Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
NichD

Ghosts of Housewives Past: Jill Zarin, Alex, and the Rest

On 3/8/2020 at 12:25 AM, biakbiak said:

The website confirmed who they wrote the blind item about. I am not suggesting it’s true because CDAN is full of bullshit but they wrote it about Bethenny.

It wouldn't surprise me if this one was true. Bethenny is selling off her real estate without making any profit. She has lost her "astronomical" Bravo paycheque. She is $pending money on producing her new show. She must have other people investing (although based on her previous production history with Bethenny and Fredrik I don't see people throwing their money at her) but her own costs must be something significant. She is just coming out with her new Skinnygirl spring line on HSN. More $$$. 

For sure if she tanks she can't expect to be offered the huge Bravo Bucks that she was used to.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, but I don't see that as something Bethenny would spread, even if it got people talking.

Agree - if it were any other HW from any other franchise - I see them invoking her name just to get press. Just the other day, there were 3 articles all with similar headlines "RHOC Vicki Gunvalson explains why she left and what advice Bethenny Frankel gave her" It's like printing Bethenny Frankel is every online tabloids click-bait

Bethenny signed a deal with Mark Burnett and MGM last year to develop unscripted shows and executive produce them.

One show pitched was procured and green lighted by HBO Max. HBO Max is a new streaming service - similar to what many networks are doing such as CBS All Access and NBC Peacock. HBO Max launches in May 2020. I don't know if Bethenny's show has even begun filming yet. It's called The Big Shot - where candidates compete to work for/with Bethenny on the SkinnyGirl brand.

Just a side giggle....I was scrolling through the HBO Max site. It's relatively new and since it hasn't launched yet - not much to see. I was looking to see if "The Big Shot" was listed which it isn't.

Anyhoo, way down at the bottom for HBO Originals there is a show called RAISED BY WOLVES...Bwahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5

51 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you (and you too @DeeplyShallow)  I guess I am going to have to read the article again, I missed that.

I had to re-read the article too cause I thought they were talking about Tinsley Hah!

What I read is that Jules took a baseball bat out of her car, licked Michaels car windshield and starting swinging the bat on his car. she also punched him.

Allegedly Michael caught most of this with his phone video camera. He showed this to the judge during the emergency hearing and then asked that they take a lock of her "real" hair to drug test it. I know he's asked for this in the past because he has stated that on previous rehab stints for Jules - she was not in there for her eating disorder but for substance abuse.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I had to re-read the article too cause I thought they were talking about Tinsley Hah!

What I read is that Jules took a baseball bat out of her car, licked Michaels car windshield and starting swinging the bat on his car. she also punched him.

Allegedly Michael caught most of this with his phone video camera. He showed this to the judge during the emergency hearing and then asked that they take a lock of her "real" hair to drug test it. I know he's asked for this in the past because he has stated that on previous rehab stints for Jules - she was not in there for her eating disorder but for substance abuse.

giphy.gif

Jesus Mary and Joseph!  She needs to get help.  Her poor little kids having to see all of this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Jesus Mary and Joseph!  She needs to get help.  Her poor little kids having to see all of this.

Exactly - the kids witnessed all of this and he wants sole custody.

I wonder which car the kids were in when she started swinging that bat. It's incredibly sad for them

I do know the kids are in his custody and the judge granted him a restraining order against Jules

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 4

Agreed. The ex-stepmom sounds like a piece of work. 

• Like 2

Granted, as an adoptee I'm a bit triggered by Jill's secret-keeping, but this breakdown has some plot twists. Ally's former stepmother sounds horrible, but it sounds like Jill never had any intention to tell Ally - she never told her own parents. Also, this:

Jill alleged she then hired an attorney, who contacted the stepmom, and they worked out an agreement for Steven and Jill to tell Ally when she graduated from college.

The crap that attorneys work out between families - I'd lose my damn mind.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

On 3/27/2020 at 1:52 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

That’s a very unpleasant way for Ally to find out. But she is handling it well.

I’ve always like Ally. We didn’t get much of her on the show, but I got a good vibe from her. Plus I’ve always thought she was gorgeous. And she’s only gotten prettier. Too bad about her stepmom. I can’t image doing something like that.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’ve always like Ally. We didn’t get much of her on the show, but I got a good vibe from her. Plus I’ve always thought she was gorgeous. And she’s only gotten prettier. Too bad about her stepmom. I can’t image doing something like that.

I agree! She was always so grounded, sweet, sensible, friendly. So gorgeous!! Even more gorgeous now. She should be a role model to the other housewives daughters.

• Like 1