Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Night of Music!

• Start Topic

The "Holey Moley" course is alive with music as all eight mini golfers competing tonight are seasoned musicians. Teeing off on Polecano, one competitor makes a remarkable landing, while the distraction is no match for one golfer on The Distractor. The final two athletes do their best to find their footing on Big Foot Wedge, but only one will walk away with the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals. For the first time ever, Kermit the Frog joins Rob Riggle and Joe Tessitore in the booth to call some of the action. 

• Love 1
(edited)

All musicians as contestants was interesting, I'm not sure how musical some were, but then some didn't look like golfers either. 

I agree, Polecano will either be much different in Season 5 (I hope there's a season 5, and more), or they'll change it again.     The two women for Hole Number Two was interesting.    The Pecker is scary difficult sometimes, I wonder about the potential of a bad injury, since they keep slamming into the giant beak face first.  ALmost a hole in one on the Pecker.  I love Tyler Perry asking "How did I get myself into this?"   

I love Joe and Rob saying what the contestants should have done, maybe they should have them try the course someday?   And Okky grabbing the Pecker feather was great.  

Even for this show the Distractor was very odd.  Emily with a one shop putt at the Distractor was good.  

I didn't think I would like Kermit appearing, but he's really fun.   

Full Mooney is always fun to watch for me.  Yes, I'm mean.   I like Holeywood too.  Poor Tyler, that landing looked very bad.  Emily did just a bad of a landing, face first.   I like the Putt offs.

The final hole Big Foot Wedge was fun, but not for the contestants. However, Tyler shows the landing pad needs to be much longer, since he went right over the end.  then Michael missing the entire giant golf ball wasn't good either. Michael's grip is just strange.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3

After 4 contestants (so far) have mastered Polecano, I'm betting it's gone next season. It's like they're wearing velcro. Had a couple of people on tonight who didn't really play golf. Mike did have the strangest grip but I liked him. He definitely had musical talent. The sax guy looked great in that suit. I still can't get past the new voice of Kermit but I'm on board with Green Machine.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mertensia said:

Green Machine! Green Machine! Green Machine!

Definitely Steph Curry. 

I love the Moon hole. Watching people try to stay on top. "I give her three seconds".

I love for each winning contestant, they end up looking at "Steph Curry" at the end like they are trying to figure out if it's really him or not

• Like 1
  • LOL 2