Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 6/20/2022

falltime
  • Start Topic

(edited)
51 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

I have  no interest in a prerecorded show. Dumb move on ABC's part. Even I knew this decision would likely come today,

Exactly! it was all over tweeter..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

It’s on now in DC but it was pre taped so it’s disappointing.

It's on now on the west coast & they mentioned yesterdays Jan 6th hearing so who the hell knows when it was recorded but the supreme court news interrupted normal broadcasting just after 7.30 PST (10.30 EST) so they probably won't mention it.

19 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

It's on now on the west coast & they mentioned yesterdays Jan 6th hearing so who the hell knows when it was recorded but the supreme court news interrupted normal broadcasting just after 7.30 PST (10.30 EST) so they probably won't mention it.

Maybe they taped the show this morning knowing they would probably be preempted at 11 am EST.

The Daytime Emmys are tonight, so maybe they pretaped to make it possible for their staff to attend. 

It wasn’t on today in my area, but I’m sort of glad about that. I knew what their reaction would be and I just wasn’t prepared for another very special episode of the View. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Glitches said:

I just noticed that View Your Deal today had no prices. Is this lack of pricing a new feature or something I have been ignoring? 

The prices were there...on bottom of screen.

Edited by Blissfool

Wow. Talk about missing the moment. Dumbasses. Weren’t they aware it was highly likely the decision would come down today? And on Monday they’ll be whooping it up in the frigging Bahamas? I hope at least Joy says something like “This is an independent country, right? Maybe I’ll stay here and vote in November by mail. What’s the postal service here like?”

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, TimWil said:

Wow. Talk about missing the moment. Dumbasses. Weren’t they aware it was highly likely the decision would come down today? And on Monday they’ll be whooping it up in the frigging Bahamas? I hope at least Joy says something like “This is an independent country, right? Maybe I’ll stay here and vote in November by mail. What’s the postal service here like?”

Ooh. I didn't even think about them being in the Bahamas on Monday. That whole trip was tone deaf in my opinion but now? Really tasteless. 

• Love 4