Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

http://balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/kylie-jenner-is-reportedly-trying-for-a-second-baby-with-travis-scott/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=faceboofacebook

Kylie Jenner may be young, but she’s ready to expand her family with Travis Scott. 

Just days after Jenner kicked off her girls trip, celebrating the release of her Summer skincare line, a source told PEOPLE that the reality star can’t wait to give her baby, Stormi, a sibling. In fact, according to the publication, Jenner is actively trying for a new baby with Scott. 

“Kylie loves being a mom and can’t wait to give Stormi a sibling,” the source said. “Everyone thinks Kylie will be pregnant with her second baby soon. They are trying.” 

If that wasn’t enough, the two are also talking marriage, the source said, adding, “She and Travis are discussing marriage

So is this the pregnancy not announcement? Because she/they did the same when she was pregnant with Stormi lots of rumor and alleged information from sources but no confirmation from the horse's mouth that they were pregnant until like way after she had given birth 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

So Stassi is the new BBF. She steps right into Jordyn’s shoes and probably  moved into her apartment at Kylie’s. I wonder if she had to give a blood oath of fidelity? 

Rest assured Kris had her sign a thick packet of NDAs. Is she on the payroll now? Does she have a contract listing her “friendship duties”? Did she move into Jordyn’s old space?

I guess Jordyn has been permanently fired and replaced.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Rest assured Kris had her sign a thick packet of NDAs. Is she on the payroll now? Does she have a contract listing her “friendship duties”? Did she move into Jordyn’s old space?

I guess Jordyn has been permanently fired and replaced.

Stassi probably has to cast her eyes down when any man attached to a Kardashian/Jenner is present. 

I’m sure every picture that included Jordyn has been photoshopped to remove her and it will be interesting to see if they edit her out of the show episodes or do they just blur her face?

Edited by iwasish

So, Kylie posted this video, but apparently so many people called her out for having a fake ass (it doesn't move at all), that she deleted it. Thankfully, other people copied it first.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

Stassi probably has to cast her eyes down when any man attached to a Kardashian/Jenner is present. 

I’m sure every picture that included Jordyn has been photoshopped to remove her and it will be interesting to see if they edit her out of the show episodes or do they just blur her face?

Stassi seems like a gold digger. She’s in it for the money, she knows not to risk it. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, GaT said:

So, Kylie posted this video, but apparently so many people called her out for having a fake ass (it doesn't move at all), that she deleted it. Thankfully, other people copied it first.

I’m kinda surprised that Kris hasn’t shown up at some family event on the show with a new giant ass of her own.

• Love 2
(edited)

I don’t recall way back to my early 20’s, but do women that age spend so much time together (sans men) holding hands, walking in rhythm and making duck lipped faces at each while taking photos/selfies? I do remember as an young teen walking around in a group of girls giggling and laughing but by high school that was over. At 20 ish, most of us were in college or married and having kids. We maybe met up at the park with the kids and chatted over coffee but the bff stage was long over. Kylie talks so much about being a mom but seems to spend a lot of time glammed up and hanging with her bff without a kid in sight. And no one takes care of a baby in an outfit like that. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

I sure never did anything like that back when I was in my 20’s. But to be fair so many young girls now put on displays for social media. Kylie just comes off as more obnoxious than most because shes rich and is flaunting her wealth while doing so. A few weeks ago my daughters 19 year old friend asked me to do her makeup. I asked her where she was going and she said she needed to take pictures for her Instagram. I couldn't roll my eyes back far enough lol 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I sure never did anything like that back when I was in my 20’s. But to be fair so many young girls now put on displays for social media. Kylie just comes off as more obnoxious than most because shes rich and is flaunting her wealth while doing so. A few weeks ago my daughters 19 year old friend asked me to do her makeup. I asked her where she was going and she said she needed to take pictures for her Instagram. I couldn't roll my eyes back far enough lol 

I'm ao glad I was a teen and early 20s person 80's and 90's. 

No social media and no cell phones .

• Love 14
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don’t recall way back to my early 20’s, but do women that age spend so much time together (sans men) holding hands, walking in rhythm and making duck lipped faces at each while taking photos/selfies? I do remember as an young teen walking around in a group of girls giggling and laughing but by high school that was over. At 20 ish, most of us were in college or married and having kids. We maybe met up at the park with the kids and chatted over coffee but the bff stage was long over. Kylie talks so much about being a mom but seems to spend a lot of time glammed up and hanging with her bff without a kid in sight. And no one takes care of a baby in an outfit like that. 

I believe in Kylie’s case it is a combination of several factors. Being emotionally stunted from growing up on tv and having Kris and Caitlyn as parents. From being insecure, remember she got all that facial plastic surgery because she worried no boy would ever kiss her. And finally, from having lots and lots of money. That makes her not have to worry about the things us mortals have to worry about and she has staff doing what we have to do ourselves.

• Love 7
On 7/17/2019 at 12:03 AM, iwasish said:

I was wondering that myself, not to mention wearing the matching outfits all of the time.  Back in my day, it wasn't cool to wear the same thing as someone else when you were going out. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I was wondering that myself, not to mention wearing the matching outfits all of the time.  Back in my day, it wasn't cool to wear the same thing as someone else when you were going out. 

I believe Kylie is emotionally stunted, basically she’s an extremely wealthy 10 year old in a 20 something year old body. The people around her play along with whatever she wants.

• Love 12

I have to agree that she’s emotionally stunted, especially with this need to have a BFF that practically lives in her ass. 

And how quickly the BFF gets replaced with a new one. That shit is strictly grammar/jr hide. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I believe Kylie is emotionally stunted, basically she’s an extremely wealthy 10 year old in a 20 something year old body...

...with a 40-something year-old face. I kid. Kinda.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 7/16/2019 at 3:54 AM, GaT said:

That just looks stupid as hell. I’ll never understand taking a lean, athletic figure and putting a giant ass on it. They look like ponies from behind.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 7/18/2019 at 6:06 PM, Mu Shu said:

That just looks stupid as hell. I’ll never understand taking a lean, athletic figure and putting a giant ass on it. They look like ponies from behind.

My pony resents your comment.

• LOL 13
(edited)

I think one of the reasons she started making her ass wider was because of her broad shoulders.

Her natural body shape is an inverted triangle. 

It's mind-blowing that she looks at the deformed body in the photo above and thinks it is normal, let alone attractive.

Kim and Kanye, the perfect couple: shared madness.

Edited by suomi
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, suomi said:

I think one of the reasons she started making her ass wider was because of her broad shoulders.

Her natural body shape is an inverted triangle. 

It's mind-blowing that she looks at the deformed body in the photo above and thinks it is normal, let alone attractive.

Kim and Kanye, the perfect couple: shared madness.

That’s Kylie, not Kim.

• Love 2

That’s so forked up. It has to be photoshopped but the why of it could be a college psych class. Is it just for attention? To get social media talking about her...positive or negative? They three of them, Kim, Kylie and Khloé have body dysmorphia at this stage. And enablers that tell them they look great. Not perfect mind you because then they would stop. Just that they are on the road to perfect.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, GaT said:

Kylie posted this on her IG.That means she thinks it looks good. Yikes.

cn7o9lxtcwb31.jpg?width=703&auto=webp&s=

What is that a cover up? It looks like photo shopped qla picture on her ass. It looks weird.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

That’s Kylie, not Kim.

Wrong thread, my bad.

But the same thing goes for this one, balancing her big shoulders with her bigger ass. 

• Useful 1

I don't know if anyone follows the norisblackbook IG page..if you aren't you should. It is hysterical. Its basically a joke page wear "North" posts mocking the Kardashians. Her latest post making fun of Kylie's endless twinning pics with Stassi is a doozie 😅

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

All I can think of is how uncomfortable it must be to have that hanging off you.  How much does that much injected stuff weigh?  Is it stiff and hard?  Or rubbery?  What would it feel like to sit on?  It's just so, so weird to do that do your body. 

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Frost said:

All I can think of is how uncomfortable it must be to have that hanging off you.  How much does that much injected stuff weigh?  Is it stiff and hard?  Or rubbery?  What would it feel like to sit on?  It's just so, so weird to do that do your body. 

That’s what they mean when they say they work hard for the money. It’s all suffering for others snarking enjoyment baby.

13 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I don't know if anyone follows the norisblackbook IG page..if you aren't you should. It is hysterical. Its basically a joke page wear "North" posts mocking the Kardashians. Her latest post making fun of Kylie's endless twinning pics with Stassi is a doozie 😅

Nori's Black Book is the BEST Instagram account! It is absolutely hilarious. Honestly, Khloe has a pretty good sense of humor about it, because sometimes, she likes posts, & even comments. There was one on Khloe's birthday, where North said she was proud of Good American, because she'd assumed it would have been in the clearance bin by now. She also told Khloe that she knew a good accountant to fix Khloe up with, who doesn't even know how to play basketball. Khloe commented "thank you". I've never seen any of the other K clan like or comment, but Khloe does pretty often. 

"Nori's" comments on the TooFab recaps are brutal & hilarious, too, if you've never read them. Here's the one from the season finale, where the Jordyn/Tristan cheating scandal was the main story.

https://toofab.com/2019/07/01/noris-black-book-kuwtk-recap-aftermath-of-tristan-thompson-jordyn-woods-cheating-scandal/

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, nkotb said:

Nori's Black Book is the BEST Instagram account! It is absolutely hilarious. Honestly, Khloe has a pretty good sense of humor about it, because sometimes, she likes posts, & even comments. There was one on Khloe's birthday, where North said she was proud of Good American, because she'd assumed it would have been in the clearance bin by now. She also told Khloe that she knew a good accountant to fix Khloe up with, who doesn't even know how to play basketball. Khloe commented "thank you". I've never seen any of the other K clan like or comment, but Khloe does pretty often. 

"Nori's" comments on the TooFab recaps are brutal & hilarious, too, if you've never read them. Here's the one from the season finale, where the Jordyn/Tristan cheating scandal was the main story.

https://toofab.com/2019/07/01/noris-black-book-kuwtk-recap-aftermath-of-tristan-thompson-jordyn-woods-cheating-scandal/

I would like to remind Auntie Khloe that Khlo Money was married to Lamar Odom and she also was cheated on repeatedly. Maybe try being someone else, like a Judy. Judys rarely get cheated on. -NW

LMAO

• LOL 6

So Ms Kylie has been promoting her birthday collection makeup launch pretty heavily on her Instagram stories and I'm sure her Snapchat stories and she posted a video of really just like her upper body, face fully made up, showcasing a lipstick that is in the product lunch.

to me her face is looking very full and she seemed to have on this big old t-shirt and I am officially going on record to say she is pregnant again. 

I said it before back when she posted the pictures of her and her friends down on some island I think it was St Lucia for her Kylie skin care product launch and it look like and one of the outfits she had a little pooch to her tummy area. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

So Ms Kylie has been promoting her birthday collection makeup launch pretty heavily on her Instagram stories and I'm sure her Snapchat stories and she posted a video of really just like her upper body, face fully made up, showcasing a lipstick that is in the product lunch.

to me her face is looking very full and she seemed to have on this big old t-shirt and I am officially going on record to say she is pregnant again. 

I said it before back when she posted the pictures of her and her friends down on some island I think it was St Lucia for her Kylie skin care product launch and it look like and one of the outfits she had a little pooch to her tummy area. 

Somewhere I read that they’ve been trying since his tour ended, so...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

😲

When I saw this on Instagram earlier today I thought it was beautiful and then my second thought was who the hell is going to pick up all these damn rose petals and where in the hell are they going to go when they get cleaned up.

Wait they could use a shop vacuum to suck them all up, But it'd take a lot of them.

Also that was a lot for a birthday like a LOT, but I guess that's what that generation is about super flashy to post on social media.

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

When I saw this on Instagram earlier today I thought it was beautiful and then my second thought was who the hell is going to pick up all these damn rose petals and where in the hell are they going to go when they get cleaned up.

Wait they could use a shop vacuum to suck them all up, But it'd take a lot of them.

Also that was a lot for a birthday like a LOT, but I guess that's what that generation is about super flashy to post on social media.

Most likely a staff member with a less than glamorous broom, dustbin and a barrel on wheels...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Drunk Kylie & Khloe Do Their Makeup

This is pretty funny. The sisters team up to do a tutorial on Kylie's new birthday collection while doing shots. The drunk dialing of friends and family members is a riot! Corey and Sofia Richie make appearances toward the end, probably because Kris sent Corey to make sure the girls didn't do or say anything too crazy.

Four thoughts at 1/4 through:

Kylie isn’t pregnant yet.

Khloe didn’t get a nose job.

Can’t believe how much gunk they put on their faces.

Kinda fun.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Four thoughts at 1/4 through:

Kylie isn’t pregnant yet.

Khloe didn’t get a nose job.

Can’t believe how much gunk they put on their faces.

Kinda fun.

We don’t know when this was recorded. They post it like it’s current but could have been taped months ago.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Blowing through all his money as fast as he can. Smart!

There’s always hers to fall back on. 

Did she bring the same ugly feather dress in more than one color? 

• LOL 3