Type keyword(s) to search

Bachelor in Paradise 8: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Weren't Johnny and Victoria engaged at the end of this season.. have they already broken up? I'd be much more surprised if they actually stayed together for a few months. 

Yes. According to RS Johnny and Victoria get engaged at the end of this season but break up after the show. RS says he has known for a while but did not have confirmation so the news just came out now that they are no longer together. There is a rumor that she is dating Greg Grippo (sp?).

Edited by Melonie77
21 hours ago, DEL901 said:

So, the season hasn’t finished airing and only Michael and Danielle and Brandon and Serene are still together, and the show hasn’t even finished airing… not a successful season.  There are still 2 engaged couples (3 if you count Becca and Thomas who got back together after the show and one more couple, who also reunited after the show, still dating from the previous season still together.  

There's more than that, I think, from the last two BiP seasons:

Brandon & Serene
Michael & Danielle
Thomas & Becca
Joe & Serena
Noah & Abigail
Kenny & Mari (actually married)

It might be more than that -- are Brendon & Pieper still together? Chris & Alana? Romeo & Kira? :)

If you look at the main shows, Bachelor & Bachelorette, things are bleak.  Since Rachel's season, we have only two final couples still together (Matt & Rachael, Erich & Gabby). Arie & Lauren don't count because she wasn't his pick and they got together after the show started airing.

This is all a mess. And I'm embarrassed I knew most of this without looking it up.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, phlebas said:

Brandon & Serene
Michael & Danielle
Thomas & Becca
Joe & Serena
Noah & Abigail

It might be more than that -- are Brendon & Pieper still together? Chris & Alana? Romeo & Kira? :)

If you look at the main shows, Bachelor & Bachelorette, things are bleak.  Since Rachel's season, we have only two final couples still together (Matt & Rachael, Erich & Gabby). Arie & Lauren don't count because she wasn't his pick and they got together after the show started airing.

This is all a mess. And I'm embarrassed I knew most of this without looking it up.

Noah and Abigail…those are the names I couldn’t remember, and I didn’t realize Kenny and Mari had tied the knot.  Yes, BiP has a much better track record…which will end if they have more twists like the dumb one this season.  

7 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Noah and Abigail…those are the names I couldn’t remember, and I didn’t realize Kenny and Mari had tied the knot.  Yes, BiP has a much better track record…which will end if they have more twists like the dumb one this season.  

Hannah G and Dylan, and Caelynn and Dean, are still together and not married yet…?

4 hours ago, LilDumplin said:

Hannah G and Dylan, and Caelynn and Dean, are still together and not married yet…?

Them too. I was only going back two seasons :)  All of these are better BiP stories than Ashley I and Jared.

I think Caelynn and Dean just got engaged in the last week.

Edited by phlebas
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, phlebas said:

Brandon & Serene
Michael & Danielle
Thomas & Becca
Joe & Serena
Noah & Abigail

I actually count Arie and Lauren more than the rest of them because they actually got married and have a family. She wasn't his pick at the final rose ceremony but he did choose her at the after the final rose. 

Erich and Gabby are still together by The bachelorette contract standards (aka for 2-6 months) but I doubt they will be together long term. Usually they stay together until a little bit after Dancing With the Stars ends. 

BIP does have better outcomes than the Bachelor/ette because there's a lot more people to choose from. On the bachelor, it's 30 people competing for 1 person whereas on BIP, the number of women and men are relatively equal and there's always new people who come in. In addition to that, they can actually hang out all day together whereas on the regular show, they see each other (mostly in groups) and maybe 3-4 times if they make it to the very end. 

I guess Johnny just wasn't into Gabby. He said he wasn't ready to propose, but I guess he just meant he wasn't ready to propose to her.

• Love 1
On 10/25/2022 at 3:29 PM, Melonie77 said:

Yes. According to RS Johnny and Victoria get engaged at the end of this season but break up after the show. RS says he has known for a while but did not have confirmation so the news just came out now that they are no longer together. There is a rumor that she is dating Greg Grippo (sp?).

The rumors of Victoria dating Greg Grippo are true.
Reality Steve has video and photos of them vacationing together in Italy!
Boy does she move fast! I can't understand what the "engagement" role playing with Johnny was all about. I feel bad for him.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

I got the impression Johnny  shouldn't have signed up for the series BIP if he wasn't ready in life to commit to an engagement and life ahead with that special someone. Looking at a year or so of engagement leading to a wedding and new start at life.  If he isn't ready to make that leap of faith,why even waste others time that are__ at that point in their life??

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Here's the preview for next week and I'm smh laughing at KATE who after forming a 'close' relationship with Logan and getting him to forget all about Sarah and Shanae, she jumps up immediately to accept HAYDEN'S offer of a date! WTH!🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Here's the preview for next week and I'm smh laughing at KATE who after forming a 'close' relationship with Logan and getting him to forget all about Sarah and Shanae, she jumps up immediately to accept HAYDEN'S offer of a date! WTH!🤣

I’m glad I watched the clip because the still has the tween twins, so I assumed Hayden was one of them. I was thinking people would assume they’re mother and son together!! But after seeing who Hayden actually is, I don’t blame her. In that 2 seconds alone he seems like an upgrade from Logan.

Edited by JenE4
18 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I actually count Arie and Lauren more than the rest of them because they actually got married and have a family. She wasn't his pick at the final rose ceremony but he did choose her at the after the final rose. 

No one’s mentioned Raven and Adam from 3 years ago. They’re married with a kid. I don’t count arie and Lauren with the original post because they weren’t on BiP. 

7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

But after seeing who Hayden actually is, I don’t blame her. In that 2 seconds alone he seems like an upgrade from Logan.

But, but Hayden’s gaslighting and his fake? dying dog and the toy he took from it!!! Not that it matters in comparison with Logan or Kate, ugh to all 3. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

No one’s mentioned Raven and Adam from 3 years ago. They’re married with a kid. I don’t count arie and Lauren with the original post because they weren’t on BiP. 

But, but Hayden’s gaslighting and his fake? dying dog and the toy he took from it!!! Not that it matters in comparison with Logan or Kate, ugh to all 3. 

Ah, I didn’t recall that’s who Hayden was. Now it’s coming back to me with the dog. There was quite the uproar around here that he took the favorite toy away from his dying dog! Even still, probably a step up from Logan, who doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities, as far as I can tell. I don’t understand why all of these women are into him—what is not translating on camera?!? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ah, I didn’t recall that’s who Hayden was. Now it’s coming back to me with the dog. There was quite the uproar around here that he took the favorite toy away from his dying dog! Even still, probably a step up from Logan, who doesn’t seem to have any redeeming qualities, as far as I can tell. I don’t understand why all of these women are into him—what is not translating on camera?!? 

Yeah, Hayden was not nice - first he called Gabby 'rough around the edges' then he got mad at Rachel for not expressing enough sympathy over the photo album of his dying dog. And he left his dog behind but took his cancer treatment chew toy.
Hayden is cute though so I guess that Kate not knowing the negative stories about him jumped up to grab the shiny new toy!🙃

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

No one’s mentioned Raven and Adam from 3 years ago.

I did say I was only counting back to last season, since the OP I was responding to said BiP had sort of dried up lately with the couples.  

I only started watching the season after Raven and Adam -- it took Kendall in a swimsuit to get my attention :)

Edited by phlebas
typo
  • Applause 1

I wonder why Adam is not in any of that latest preview? Those must be some really dumb-ass chicks to not see they have a major hunk in their midst!
Shanae would rather be with the Lyft driver who sold his sofa for income and 12 year old twins? Not even the Aussie chick who has made no connections reaches out to Adam the Hunk?🤪
And if Brittany has hooked up w/ Tyler, a good question is when was this part filmed?  ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇adam.thumb.jpg.8dc452773f70ad94dcc333a0beac8b90.jpg

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 2

Reality Steve posted some spoilers for the BiP reunion which taped on Friday.
Quotes from his Twitter account...

(BIP REUNION SPOILER THEAD): Since the Victoria/Johnny/Greg triangle is what you guys most wanna hear about, I’ll give that now and the rest later. Greg Grippo WAS there. Johnny came out first. Then they brought Victoria out to join him. Then Victoria and Greg by themselves.

As expected, it wasn’t pretty. Johnny said he and Victoria were in couples counseling for 3 weeks after filming. Victoria said Johnny called her a stupid c**t and she claimed he told her she didn't cook or clean so what good was she as a woman.

Johnny admitted he said things he shouldn’t have and that he regretted but that he never called her that. Johnny said he didn’t want to air dirty laundry but eventually said Victoria threw a wine glass at him and told him she was out of his league.

Tyler was out there w the rest of the cast and he said he heard from a reporter that Victoria cheated at a party in LA and she was telling everyone she was very much single. Victoria went off and started yelling at Tyler telling him to be quiet and this didn’t involve him.

Victoria & Greg were talking pre paradise but nothing serious. He had his ex (Clemence) and didn't go & she went but she told Johnny about it. Then he’d see Greg texting her but she assured him she & Greg were just friends. Johnny found out thru social media about the Italy trip.

Victoria and Greg got matching arm tattoos in Italy. It says “hot” in Italian. That’s the gist of the Johnny/Victoria/Greg stuff from yesterday. Will have more later. Rachel and Gabby were there but never took the stage. Other alumni were Joe & Serena & Kenny & Mari.

(SPOILERS): Other things that happened at the BIP reunion tapings: -Michael and Danielle are still together. Danielle is moving to Ohio, but getting her own place. They are taking things slow. -Brandon & Serene are still engaged.

-On final day, Jesse told them he was ordained, and asked them if they wanted to get married right there. So BIP ends with a cliffhanger whether they got married or not. At reunion they come out and say they didn’t, just still engaged.

-Tyler and Brittany left BIP as couple & met each others families. Tyler was going to LA for a party and asked her to go. She said she couldn’t bc didn’t have money and he offered to pay for her. She said no.

-Days later she a bought ticket to London and then Italy for herself, and broke up with him on FaceTime in Italy.  On stage she said their goals didn’t line up.  Wanted him to be on his own person and felt he was just revolving his life around her.

-Genevieve & Aaron didn’t go to overnights.  He broke up with her.  Every time they got in a fight she tried to leave.  Things seem to be amicable now.   Genevieve & Shanae got brought on stage to talk about their friendship.

-Genevieve & Shanae were gifted a trip to Niagara Falls, since that’s where their 2-on-1 during Clayton’s season was. -Brandon and Serene were also gifted with a trip to Hawaii.

-As we know, Eliza gave the rose to Rodney. The next morning she says made mistake, she tells Rodney, then we see her get on a plane, and goes to see Justin asking for a chance. He says no.  Wanted somebody who’s all in.

-On BIP, Lyndsey W arrived and asked Logan on a date. Kate didn’t want him going so he told her no. At the next rose ceremony, Logan offered Kate a rose and she said no. Mentioned something about how he drives an orange Nissan and couldn’t afford a certain gym membership.

-Andrew got asked on a date by Ency (Clayton’s season) when she arrived. Later, he had to decide between Ency and Jessenia. He couldn’t so he left. Said at reunion things were different once Teddi left. Teddi was not at the reunion taping.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Thank you, @Melonie77! It sounds like the reunion show is going to make up for the boredom of the season. So many 🤯 things, but especially:

Victoria and Greg got matching arm tattoos in Italy. It says “hot” in Italian.

All of the events surrounding Victoria sound like they belong on Jerry Springer. I hope Alex realizes how much of a bullet he's dodged.

Also:

At the next rose ceremony, Logan offered Kate a rose and she said no. Mentioned something about how he drives an orange Nissan and couldn’t afford a certain gym membership

I'm not a fan of Logan's, but he didn't deserve *that*. Kate is trash.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Thank you, @Melonie77! It sounds like the reunion show is going to make up for the boredom of the season. So many 🤯 things, but especially:
All of the events surrounding Victoria sound like they belong on Jerry Springer. I hope Alex realizes how much of a bullet he's dodged.
Also:
I'm not a fan of Logan's, but he didn't deserve *that*. Kate is trash.

LOL! Yes it does sound like it will be a very unusual After-the-final-rose/reunion show! I think Victoria just used the show for some attention. Then she 'spoiled' her own relationship with Johnny for viewers by showing up with Grippo in Italy before the show was done airing. She tells us she wants to get married and have children asap yet her Instagram looks like an ad for a potential Playboy modelling job.

Yes Kate is a nasty piece of trash, and it looks like Brittany was not very nice either the way she ended her relationship w/Tyler.

I love that the show is sending Shanae and Genevieve to Niagara Falls!
I'm surprised that Greg Grippo showed up to this reunion taping.

• Love 7

Reality Steve added some more info and updates to his report on the reunion filming:

(SPOILER): Couple other stories from the BIP Reunion taping: -Sierra talked to Michael & just said she wish he was straight forward with her & that it was her that he didn't feel it with and not that he wasn't ready.

-She said Michael kissed her 3 times after they broke up and was under the impression there was still a chance. Michael denied doing that.

-Also, Justin said after Eliza left Baltimore they were supposed to meet up in LA. They’d talked for hrs after cameras left & he’d told her no and were thinking about maybe trying in LA but she ghosted him. She said he didn't hit her up until like 11 at night when he was there.

(SPOILER): Two last updates from the taping:
-Romeo and Kira are still talking.
-Jacob asked Jill if she’d be interested in continuing to date and she said yes.
😲

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did we meet her parents on Peter’s season?

As I recall, Peter showed up, they talked outside, inevitably fought, and Peter left without going in. We got a clip of Victoria's family inside waiting for them.  I remember them going "no one wants Nana kisses!"

Her family must be exhausted by Victoria whenever she leaves the house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, Melonie77 said:

Reality Steve posted some spoilers for the BiP reunion which taped on Friday.
Quotes from his Twitter account...

(BIP REUNION SPOILER THEAD): Since the Victoria/Johnny/Greg triangle is what you guys most wanna hear about, I’ll give that now and the rest later. Greg Grippo WAS there. Johnny came out first. Then they brought Victoria out to join him. Then Victoria and Greg by themselves.

As expected, it wasn’t pretty. Johnny said he and Victoria were in couples counseling for 3 weeks after filming. Victoria said Johnny called her a stupid c**t and she claimed he told her she didn't cook or clean so what good was she as a woman.

Johnny admitted he said things he shouldn’t have and that he regretted but that he never called her that. Johnny said he didn’t want to air dirty laundry but eventually said Victoria threw a wine glass at him and told him she was out of his league.

I'm pretty neutral on Johnny but he doesn't seem like he has enough energy to get that angry. I can believe she threw a wineglass at him though.

On 11/5/2022 at 10:18 PM, Melonie77 said:

-On BIP, Lyndsey W arrived and asked Logan on a date. Kate didn’t want him going so he told her no. At the next rose ceremony, Logan offered Kate a rose and she said no. Mentioned something about how he drives an orange Nissan and couldn’t afford a certain gym membership.

If this is actually true...dammmnn, Kate. She has no fucks, does she? 

Shanae and Genevieve getting a trip is pretty great though, lol.

• Love 3

Brittany acting like that with Tyler is surprising . She seems so into him on the show . 

i couldn’t make heads or tails out of him on the bachelorette . I thought maybe he was just playing the game but he does seem like a good guy . 

• Like 1

Victoria posted a pic of their hands and Greg’s ring is clear as day.  They also both posted the Van Gogh interactive tour.  She’s not good at keeping a secret.

Greg seems to like being an uncle so he may be marriage material if she wants to settle down.  But honestly he seems to spend more time with his brohs Andrew, Mikey, Justin, Michael.  The list goes on.  They seems like a fun group.  Katie definitely had the most bachelors with a personality .

On 11/6/2022 at 1:18 AM, Melonie77 said:

The above is quoted from Reality Steve's BiP spoilers. I wonder what happened to the orange Nissan/gym membership comment - I thought that was what Kate was supposed to have said to Logan at the rose ceremony. What she said was bad enough - pure gaslighting and she made it clear that she used him all along. A normal kind person would just leave before the rose ceremony instead of using the opportunity to embarrass the person they were dating.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

The above is quoted from Reality Steve's BiP spoilers. I wonder what happened to the orange Nissan/gym membership comment - I thought that was what Kate was supposed to have said to Logan at the rose ceremony. What she said was bad enough - pure gaslighting and she made it clear that she used him all along. A normal kind person would just leave before the rose ceremony instead of using the opportunity to embarrass the person they were dating.

She did say those things to some of the women a couple of episodes ago. RS probably just got the timing wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

4 hours ago, chocolatine said:

She did say those things to some of the women a couple of episodes ago. RS probably just got the timing wrong.

Or the producers had a little compassion for the guy and cut the comments.  She is such a piece of work.  I don’t even like Logan, but he didn’t deserve that.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1