Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

"A source," FWIW. A lot of sites are promoting this today but I didn't want to link them. 

The rumors have been leaning this way, but it seems that it's finally OK to officially say that Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner are officially back together. A source told Entertainment Tonight that Travis and Scott are together again and have been for about a month.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a31274077/kylie-jenner-travis-scott-back-together/

Edited by suomi

Kylie posted a photo of herself without any hair extensions in. Look how short it is, she's walking around with a full head of fake hair all the time.

kylie-jenner=2png.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2020 at 9:38 PM, suomi said:

A source told Entertainment Tonight that Travis and Scott are together again and have been for about a month.

LOL do magazines not employ proofreaders anymore?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL do magazines not employ proofreaders anymore?

News sites apparently don't employ them either, in fact, I'm pretty sure all college journalism classes consist of learning how to take selfies.

• LOL 6

Kylie's whole instagram is filled with these stupid tryhardtobesexy selfies. Yeah the whole family has always been obsessed with them but Kylie is easily the worst now. No matter where she goes she takes selfies and literally makes a photoshoot out of it. See this pic? I saw at the time an instagram video of her assistant taking the pic. Kylie actually posing in a public bathroom trying to get the right pose 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

She’s in a public bathroom, touching the walls, during a corona virus outbreak in a state that is in a state of emergency. Her brains really are in her ass. Even if they scrubbed it down just think of what it’s saying to her young, stupidly impressionable fans

• Love 4

Bathrooms are nasty anyway. Germs from whatever is in the toilet are propelled around the room every time it gets flushed. Putting the lid/cover down before flushing makes a bit of a difference but public bathrooms rarely have lids.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, suomi said:

Bathrooms are nasty anyway. Germs from whatever is in the toilet are propelled around the room every time it gets flushed. Putting the lid/cover down before flushing makes a bit of a difference but public bathrooms rarely have lids.

She actually looks to be in a shower rather than toilet. Class all the way

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Before her massive head-to-toe makeover she was mousy little squirrel bait, relatively speaking, and the inner Kylie matched the outer Kylie. (Especially when compared to her mom and three oldest sisters, her role models). She didn't grow into the outer Kylie, she purchased her. How can there not be a disconnect? 

• Love 7

Why does Kylie bother with all that stupid filler when she thins her face out with photoshop anyways? I can't imagine being so obsessed with my looks, yet never being satisfied with them. These girls hate their original features so they get plastic surgery overhauls and then they STILL tweak and alter with photoshop and filters. What a ridiculous way to live. 

• Love 9
On 4/21/2020 at 2:23 PM, howmanywords said:

It might be just a little standard weight gain. Remember these women arent going for their regular nip and tucks and aren't getting their daily training sessions.

I’ll never believe they are making any sacrifices. They can pay big bucks to have personal visits from anyone, slip them in and out unnoticed at night or very early morning and their houses are so huge they can still say they are social distancing. No reason not to get their training in when they all have in home gyms. Heaven forbid a global pandemic affect their looks. And does anyone believe they are going sans cooks/nannies?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, nexxie said:

Baby #2?? She looks fuller in the face like she did with Stormi. Or does she just look that different without make-up and photoshop?27424600-8237553-Is_that_you_Kylie_Kyliehttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8237553/Makeup-free-Kylie-Jenner-looks-unrecognizable-pays-visit-BFF-Stassis-house.html

I do not think she’s going without much such as personal trainers and private doctor visits for fillers and touch ups, but she probably is going without her glam squad because it’s too hard to do that safely

Edited by Wanda
Added a thought
  • Love 3

Kylie Jenner Buys $36.5 Million Holmby Hills Estate

The house is 15,350 square feet and it's billed as a resort compound. It's a single-story, modern compound with a dedicated guardhouse. The house has a chef's kitchen, an outdoor projection screen, home theatre, bars and game rooms, a gym and a championship-level sports court with pickleball/basketball.

The house also has 2 guest apartments, so she's got ya, Stassi.

Kylie negotiated well ... the house was listed at $45 mil.

The seller has a connection to Kylie. He also sold her land in the Palm Springs area where she's building a home.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kylie is seriously missing the paparazzi

I have seen people do that dance a million times and this was the worst. Nether of them could do any of the moves or even lip sync properly.

Because this girl was born into this family she has millions of dollars with little talent or ability for anything.

It really does boggle the mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, Aw my lahgs said:

I wouldn’t even have recognized her if you didn’t tell me who it was.

I think she looks cuter in her own face.  Ok, she looks like a real person and not some plastic doll

• Love 5
2 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I think she looks cuter in her own face.  Ok, she looks like a real person and not some plastic doll

The sad thing is even without make up that is not her real face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, emma675 said:

Wow, I have serious second hand embarrassment for both of those girls. That was so pathetic.

Might be previously filmed to show a flat stomach and keep a pregnancy private, like she did the first time - either way, yep, pathetic.

• Love 3

Kylie must have been getting bored being quarantined with a 2 year old so she had to had to take off to Palm Springs with her BFF (despite her telling her followers how important it is to stay home). It doesnt stop with the twerking video. Of course they are also sunbathing, recreating KUWTK scenes and playing dressup in their matching clothes. The desperation coming off these two is pathetic. Kylie must have really, really hated those unflattering makeup free paparazzi pics because she's trying even harder with the "look how hot I am" bullshit.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kylie must have been getting bored being quarantined with a 2 year old so she had to had to take off to Palm Springs with her BFF (despite her telling her followers how important it is to stay home). It doesnt stop with the twerking video. Of course they are also sunbathing, recreating KUWTK scenes and playing dressup in their matching clothes. The desperation coming off these two is pathetic. Kylie must have really, really hated those unflattering makeup free paparazzi pics because she's trying even harder with the "look how hot I am" bullshit.

Kylie acts like a 15 yr old instead of a 21 yr old with a child..... Stassi omg wtf is wrong with her body? her  and Kylie went to the same surgeon to get those big ASS implants 🤔

• Love 6

Kylie's narcissistic ass took a break from her thirsty videos to post a nice message for Travis' birthday. Not a shock at all Stormi is a daddys girl. He really does seem like a very loving father. Those video and pics are adorable

• Love 3

I guess Stassi is the new Jordyn. What is with having a best friend around 24/7. Kylie’s a billionaire, mother. Grow up. And it’s only a matter of time before Stassi commits some type of betrayal and is drummed out of the klan. 

• Love 7

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2020/05/29/inside-kylie-jennerss-web-of-lies-and-why-shes-no-longer-a-billionaire/amp/

"When we visited  Kylie Jenner in 2018, she had managed to convince us and the rest of the world that her cosmetics company was doing more than $300 million in annual revenue. In reality? It only did $125 million that year."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, starlightlost said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2020/05/29/inside-kylie-jennerss-web-of-lies-and-why-shes-no-longer-a-billionaire/amp/

"When we visited  Kylie Jenner in 2018, she had managed to convince us and the rest of the world that her cosmetics company was doing more than $300 million in annual revenue. In reality? It only did $125 million that year."

Don't they have fact-checkers???  It's Forbes for Christ's sake!  They let Kris give them fake numbers, and they just use that?

• Love 10

Kylie Jenner Claims She Never Lied to Forbes about Billionaire Status

Kylie is firing back at Forbes, saying, "what am i even waking up to. i thought this was a reputable site.. all i see are a number of inaccurate statements and unproven assumptions lol. i’ve never asked for any title or tried to lie my way there EVER. period."

She continues by quoting the article, "'even creating tax returns that were likely forged' that’s your proof? so you just THOUGHT they were forged? like actually what am i reading."

• LOL 4
16 hours ago, starlightlost said:

Makes you wonder what else did the Kardashain / Jenner / west family lies about?  I wonder if they lied about West being a Billionaire as well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 5/30/2020 at 8:06 AM, RoxieBear73 said:

Makes you wonder what else did the Kardashain / Jenner / west family lies about?  I wonder if they lied about West being a Billionaire as well. 

EVERYTHING!!  They lie about everything.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Kylie Jenner tops the world’s highest-paid celebrity list a week after Forbes revoked her billionaire status

Forbes dropped its annual 100 highest-paid celebrities list on Thursday, and the youngest member of the Jenner-Kardashian clan is No. 1 on the list with a cool $590 million. That’s more than three times runner-up Kanye West’s $170 million, and more than all of the pretax earnings of the rest of the top five celebs on the list combined.

So if they think she faked the papers for billionaire status, why do they think she's telling the truth now?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Kylie Jenner tops the world’s highest-paid celebrity list a week after Forbes revoked her billionaire status

So if they think she faked the papers for billionaire status, why do they think she's telling the truth now?

All these lists should have a minimum standard Of talent to qualify that is higher than takes “ selfies of fake ass”. We all know she didn’t do anything to earn the status that has people buying things with her name on them besides her social media posts and who she sleeps with. It’s all Kris. At least Kim was out hustling hard in the early days, Kylie simply piggy backed

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Kylie looks like a late 40s trophy wife stepping out with the cabana boy she's banging behind her husband's back. 

If that's what six figures worth of plastic surgery gets you, I'll stick with the wrinkles and cellulite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Kylie looks like a late 40s trophy wife stepping out with the cabana boy she's banging behind her husband's back. 

For a 22 year old, she certainly is on the beat up looking side of life.

• Love 4