Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Cracked Actor

• Start Topic

With the weight of the CIA bearing down on them, Faraday and Justin decide that going public is their only shot at survival. They hatch a desperate plan to save the?machine and ensure the safety of Justin's family, even as Justin's faith in Faraday is threatened.

Original Airdate: June 12, 2022
1040800_1_3511517_11_800x600.jpg
1040800_1_3511517_08_800x600.jpg

Boy, Jimmi Simpson really corners the market on playing Twisted McEvilPants guys, huh? I cannot look at him without getting McPoyle flashbacks, which makes his characters even more entertaining.

I enjoy how even though this show has quiet, beautiful moments, there's always some sort of real action/suspense in each episode. Wonder why so few people seem to be watching?

• Like 3
On 6/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, Dewey Decimate said:

Boy, Jimmi Simpson really corners the market on playing Twisted McEvilPants guys, huh? I cannot look at him without getting McPoyle flashbacks, which makes his characters even more entertaining.

I enjoy how even though this show has quiet, beautiful moments, there's always some sort of real action/suspense in each episode. Wonder why so few people seem to be watching?

Maybe because it got off to a slow start, at least it did for me. The first episode did not impress me and I almost bailed. But I kept the recordings of new episodes on my DVR. Still I didn't watch them at first. Then I finally decided to watch them  and I just got caught up and this show is really, really good! Great characters, acting, love the plot. Family moments in a show like this tend to bore me if not done well, but the family interactions are a must watch as well as the action involving the machine, the CIA, the mystery with Newton...all of it!

I'm all in right now and I hope other people discover this show!

• Love 3

I too am puzzled at why this show isn't  getting more attention.

The Antheans coming to Earth makes sence. Will they take over Earth or just try to live amongst us? They don't seem to have any concept of war or invasion.