Type keyword(s) to search

Farkle Minkus: Meet the Spawn of Minkus

All Yahtzee is is poker, they can't really copyright the idea, just the name. You'd be surprised at what can be sold as the same product, but under a different name. Think 4-in-a-Row, Weejee, Snakes and Slides (Chutes and Ladders). I've seen and sold them all, Farkle included. There's actually a whole Farkle line of that same game. Not that it would happen, but Disney using the Farkle name as their character would actually be more of a possible lawsuit than the other way around. 

All Yahtzee is is poker, they can't really copyright the idea, just the name. You'd be surprised at what can be sold as the same product, but under a different name. Think 4-in-a-Row, Weejee, Snakes and Slides (Chutes and Ladders). I've seen and sold them all, Farkle included. There's actually a whole Farkle line of that same game. Not that it would happen, but Disney using the Farkle name as their character would actually be more of a possible lawsuit than the other way around. 

Ah. Good point.

Yea, maybe they got permission to be able to use it.

I have sort of a love/hate thing for Farkle. I think the kid who plays him is great, I just wish he wasn't required to be !!!!!!!!FARKLE!!!!!!!! all the time. Or hardly any of the time. My favorite Farkle moments are when he's being an actual friend to the girls, or acting like a regular pre-teen boy. His tiny "pleeeaaasssee" when Maya did not want to pretend to be in love with him in front of his dad was way more endearing than most of the stuff he does when he's "on top of the world."

• Love 2

I have sort of a love/hate thing for Farkle. I think the kid who plays him is great, I just wish he wasn't required to be !!!!!!!!FARKLE!!!!!!!! all the time. Or hardly any of the time. My favorite Farkle moments are when he's being an actual friend to the girls, or acting like a regular pre-teen boy. His tiny "pleeeaaasssee" when Maya did not want to pretend to be in love with him in front of his dad was way more endearing than most of the stuff he does when he's "on top of the world."

Exactly. It would be nice to see some more balance there. It would be a shame if were wasted.