Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

She supposedly looks just like her Grandma Ethel Jenner when she was young. I'm sure Kris's hand is behind ALL their cosmetic work. Kylie looks like an airhead doofus in the latest pics.

1415739934871_wps_40_EXCLUSIVE_Coleman_R

Esther age 18

She also kinda looks like Bruce's sisters jawline wise.

1415739895095_wps_36_EXCLUSIVE_Coleman_R

I saw Kylie & Kloe interviewed, I think it was on E! last night, and Kylie claims, again, all of the difference on her face is due to make up, that she loves lip liner.  Just for the heck of it, I tried to make my lips look as large as hers using lip liner and lipstick, it looked like I had drawn lips on my face.  Granted, she does not do her own make up but I do not see that huge of a difference being from make up. 

She has her own line of extensions, I believe.  She loves that green color.  Kloe says she is so proud of her determination and cannot wait to see what she is like when Kylie is Kloe's age. 

• Love 3

http://imgur.com/a/QRdMT

what else do you guys think she's done to her face? other than the obvious nose and lips? 

I had a pretty heated debate with a male friend just last night, this is the second time we've debated the question about whether Kylie has had any procedures done. My point wasn't whether or not she has, but exactly how many has she had. He insisted that it can all be achieved with makeup. I know that makeup can make some changes in lips, eyebrows and nose with the right shadowing but Kylie has had more invasive procedures despite her denials. One thing I notice that's really apparent is a brow lift. I can tell that her forehead has been lifted which lifts the brows. There's Botox injections in her forehead. Her face has a subtle change in the contouring of her jaws and even her chin. I believe that's been surgically 'shaved' down. Then there's her nose which isn't the same nose she had at 15, it's been changed surgically. The lips FOR SURE have had multiple plumping injections of Juvederm gel, no doubt about that. Then there's the breast augmentation, oh yeah those puppies are new too.

I figured that the very day she turned sixteen that Kris gave her the red light to go ahead with all the procedures that she had probably been planning for a couple of years. My male friend insists that a female can change that much between 15 and 16 years of age and I told him to show me one person either a celebrity or friend that has grown boobs, gotten fuller lips and a new forehead in one year. He shut up. So here's the score; forehead lift, botox, lips, nose, chin, and possibly breasts. This girl is going to be Joan Rivers by the time she's 30.

kylie-jenner.JPG?itok=zGNKbnfw

• Love 3

Khloe says she is so proud of her determination and cannot wait to see what she is like when Kylie is Khloe's age. 

Let's imagine this idiot as 30 year old, keeping in mind that she only has a junior high education level, no skills or talents whatsoever, raised by a pimp for a mother, and has a bratty personality to boot.

She makes Lindsay Lohan seem like an ordained nun.

• Love 4

Why isn't Kylie doing anything with her life? I mean she's 17 she should be a senior right now enjoying senior stuff. She needs to stop working about plastic surgery and just live life as a 17yo

I hate to say this but she looks to be a woman in her 40's rather than a 17 year old...she has destroyed her looks rather than enhance them.

• Love 2

Nice to see Kylie is dating someone just as entitled as her whole family.  I mean, how dare that club not kiss his ass and break the law by allowing a freaking MINOR into the club.   Kylie may want to act and look older than she is but the law still says shes a child. Maybe Tyga should find himself an adult to bang?

• Love 1

Nice to see Kylie is dating someone just as entitled as her whole family.  I mean, how dare that club not kiss his ass and break the law by allowing a freaking MINOR into the club.   Kylie may want to act and look older than she is but the law still says shes a child. Maybe Tyga should find himself an adult to bang?

he postponed his appearance to 1;30am ... What the fuck is  a 17 yr old doing out a 1:30 am?

• Love 1

Where's Bruce in all this mess? He should be having a chat with Kris about better supervision over Kylie and with Tyga about sex with an underage girl, and going to jail perhaps? Kanye ought to be keeping his nose out of it, Cause if North is anything like her mother or her aunts, he's going to be having the same issues. And pimp granny will be no help at all.

• Love 3

Tyga about sex with an underage girl, and going to jail perhaps?

This!  Geezus.

On another note:  prior to her dumbass plastic surgeries, she sure was the spitting image of Grandma Ethel ! (the picture above) which was LOVELY !

At this point in time, I feel kind of sorry for this kid. Seriously. She may be, and probably is, an entitled brat, but I try to give anyone a pass who's not really an adult yet. Yeah, she's definitely living in an adult world and making adult choices, but she's not an adult. And she's obviously not one of those special case kids that is wise/mature beyond her years.

It sucks for her because the people who should be guiding her are absent (such as her father) or aren't doing so with her best interests in mind (her mother). She's always going to be K____'s little sister (Kim, Kendall - hell, all of them) and it seems she's stuck living in their shadows. It's obvious she can't follow in Kendall's footsteps with a real modeling career, so it seems like it's been decided that she'll model herself after Kim because, well, it's worked out pretty fucking great for Kim. Most of us figure out who we want to be or how we want to be during the process of growing up (and high school and college and jobs and all that play a big role in that, in my opinion). Kylie doesn't seem to understand that if she wanted to, she could actually be her own person.

Kylie didn't look to be an ugly teenager -- she looked like a cute, average girl -- but it seems she hasn't had a chance to see what she'd grow into. I don't know if she's had surgery or if it's crazy, wild makeup tricks, but the end result is that she looks far older than she is, and not in a good way. I saw a "who wore it better" with Kylie and Kendall from the AMAs and seeing the two of them side by side was startling. How could anyone close to her look at her and not tell her to lay off whatever it is she's doing? I guess if it's okay that she drops out of school and it's okay that she's out clubbing til all hours in the morning, radically changing her appearance is really no big deal.

• Love 2

At this point in time, I feel kind of sorry for this kid. Seriously. She may be, and probably is, an entitled brat, but I try to give anyone a pass who's not really an adult yet. Yeah, she's definitely living in an adult world and making adult choices, but she's not an adult. And she's obviously not one of those special case kids that is wise/mature beyond her years.

It sucks for her because the people who should be guiding her are absent (such as her father) or aren't doing so with her best interests in mind (her mother). She's always going to be K____'s little sister (Kim, Kendall - hell, all of them) and it seems she's stuck living in their shadows. It's obvious she can't follow in Kendall's footsteps with a real modeling career, so it seems like it's been decided that she'll model herself after Kim because, well, it's worked out pretty fucking great for Kim. Most of us figure out who we want to be or how we want to be during the process of growing up (and high school and college and jobs and all that play a big role in that, in my opinion). Kylie doesn't seem to understand that if she wanted to, she could actually be her own person.

Kylie didn't look to be an ugly teenager -- she looked like a cute, average girl -- but it seems she hasn't had a chance to see what she'd grow into. I don't know if she's had surgery or if it's crazy, wild makeup tricks, but the end result is that she looks far older than she is, and not in a good way. I saw a "who wore it better" with Kylie and Kendall from the AMAs and seeing the two of them side by side was startling. How could anyone close to her look at her and not tell her to lay off whatever it is she's doing? I guess if it's okay that she drops out of school and it's okay that she's out clubbing til all hours in the morning, radically changing her appearance is really no big deal.

I agree with you.. May be the fact that she's living an adult life and making adult decisions because he mom and dad have abdicated their responsibility as parents, is why she has anxiety attacks if her older sister doesn't come along on a vacation. Kris may have been lucky that her older brood has steered clear of a lot of the pitfalls of Hollywood kids, but I suspect Kylie and Rob to some extent are not so lucky.

• Love 2

I just want to know who monitors this kid. Kylie still has school, she probably doesn't even do schoolwork. She has friends but most are Hollywood friends. She has the world at her fingertips. No adult says no to her. When she crashes her car she automatically gets a new one. Goes to a club mama Kris defends her actions. So Kylie probably has no family to look out for her or give her attention

• Love 1

I just want to know who monitors this kid. Kylie still has school, she probably doesn't even do schoolwork. 

Kylie is supposedly "home schooled", she doesn't actually go to a school.

The kind of life Kylie has most kids her age would dream of.  She's rich and basically can do whatever the hell she wants without hardly any supervision, but IMO the day will come when shes older, the fame and attention dies down and possibly when she gets in a real mess she'll wish she had guidance growing up.

• Love 2

The kind of life Kylie has most kids her age would dream of.  She's rich and basically can do whatever the hell she wants without hardly any supervision, but IMO the day will come when shes older, the fame and attention dies down and possibly when she gets in a real mess she'll wish she had guidance growing up.

But she has great work ethics... So says Mamapimp, who keeps tabs on her by googling her. Now that Kris has her new younger, black boyfriend on her arm, Kylie is even more on her own. I mean she can't go clubbing with the rest of the family (underage is a bitch!) and mama's out there dancing and partying hard.

I see rehab in Kylie's future. I've also learned that if Kris's lips are moving, she's lying. When Kris says that Kylie and her Not-a-boyfriend, are just friends, that means they're dating. Kris is a horribly shitty parent.

I love Scott because his sole existence pisses off Kris. He's not black, not famous, not an athlete, and has no job. Kris has no use for him.

Edited by Joe Jitsu913
  • Love 6

1415739934871_wps_40_EXCLUSIVE_Coleman_R

Esther age 18

She also kinda looks like Bruce's sisters jawline wise.

1415739895095_wps_36_EXCLUSIVE_Coleman_R

Bruce looks like one of the sisters here, holy crap.    Surely a man of Bruce's finances could afford a better plastic surgeon?

Kylie is supposedly "home schooled", she doesn't actually go to a school.

Yeah right. Kylie homeschooled. Homeschooling is good if done for the right reasons. Kris is a pimp. Kylie probably doesn't even do much school work

Kendall graduated in May

I'm sure if there's a diploma, pimpmama paid for it.

They never even bothered to pretend on the  show that the girls were "studying" never saw a tutor or a school book, never heard mention of a project or a test. Any diploma was bought and paid for. Kris wanted them free to go where ever whenever, there was talk of Japan I think in that episode. The same way she put them on the pill for "cramps", she put them into homeschooling 

• Love 1

Speaking of home-schooling, today they played the rerun of when Kendall and Kylie made Kris take them out of regular school because they were always going to NY or somewhere else for work things. I don't know. I think home-schooling is a good idea if you are professional actor/actress, because school was clearly never an option, but from my understanding of what Kylie and Kendall were doing, it was told to us that it was a hobby and something extra they did for fun on weekends. Not something they should have left school for.  For Kylie, now, it doesn't make sense at all. At least when she was first taken out, it made some sort of sense because she was actually working, her and Kendall were doing stuff for Seventeen magazine/Pacsun, I believe. But now Kendall is off modeling the higher end things and Kylie is.. instagramming, I guess. She should really be back in school. She's not doing anything real. I mean, I know she's probably doing school work in her homeschool but I think she needs to get back to hanging out with kids her own age. She has no need for home-school because to me, nothing is keeping her from a regular school environment. 

I recently saw Kylie (and Kendall of course) in a commercial for Beats. I think advertisers like them because the media has put them on the top influential young people lists. She could probably ride that wave for a while.

For Kylie, now, it doesn't make sense at all. At least when she was first taken out, it made some sort of sense because she was actually working, her and Kendall were doing stuff for Seventeen magazine/Pacsun, I believe. But now Kendall is off modeling the higher end things and Kylie is.. instagramming, I guess. She should really be back in school. She's not doing anything real. I mean, I know she's probably doing school work in her homeschool but I think she needs to get back to hanging out with kids her own age. She has no need for home-school because to me, nothing is keeping her from a regular school environment. 

Well theres the new Beats By Dre commercial that shes in, oh wait she's in it with Kendall. But WAIT! There's shilling that ugly colored hair extension line..erm, yeah now that you think about it she really isnt doing much 

Kendall nor Kylie completed school. I saw that episode. Apparently Kylie didn't want to go to her private school which is beautiful btw because she had "hives " every time she walked into school. These girls missed so much school that they couldn't keep up with the work and were falling behind. Kylie actually refused to get in the car to go to school. And what does pimp mama Kris do? Tells the girls that they don't have to go back to school that they can just hire a tutor to make it easier to do photo shoots and travel. It's easier to be on call and drop everything WTF. Who needs school when you're a Jenner or Kardashian. Mama Kris will make you money.

Edited by Darknight
  • Love 1

Who needs school when you're a Jenner or Kardashian. Mama Kris will make you money.

Unfortunately, this is the truth. Every one of them are multi millionaires, & it's all Mama Kris' doing. They don't have to be smart, they just have to do what they're told, give 10% to her church, & be set for life.

• Love 1

I googled before/after pictures on Kylie. In looking at close ups where the pose is alike, I now think that she may have had a brow lift and her nose thinned. I thought it was just reshaping of her eyebrows, but now I'm not sure.

...be set for life.

I strongly doubt that'll the case with these people. Their fame will not last long and the income will dry up. They might be millionaires now, but they're also big spenders, so unless they manage their money extremenly carefully, they'll be bankrupt in no time. Rumors have it that Kanye is already broke and had to sell the house they've been renovating for the last two years.

• Love 1

I strongly doubt that'll the case with these people. Their fame will not last long and the income will dry up. They might be millionaires now, but they're also big spenders, so unless they manage their money extremenly carefully, they'll be bankrupt in no time. Rumors have it that Kanye is already broke and had to sell the house they've been renovating for the last two years.

Lots of their lifestyle is comped vacations, comped clothing,comped accessories and transportation deals. And they get huge tax write offs for so much of their purchases. Kims glam squad is probably considered a business necessity. Once they don't draw the huge Twitter Instagram followers, the deals will dry up. Even Kims own followers were pissed at her over cropping North out of her selfie. Their time is coming to a close. Kylie dating a 24 year old. Kris is looking like a fool with her young BF. Bruce turning into a woman... Kims marriage is looking like another short term gig., the glitter is fading.. I hope

• Love 3

Lots of their lifestyle is comped vacations, comped clothing,comped accessories and transportation deals. And they get huge tax write offs for so much of their purchases. Kims glam squad is probably considered a business necessity. Once they don't draw the huge Twitter Instagram followers, the deals will dry up. Even Kims own followers were pissed at her over cropping North out of her selfie. Their time is coming to a close. Kylie dating a 24 year old. Kris is looking like a fool with her young BF. Bruce turning into a woman... Kims marriage is looking like another short term gig., the glitter is fading.. I hope

Remember, besides all the free stuff they're getting now, they're also "donating" 10% of their gross into Kris's church. That's a lot of money they're socking away, & it will all be waiting for them some time down the road when the fame is (hopefully) gone.

Not to be bitchy, but Kendall and Kylie are probably doing some for-profit homeschooling program that gives out A's just for logging on. Unless I see an actual HS Diploma issued by the State, they're dropouts to me. It also wouldn't surprise me if Kris was making one of her assistants do all their assignments and tests.

• Love 3

Kendall could at least keep working towards her modeling which with enough hard work can be a legitimate career down the line.  Kylie is going to end up being screwed.  That hair extension line of hers sounds like something Kris thought up for her so she has something to call her own for when she can no longer be part of a package deal with Kendall. And at $250 a pop for a box of extensions I see that having long term prospects about as much as Rob's ugly overpriced socks have. When the fame dries up and Kylie has no education to fall back on I fully expect the day will come when she'll regret not having any sort of backup plan.

I am watching the marathon on E and can't believe the way they allowed Kylie to dress and do her face at eleven years old. The plot is actually Bruce trying to control her and the rest of them telling him he has to cut it out. She had some sort of push up bra on with the top of it exposed. Her eyelids were that greyish black shadow that her mother and Kim wear as well as flaming red lips.

That poor guy never stood a chance and that little girl didn't either with all those awful female influences.

Edited by MarysWetBar