Type keyword(s) to search

The Foleys: Boat Boy Steven and Brenda

• Start Topic

Newcomers Steve and Brenda Foley have decided to restart their polygamous journey with a much younger potential sister wife. They want to complete their family and find a better sister or wife who is similar to them and does not suddenly leave the family while Steve tries to figure out why every woman ever doesn't want to speind quality time with him, his wife, and the abs of which he is so proud. 

Joined the show season 4.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I have to give Boat Boy credit for correctly saying “April and my relationship” instead of “April and I’s...” like everyone else says on every single TLC show. 

Oops! I shouldn’t criticize other people’s grammar. 

It’s “April’s and my...”  

Edited by magemaud
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I have to give Boat Boy credit for correctly saying “April and my relationship” instead of “April and I’s...” like everyone else says on every single TLC show. 

I agree.  Also, Ick says "Me and Bert," instead of " Bert and I."  It's like fingernails on a blackboard to my ears.  👎

Boat Boy thinks very highly of himself, doesn't he?  All these men this season are slime ball horndogs, ugh!  At least Colton Winder was fairly likable and pleasant.

To the women:  you can all do better.  Don't settle for less than all of one man's attention and love.

• Like 1
  • Love 3