF.

They're basically filler at this point. No way they're getting married and the whole storyline is a continual rehash of the last time they were on. I don't think we'll see them after this season. (yay)

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Debris looks like he is getting fed up with Meowna. I don’t really blame her for being frustrated with this unemployed man child.

And Thighs is a very immature 25 yo pushing to get married immediately . Oy - I I am on Pinhead’s side in this.

And once again Bile is a self centred asshat. Although it also perplexes me as to why people just stuff their clothes in a bag when packing. But I am certifiably OCD. 

Then there’s lizard tongue Emily ruining the engagement with having to pull out the ring she bought. Another spoiled, selfish brat.

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I was waiting for her to suggest taking both back and getting a more expensive ring

Ha-wait til next week - wouldn’t put it past her.

This bullshit with Bunion and Areola and the ex husband is just too much.
Maybe he should hunt down his first wife and baby and leave this butter face and all her drama.

I felt for Guillermo and thought Kara was very sweet with comforting him

Yve and Mohamed are a total train wreck. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Leandro's a jerk. Ari's a jerk, too, but I think with Leandro we were supposed to think he was more mature and wonderful. If he had any maturity, he'd back off. I suppose the TV money is enticing, though, even though it's not much.

He seemed fairly chill in Ethiopia.  Maybe after Bini, an MMA fighter, tried to choke the mild-mannered academic he became embittered.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

not about a time line for having children etc...

How could you ever contract to produce a child when one or both could have fertility issues?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I didn’t check your example but often the closed captioning corrects and Inserts the word that the person should have used to make them look better.  Which is fishy.

Are you saying the CC transcribers have an ulterior motive? 😂

I watch it with the CC on. He said "alternative" and the CC used "alternative".

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He seemed fairly chill in Ethiopia.  Maybe after Bini, an MMA fighter, tried to choke the mild-mannered academic he became embittered.

How could you ever contract to produce a child when one or both could have fertility issues?

Exactly!! The only people I know that successfully had a contract to concieve a child were Dwight and Angela from The Office.

Seriously, did Bilal have a vasectomy?  Shaeeda is "old," as far as fertility goes, I wonder if Bilal would consider medical intervention to get pregnant, can you imagine Shaeeda asking him to go to a lab and leave a you know, a sample if you catch my drift.

• Wink 2
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Exactly!! The only people I know that successfully had a contract to concieve a child were Dwight and Angela from The Office.

Seriously, did Bilal have a vasectomy?  Shaeeda is "old," as far as fertility goes, I wonder if Bilal would consider medical intervention to get pregnant, can you imagine Shaeeda asking him to go to a lab and leave a you know, a sample if you catch my drift.

Yeah I think after 35 it’s called a geriatric pregnancy lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/25/2022 at 5:44 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

As usual, I dozed off for some of it but I particularly enjoyed the jeweler who pronounces every s as sh. Or sho it shounded to my earsh.

Maybe don't buy an expensive diamond ring from a "jeweler" who doesn't know how to pronounce marquise.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

She’s still going to need a wedding ring and I’m positive she will insist Kobe wear one, too. She should return the ring she bought and put the credit towards them. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

It's not impossible, but the odds are not great and the odds are great that any child could have significant developmental issues. 

Regarding Yve having another child. She already has a son who has Down Syndrome, Autism and kidney disease. Twelve years later and she wants to try again? I would think the risks now are even greater than before when she was in her mid thirties. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I am also curious and how did the brother from BAHSTON end up with such a heavy accent if Patrick said he lived in vegas for 14 years? 

In his first episode, Patrick explained John still had the accent because he lived in Boston longer than he did. Perhaps John stayed in Boston for a few years (with his father, maybe) before he moved to LV.

To me, I see a slight family resemblance where John and Patrick are concerned, but I’m guessing Matthew has a different father. 

Question for the group.

How was Guillermo unable to leave to visit his dying brother and come back to marry Kara when Mursel of the bees was able to leave to go back to Turkey and come back and marry Anna in the last minute !??!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Question for the group.

How was Guillermo unable to leave to visit his dying brother and come back to marry Kara when Mursel of the bees was able to leave to go back to Turkey and come back and marry Anna in the last minute !??!

I dont' know the rules/laws when you are on a K1 visa, but when we were waiting for my ex to get his adjustment of status (after we were married), he had to apply for "parole" to travel. In his case it was to see his ailing grandfather. It took time---I dont' remember why Mursel returned to Turkey, but it sounded like G's brother's health took a bad turn very suddenly. Especially during these post Covid times, I can imagine it is almost impossible to get in to immigration to get that parole letter quickly. 

• Like 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Question for the group.

This is just a guess but I'm thinking that may have been a made for tv moment & they were already married or some such shenanigans as immigration wouldn't allow it and they don't mess around, at least not for the 90 day K1 visa.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2022 at 12:14 PM, magemaud said:

Loose dentures will do that to ya!

I have a couple of questions about the Emily/Kobe segment of the previews. They were shown trying out large mattresses (and by trying out I mean practically having sexy time in the store) in order for them all to sleep in the same bed. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to be buying a CRIB for the kid? Actually, I assume he has a crib already for napping, he certainly doesn't nap in a big bed at his age! But they seem to have left without buying anything.

Next Kobe is shown ring shopping with Emily's father and sister. Now Madeline has already seen the ring Emily bought herself, why didn't she steer him towards something similar in the store? Kobe says that Emily is very interested in the carat weight of the ring but it's okay if it's a carat's worth of chips (which won't be very impressive except from a distance) instead of a larger center stone? 

I too thought he had loose dentures and maybe Em's sister wanted him to pick out the ring, she seems the opposite of her sister....ultimately respecting it was his decision to choose. I thought both the Dad and the sis seemed very supportive of Kobe in the store which was nice to see.  Emily is so despicable and I hope he gives up on her - he deserves so much more.  How could Emily breast feed 'on demand' if the kid was in his own bed?  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

She’s still going to need a wedding ring and I’m positive she will insist Kobe wear one, too. She should return the ring she bought and put the credit towards them. 

AND why don't they tell us what she paid for her own ring?  I think he probably spent more than she did.  She's wicked 😈

• Love 2
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Question for the group.

Were Anna and Mursel one of those couples who were already married whilst pretending not to be?

2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Were Anna and Mursel one of those couples who were already married whilst pretending not to be?

Or when Mursel left, he never actually made it to Turkey. He could have left for Turkey and changed his mind at the last airport before boarding the international flight.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Or when Mursel left, he never actually made it to Turkey. He could have left for Turkey and changed his mind at the last airport before boarding the international flight.

And missed out on the best pizza?

• LOL 8
5 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I dont' know the rules/laws when you are on a K1 visa, but when we were waiting for my ex to get his adjustment of status (after we were married), he had to apply for "parole" to travel. In his case it was to see his ailing grandfather. It took time---I dont' remember why Mursel returned to Turkey, but it sounded like G's brother's health took a bad turn very suddenly. Especially during these post Covid times, I can imagine it is almost impossible to get in to immigration to get that parole letter quickly. 

Many, many years ago, when it was the INS before ICE, my to-be-husband flew to the U.S. on a B1/B2 Visa from England.  He had the visa legitimately from a job, but this time he was moving to California to marry me.  We were married within 2 weeks and applied for a change of status.  Months later his mother informed us that his father had had a heart attack & they didn't know if he would make it.  We drove to downtown L.A. with our bags packed hoping for this "advance parole."  It would not happen that day, but a representative told us what to do to get it "expedited" and to return the next day and go right to the front of her line.  Thinking we were good to go the next day, we returned, bags still packed, and went to the front of her line.  Apparently that was just to pay the expedite fee and drop off the papers.  Still had to wait a few days.  Instead of 10-14 days it would now be 3-5.

When we got home that afternoon we got the call that his father had passed.  We were both in a fog, but I can't even imagine what he was going through.  The advance parole came through within a few days and we flew to England just in time for his funeral.  My husband is an only child & i do not know how his mother coped but she did.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 5
On 6/27/2022 at 8:00 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

<snip> Shaeeda is "old," as far as fertility goes, <snip>

23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I think after 35 it’s called a geriatric pregnancy lol.

Well, kids...I got pregnant the first and only time in my life I had unprotected sex. 

I was 37, and my daughter was born on my 38th birthday.

Something that applies generally (in women, fertility decreases with age, making pregnancy less likely), is not the same as it applying universally.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Well, kids...I got pregnant the first and only time in my life I had unprotected sex. 

Something that applies generally (in women, fertility decreases with age, making pregnancy less likely), is not the same as it applying universally.

I know, there are women who are menopausal and get pregnant but Shaeeda herself was worrying about her age and fertility...so cool that you and your daughter share a birthday!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Question for the group.

I have no idea how Mursel managed it. 

There is a process for emergencies; likely Guillermo didn't have enough time to go through the right channels for approval:

Can K-1 Fiance Visa Holders Leave the United States?

"If an emergency comes up before your marriage and you absolutely have to leave, try to make time to apply for a travel document ("Advance Parole"), using Form I-131 (available for free download on the USCIS website) first."

More info at above link.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

Yeah Janet Jackson had a kid at like 52.  As did Adrienne Barbeau. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Beverly D'Angelo...49.

That is all well and good but Shaeeda might not take comfort in having a baby when she is near 50, she wants a baby now!

• Love 2
On 6/26/2022 at 12:27 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

It's very easy to get a license there though, much easier than most places. I like the place so much I've got married there twice & last time we had a great time while waiting in line to get a license, everyone in a good mood laughing & joking, it was fun.

On a quiet Wednesday you could probably get the license & get married in less than an hour.

I had the same experience. Been married 34 years. I’ve been in some friends big weddings, they’re just not my thing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 5
(edited)

You can speed the Las Vegas marriage license up a lot by doing the online forms, and then you just have to pick it up.   I don't know if both partners have to do the application or not.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
On 6/26/2022 at 7:16 PM, Adeejay said:

Every time I think Emily can’t get any worse, she proves me wrong.  All she had to do was return the ring she bought.  No one had to know.  But Emily being Emily, she had to have the last word and embarrass Kobe. If he marries her, he deserves everything that happens to him. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Ari invites her ex-husband to go with her and Bini on their honeymoon.

Well.....he is family as they all reinforced over dinner.  That was Bini's night---his New Year celebration....Leandro should not be there....especially since Ari would NEVER let him bring a girl to the dinner too.  Ari would have shit a ton of bricks

• Applause 4
  • Love 1

What’s up with pig piling Miona at a family dinner?! Even Grandma had to get her shots in! Can’t anyone just eat a peaceful meal? And what is up with the accusation Miona is pressuring Jibri to get married? That is literally why she’s there! What the fuck is wrong with Jibri’s family??????? They expect Miona to go back to Serbia, file AGAIN, and then come back????? Fuck these people. His mother is horribly manipulative. Of COURSE there is pressure to get married. They have 90 days. Miona didn’t invent that rule. "Is it really that big a deal if you don't get married now?" Yeah. It is. She uprooted her entire life on the premise they were getting married. Why would you stay with someone who fucked you over like that?

Why did Emily not just return the other ring without telling Kobe? I know she was being honest but there really is such a thing as a little white lie to spare someone’s feelings.

Emily’s dad being like “did my money buy Emily her own damn engagement ring?!” 🤣 Also, Emily’s parents being both aware of her lack of real-world skills while putting all the pressure on Kobe make no sense to me.

Bilal is fucking intolerable. That's all.

• Applause 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal is fucking intolerable. That's all.

Yes...I do laugh my ass off whenever she pushes back and he gets this look on his face like, OH SHIT, wait what??? She is actually calling me on some bullshit? Wait, let me whip out some quotes from the Quaran (spelling is wrong I am sure) and try to mansplain her own religion to her 

• Love 8
On 6/28/2022 at 10:34 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I'm sure they used In vitro fertilization to get pregnant. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I doubt it just happened naturally. It's extremely expensive. My friend tried three times and finally got pregnant at 45 yrs. She had to refinance her house to be able to afford it. If I remember correctly it was $30,000 each try. Yve doesn't have that kind of money. 

• Love 3

I REALLY like Miona, and Jibrel would be an idiot to let her go. She's wicked smart, commited, and even tempered and rationale. His mom doesn't want to support another person and she knows Jibrel can't support a wife-- so she is trying to get her to go home IMO. Likely Jibrel is spending more time with Miona than doing their menial tasks, so they are playing the game. He's just =labor to them, IMO, and it's likely he earns what money he does have through the chores. Clearly, Miona isn't going to step up, so they want her gone. I really thought she was correct when she said the family was tainting his view on marrying her. She obviously came there on the K1 Visa, so no one should be surprised she wants to get married.  

Producers had to get Ari's hideous ex husband on the screen. Ari is really into Bini's culture, which is fantastic, and her mom and dad and her commitment to theme dressing is pretty cool. Ari and Bini are in general a good couple, and I love how her mom and dad dress for dinner. So cute. The ex husband should marry Emily and they can talk and spit on each other all night with their horrible speech and verbal communications.

Shaeeda and Bilah are both social climbers and deserve each other. Bilah reminds me of Kanye West with the pissy look, but he is also very unfortunate looking and has both huge teeth AND a gummy smile. Not an attractive man at all.

Shaeeda is very beautiful and well-spoken, but it's not clear what her interest in Bilah is. I think she social climbing, and I'm not sure if she and Bilah actually love each other or not.

Patrick and Thais are equally vapid and stupid. She's clearly there for the party, and he knows it-- that is why he won't spend any money that isn't something he wants. She is cheaper than a stripper or paid escort. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/27/2022 at 9:06 AM, Stuckathome said:

to be fair, invisalign is about 3x more expensive and for some cases, the metal braces are the most time efficient way to correct a smile. I say more along the lines of props to him and his husband for taking care of his teeth. I am also curious and how did the brother from BAHSTON end up with such a heavy accent if Patrick said he lived in vegas for 14 years? Was the other brother running in a southie street gang all that time? In jail? 

For the record, people from Boston don’t say “Bahston.” People from outside Boston just think they do. There’s no “R” (“ah” sound ) in “Boston.” Its a desperate attempt to mock the Boston accent while referencing the town’s name.

2 hours ago, Sox03 said:

For the record, people from Boston don’t say “Bahston.” People from outside Boston just think they do. 

Yes, just like I have never heard anyone call my home state “Joisey” except outsiders 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Thought the horses were supposed to be at Emily's

NAY! 

I guess when you're tall you have no choice but to "manspread," but I always think that pose makes you look like you're on the toilet. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4

You would think about all the money he brags about having he would have gone to a cosmetic dentist by now and got those teeth, gums, and overbite fixed. The top part of his face is nice- he has good symetrical eyes, a good hairline, and nice ears. But the mouth-- it just overtakes his entire face. Plus, I think he has a double chin. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

I just want to smack this bitch 

0244D915-64C3-4654-B795-14641C594293.jpeg

She is a revolting, repulsive, selfish asshole.  Her parents created a monster and are all too happy to continue feeding it.  GROSS.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5