Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, GaT said:

That's interesting, I wonder why she decided to do that? I'm betting she's not going to be happy when she realizes that she no longer calls the shots.

To guarantee she adequately cashes out long before the line stops selling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Kris speaks about the deal:

https://people.com/style/kris-jenner-on-kylie-jenner-selling-kylie-cosmetics/

“It’s kind of a crystallization of all our work.”

While Kylie sold a 51 percent stake in her booming beauty business, Kris said her daughter is excited to continue working with Coty to grow her brands worldwide.

“It’s also a moment to just look forward and be really excited about the future. I think the goal is to just keep building Kylie’s existing beauty business into a global powerhouse brand. That’s the vision,” Kris explained. “We decided to partner with Coty because they share the same vision as we do in building this into a huge thing. We dream big and this is something we’re so excited about.”

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

While Kylie sold a 51 percent stake in her booming beauty business, Kris said her daughter is excited to continue working with Coty to grow her brands worldwide.

“It’s also a moment to just look forward and be really excited about the future. I think the goal is to just keep building Kylie’s existing beauty business into a global powerhouse brand. That’s the vision,” Kris explained. “We decided to partner with Coty because they share the same vision as we do in building this into a huge thing. We dream big and this is something we’re so excited about.”

Why can't Kylie explain this to us herself, instead of Mama Kris? Basically, its like Kylie & the rest of that disgusting family are clueless without Mama Kris holding their hands & doing their dirty work.

I'm sure that Kylie can somehow explain this business deal to us.

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Anytime a brand sells out to a large conglomerate, the quality tanks. Also, if Coty plans on expanding her line to countries like China, Kylie will no longer be able to claim they're cruelty free. 

Like Kylie, the quality of her makeup brand isn't worth a damn to begin with. I don't even know if Kylie knows what the definition of quality is. Its certainly not her, that makeup brand, or that wretched family.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Magog said:

Why can't Kylie explain this to us herself, instead of Mama Kris? Basically, its like Kylie & the rest of that disgusting family are clueless without Mama Kris holding their hands & doing their dirty work.

Like Kylie, the quality of her makeup brand isn't worth a damn to begin with. I don't even know if Kylie knows what the definition of quality is. Its certainly not her, that makeup brand, or that wretched family.

Like Kylie knows those words.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Magog said:

My guess is Kylie has been very busy plumping her lips.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yes. Unlike Kylie, Kris was actually fortunate enough to receive an education.

Kris is business saavy! I will give her that, hell they would still be no bodies if she hadn't leaked Kim' s sex tape lol

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nicmar said:

Kris is business saavy! I will give her that, hell they would still be no bodies if she hadn't leaked Kim' s sex tape lol

You got that right. I wonder if Kylie even realize that part. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Saw this on Reddit

flklal7a9xz31.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s

I don’t hold anything against The Kar-Jenner Kolor Klowns for making a buttload (hee-hee) of money selling makeup - just wonder how they can stand plastering their faces like this day in and day out. Just seeing them makes me want to wash my face!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, Magog said:

You got that right. I wonder if Kylie even realize that part. 

Quality of education or diligence with her studies aside, I will go out on a limb and say that Kylie is capable of using Google and Instagram on her phone and is aware of Kim's sex tape being the font from which all family wealth began flowing.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Quality of education or diligence with her studies aside, I will go out on a limb and say that Kylie is capable of using Google and Instagram on her phone and is aware of Kim's sex tape being the font from which all family wealth began flowing.

Not to mention the fact that Kim reminds them of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

This is really creepy. Check out the way she is posing.....  What in the hey is wrong with this woman? It's just sad, pathetic and scary.........I have a bad feeling about her.  Where do you go from here?  This is what you do with your time? This is how you want to be seen?  She looks like a creature from the wax museum.  This is an awesome example of how all the money in the world can't bring you happiness.  She seems very lost and without direction.  

https://people.com/style/kylie-jenner-reveals-her-real-hair-length/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Kylie's vlog shows the whole playhouse. I'm guessing Kris was drunk and why the hell is she in pajamas? Stormi is a little doll though. 

Kris looked like shit - she’s resembling Gene Simmons now. She seemed drunk or under the influence of prescription medication + alcohol.

• Love 5

Who needs toys for Christmas when you can have diamonds?

That's exactly what Kylie Jenner did when she gifted her 1-year-old daughter Stormi a diamond ring for Christmas.

Jenner posted a short video of her daughter wearing the bling on her Instagram stories, but it has since been deleted. But the celebrity news outlet The Shade Room managed to get a screen grab of the extravagant gift.

Immediately following the post, Jenner received criticism on social media for the over-the-top present.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kylie-jenner-slammed-for-gifting-daughter-diamond-ring-for-christmas/ar-BBYmK31?li=BBnbfcL

Edited by suomi

I found myself mentally giving Kylie props for having Stormi in comfortable looking shoes. Then I mentally slapped myself for noticing, caring, and giving credit for what should be a given. What an emotional roller coaster - over sneakers. I need a life. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

They apparently learned nothing from Kim being robbed

Kylie out of all of them is without a doubt the worst when it comes to flaunting how rich she is. Maybe since she spends 400,000 a month on security she thinks its fine to flaunt it without actually considering repercussions.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Kylie out of all of them is without a doubt the worst when it comes to flaunting how rich she is. Maybe since she spends 400,000 a month on security she thinks its fine to flaunt it without actually considering repercussions.

Kylie’s security issues are on a completely different level than Kim’s. Heck, Kylie Hera police clearings for appearances. 
She’s extremely insecure and flaunting wealth is, I guess, part of her “brand”.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, ramble said:

I found myself mentally giving Kylie props for having Stormi in comfortable looking shoes. Then I mentally slapped myself for noticing, caring, and giving credit for what should be a given. What an emotional roller coaster - over sneakers. I need a life. 

LOL.Still I think the designers did a nice job on the Kylie-Stormi mother-daughter Christmas combo. Kylie got her va va va voom sexy look while cute little Stormi's dress is festive and pretty yet age-appropriate and comfortable with the little sneakers and socks with matching green bows. A perfect dress for a toddler for the holidays or even as flower girl for a Christmas-themed wedding. On the other hand, poor True's dress just looks gaudy and tacky, not something I'd consider buying for a baby for any occasion.

1194339024_rs_819x1024khloeandtruechristmas.jpg.773d44425888d55747765a56bf8f7b57.jpg

• Love 1

Kylie Jenner Answers a Question Many Fans Are Wondering — What Happened to Her Dog Norman?

“What makes u think anything happened to my Norman?” the 21-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star tweeted in response. “I don’t post my dogs as much but that doesn’t mean they aren’t very much apart of my life still.”

Freudian slip? She doesn't say she still has the dogs, she says they are "apart of my life still" Apart, not a part. Apart as in "separated by a distance" My guess is that an assistant or friend now owns Norman.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Magog said:

In a surprise to nobody, here is Kylie being an idiot as usual & injecting herself in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash.

Radar Online - Kylie Jenner "personal connection" to Kobe Bryant tragedy

It's Radar Online, never believe anything they say, they just make up whatever they want, as this sentence proves:

In fact, the reality star recently had taken her daughter Dream on a ride in the doomed chopper to celebrate the toddler’s third birthday in November.

Kylie's daughter's name is Stormi, & she's just turning two. Dream is Rob's daughter. They can't even get the most basic facts correct.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

It's Radar Online, never believe anything they say, they just make up whatever they want, as this sentence proves:

Kylie's daughter's name is Stormi, & she's just turning two. Dream is Rob's daughter. They can't even get the most basic facts correct.

Plus it was Kobe’s private helicopter, not a rent a copter that Kylie could get for a day

• Love 2

Looks like this is actually true about what Kylie said, and Dream's mama is pissed. I'm no Blac Chyna fan but if thats true Kylie and Rob never even asked permission thats messed up. I'm confused because I too thought this was Kobe's own helicopter. The picture of Dream standing in front of it shows its definitely the same though (and is pretty chilling)

https://people.com/tv/blac-chyna-knocks-kylie-jenner-for-taking-dream-on-same-helicopter-that-killed-kobe-bryant/

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Looks like this is actually true about what Kylie said, and Dream's mama is pissed. I'm no Blac Chyna fan but if thats true Kylie and Rob never even asked permission thats messed up. I'm confused because I too thought this was Kobe's own helicopter. The picture of Dream standing in front of it shows its definitely the same though (and is pretty chilling)

https://people.com/tv/blac-chyna-knocks-kylie-jenner-for-taking-dream-on-same-helicopter-that-killed-kobe-bryant/

My guess is that Kobe rents the helicopter out when he is not using it.  I thought it was a bit of a humble brag on Kylie's part.  No one needs to know you were ever on that helicopter.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

My guess is that Kobe rents the helicopter out when he is not using it. 

That's probably the case. I know Robert Kraft leases out the Patriots private jet during the off season, so I'm assuming it's normal in rich-people world. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 11/20/2019 at 1:34 AM, nexxie said:

It’s sad that Kylie didn’t just totally cash out.