Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 8/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, GaT said:

Seen on Reddit, before & after

shxkbuceaqj51.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

Throughout my life I’ve dieted, exercised and even had a script or two for diet pills in order to keep from having a fat ass, yet these bitches go out and pay to get one.  I don’t get it, I just don’t get it. 😶

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I guess we can consider the K/J fake asses (both physical and personality) the tools of their trade.

I wonder if they can deduct all the procedures on their taxes as business expenses?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Not really about Kylie, but Travis. I guess you have reached a certain level of fame when McDonalds gives you your own meal and endorsement deal

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/travis-scott-meal.html

Only one other celeb had a deal like this with McDonalds- Michael Jordan. Kris is probably pissed right now Travis didnt marry Kylie.

I strongly suspect it was actually Travis who dumped Kylie, after he realized how emotionally and mentally messed up and codependent she is.

I believe Kylie would take him back in a heartbeat.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I strongly suspect it was actually Travis who dumped Kylie, after he realized how emotionally and mentally messed up and codependent she is.

I believe Kylie would take him back in a heartbeat.

Best thing for Travis to do is get himself a girl friend

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2020 at 8:26 PM, farmgal4 said:

Throughout my life I’ve dieted, exercised and even had a script or two for diet pills in order to keep from having a fat ass, yet these bitches go out and pay to get one.  I don’t get it, I just don’t get it. 😶

It's mostly because they make a lot of money being the fantasy subject of men who like "thicc" women.

Seriously, I just saw a video of a girl complaining about being tall and skinny. When I was growing up "tall and skinny" was the ideal.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5

Here is Kylie doing a "What's in my bag" video.

Celebitchy - Kylie's What's in my bag video

In a surprise to nobody, there was no brain cells, any sense of self-respect, morals, ethics, or a dunce cap (which would look good on her) in that bag. BTW, that bag (like Kylie herself) is absolutely fugly.

BTW, why does Kylie need to do Youtube videos? This idiot really has too much time on her hands & her videos (like that one for example) probably suck. Poor Stormi.

Edited by Magog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2020 at 9:56 AM, Wanda said:

Coupon for a free BBL?

Do I want to know what this means?  

On 9/1/2020 at 7:26 PM, farmgal4 said:

I don't get it either, they look freakish and deformed.  What I really don't get are those pointy boots with workout clothes.  They look like crazy people wearing this stuff.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Do I want to know what this means?  

I don't get it either, they look freakish and deformed.  What I really don't get are those pointy boots with workout clothes.  They look like crazy people wearing this stuff.  

Brazilian butt lift

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

I did a double take at Kim and Kendall, too. I think Kendall has probably had just as much plastic surgery as Kylie, she's just been more subtle with it.

I always crack up when people say Kendall is the only one who has avoided plastic surgery. Ita her work is subtle but the before and after photos are jarring. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, emma675 said:

I did a double take at Kim and Kendall, too. I think Kendall has probably had just as much plastic surgery as Kylie, she's just been more subtle with it.

She most definitely has. Nose job, brow and eye lift, fillers in the cheeks and lips. Kendall was just blessed with better genetics so the tweaks appear more natural.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I always crack up when people say Kendall is the only one who has avoided plastic surgery. Ita her work is subtle but the before and after photos are jarring. 

You know, I never understood why the heck everyone used to say that Kylie was homely and acted like Kendall was some sort of great beauty. To me, Kendall was lucky to inherit the model like genes of being tall and skinny, probably from Bruce/Katelyn side of the family, but I always thought both sisters were rather unfortunate looking.

Ironically, the main sister that still looks like herself is the oldest. The rest are almost unrecognizable. 

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Oh Kourtney has definitely had surgery

kourtney-kardashian-before-and-after-3.jpg

Sadly, the surgeries were unnecessary and only manage to make her look older. She almost looks as harsh as her mother in the second picture.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Is there a thing now where bigger thighs are the thing to have? I certainly hope so, because I'm allll ready for this trend.

ycnl2qgi6yp51.jpg

A lot of times a big butt goes hand in hand with "thick thighs" but Kylie's butt is fake, so.....

Does her head look disproportionately small to her body?

• LOL 4
55 minutes ago, qtpye said:

A lot of times a big butt goes hand in hand with "thick thighs" but Kylie's butt is fake, so.....

Does her head look disproportionately small to her body?

That's why I asked. If her butt was real, I would think she looks normal & in proportion, but because I know it's fake, & I don't think her thighs have been that size all this time, I figured that had to be fake too. And yes, her head does look strangely small.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, GaT said:

That's why I asked. If her butt was real, I would think she looks normal & in proportion, but because I know it's fake, & I don't think her thighs have been that size all this time, I figured that had to be fake too. And yes, her head does look strangely small.

45 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Her breasts are enhanced, her butt is enhanced, her thighs look like they were enhanced so they could hold up the butt.

you’d think the fat head would come naturally

Yes, I think her thighs were enhanced.

One of the biggest telltale signs of a fake butt is skinny or even slender legs giving away to a bowling ball sized rear. I am not saying that it can not happen naturally but it is not common. 

Think about when breast enhancement was first popular and you would have all these 90 pound girls walking around with Double D breasts. Yes, this may happen in real life but usually it was a dead give away of fake boobs. 

So, I am guessing she got her thighs enhanced to make herself look more "natural"...which is highly ironic.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 3

There's a seam in her thigh that is parallel to and just to the left of the seam in the cushion beneath her thigh. Maybe it's a filter line, maybe it's the edge of injected or implanted material, but it's visible.

• Love 1

There's a seam in her thigh that is parallel to and just to the left of the seam in the cushion beneath her thigh. Maybe it's a filter line, maybe it's the edge of injected or implanted material, but it's visible.

Oh wow.  Now that you point it out, I can't unsee it.  And I think you're right.

One things I always wonder about with all the surgeries they get - do they have a ton of scars that they have to constantly cover with body makeup?  I know they all get lipo and tummy tucks after giving birth, but tummy tucks leave pretty substantial scars.  I would imagine brazilian butt lifts and whatever Kylie has done to bulk up her thighs would have scarring too.  Are they just doomed to forever slather themselves in body makeup?  Do they even let their men see them without the body makeup?  Does anyone know??

• Love 2
On 9/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, GaT said:

Is there a thing now where bigger thighs are the thing to have? I certainly hope so, because I'm allll ready for this trend.

ycnl2qgi6yp51.jpg

Because a thiccc butt comes with thiccc legs. In South America women have never been preoccupied with the size of their legs. It’s all about the butt and no one cares if you have giant legs. Actually you can be thiccccc all over as long as your tummy is flat. Looks like Kylie is going for that look over here. Or, she could have gained some weight and since there is not a single fat cell left in her abdomen or arms (all sucked out), it accumulates in her legs.

1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Or, she could have gained some weight and since there is not a single fat cell left in her abdomen or arms (all sucked out), it accumulates in her legs.

I never thought of it, but you could be right.

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Maybe someone should mention to her that skin has pores so when your filter wipes them all out, you look like a Sims character.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Those are the most hideous cheek implants I've ever seen. If you didn't know who Kylie was, you'd never guess she was only early 20s. As far as her skincare, I have no desire to pay quadruple for repackaged drugstore products, so it's a hard pass.

• Love 5
On 9/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, howmanywords said:

Oh Kourtney has definitely had surgery

kourtney-kardashian-before-and-after-3.jpg

I think it’s makeup. You can see where she’s contoured her nose. That’s a metric poop ton of contouring and highlighting. Think she looked better before.

• Love 3
On 10/18/2020 at 12:42 PM, Mu Shu said:

I think it’s makeup. You can see where she’s contoured her nose. That’s a metric poop ton of contouring and highlighting. Think she looked better before.

I think it's mostly makeup but she definitely had eyelid surgery.

• Love 3
On 9/29/2020 at 2:29 AM, GaT said:

ycnl2qgi6yp51.jpg

I know this might not be your type of music but Doja really owns her thick thighs and rear in this video. Many guys (including some Korean boy band members) think she is hot (with a great body) and probably a hella lot more real than Kylie.

9 minutes ago, GaT said:

Did she get another boob job? Those things are enormous! And look at those nails, yikes.

Screenshot_3-7.png

eh those nails are the new hot trend in acrylics they are all over my social media feed on ladies i know and celebrities alike. 

Is this a recent picture? Ol girl looks so vacant and dazed in the eyes, there is no spark of life. She looks like Britney Spears whos heavily medicated 

28 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Is this a recent picture? Ol girl looks so vacant and dazed in the eyes, there is no spark of life. She looks like Britney Spears whos heavily medicated 

I think so, I saw it on Reddit, but didn't research it.

• Love 1