Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E06: Don't Be Sea Salty

• Start Topic

Marlo picks up the pieces of Sheree’s broken heart with fashion, food and friendship. Another friendship continues to sour after Sanya uninvites Drew from a photo shoot. Things get spicy at a Jamaican cooking class when the ladies turn up the heat and air out their grievances.

Airdate: 06/12/2022

Marlo and Sheree recreating their head tilting showdown lol! I liked Marlos little party but all that food. Hopefully the crew is eating too. Was Sheree really that sad over Tyrone?  Kenya did look silly calling off in all that makeup. 
Sanya and Drew’s faux feud is lame. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Sanya and Drew’s faux feud is lame. 

It is. Sanya isn't adding anything to the show. She's trying too hard to earn her peach, so she fumbles her attempts at being messy.

She "forgot" to tell Kandi and Kenya that they were going to be in the photoshoot, and she's disappointed that Drew didn't come to the cooking class so they could talk, although she disinvited Drew from the shoot earlier. Girl.

MommiNation gave me Monique Samuels' "Not for Lazy Moms" (will forever hate that name) vibes. 

It wasn't surprising, but it was still disheartening to hear Marlo and Sheree going IN on Kandi. I don't remember Kandi and Sheree ever being close like that, so why Sheree expected a call was odd. Marlo can also miss me about Kandi "dating below her tax bracket," and Sheree, Sheree! saying "facts." Now, sis, you're out here crying over a man who probably will never been in spitting distance of Todd's tax bracket. He can't even leave the state! 

Sanya's mother needs to remain in the background. Her food looked fire, but we don't need another Mama Joyce. 

• Like 2
  • Love 18
16 minutes ago, Sheenieb said:

It is. Sanya isn't adding anything to the show. She's trying too hard to earn her peach, so she fumbles her attempts at being messy.

She "forgot" to tell Kandi and Kenya that they were going to be in the photoshoot, and she's disappointed that Drew didn't come to the cooking class so they could talk, although she disinvited Drew from the shoot earlier. Girl.

MommiNation gave me Monique Samuels' "Not for Lazy Moms" (will forever hate that name) vibes. 

It wasn't surprising, but it was still disheartening to hear Marlo and Sheree going IN on Kandi. I don't remember Kandi and Sheree ever being close like that, so why Sheree expected a call was odd. Marlo can also miss me about Kandi "dating below her tax bracket," and Sheree, Sheree! saying "facts." Now, sis, you're out here crying over a man who probably will never been in spitting distance of Todd's tax bracket. He can't even leave the state! 

Sanya's mother needs to remain in the background. Her food looked fire, but we don't need another Mama Joyce. 

I also thought Sanya’s mom was overdoing it.

Although Marlo’s commentary usually cracks me up, I had to side eye Sherees agreement. Like you said, she’s crying over a parolee. I don’t know that Kandi would have known to reach out over Tyrone standing her up.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I also thought Sanya’s mom was overdoing it.

Although Marlo’s commentary usually cracks me up, I had to side eye Sherees agreement. Like you said, she’s crying over a parolee. I don’t know that Kandi would have known to reach out over Tyrone standing her up.

It going to be real hard for Sanya's mom to keep quiet when they going n on her daughter. It's just a natural reaction to defend. I don't care for Sanya at all but this is going to be a hot mess. Marlo just does too much all of the time and this is not going to work out well for her.  Sharee is getting sucked into  Marlo's web, not good ! 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 10

Sheree is not real bright, she does not realize that this guy who is on some sort of house arrest in Philadelphia is not living like a monk.  Did she say she has his address? If so why didn't she get in the car and drive to his house?  

It was nice of Marlo to invite Sheree over to spend big bucks on Fendi stuff, where does Sheree have 12 grand to blow on an ugly headband, a bag and whatever else she bought, anyone else think Marlo might have gotten a little kick back from that spree?

Drew brought the desserts over but didn't stay, I have no memory of her time in Marlo's Fendi Pop Up Shop.

Sanya forgot to tell Kenya that she was going to be in the photos, did Kandi and Kenya sign releases for this Mommination photo shoot? I just don't see either one of the K's doing any promotions for another person's business for free especially when their likeness will be used to do it.  

Sanya uninvites Drew then sighs about how it would have been nice if she were at her event? Is that what I heard?

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sheree is not real bright, she does not realize that this guy who is on some sort of house arrest in Philadelphia is not living like a monk.  Did she say she has his address? If so why didn't she get in the car and drive to his house?  

It was nice of Marlo to invite Sheree over to spend big bucks on Fendi stuff, where does Sheree have 12 grand to blow on an ugly headband, a bag and whatever else she bought, anyone else think Marlo might have gotten a little kick back from that spree?

Drew brought the desserts over but didn't stay, I have no memory of her time in Marlo's Fendi Pop Up Shop.

Sanya forgot to tell Kenya that she was going to be in the photos, did Kandi and Kenya sign releases for this Mommination photo shoot? I just don't see either one of the K's doing any promotions for another person's business for free especially when their likeness will be used to do it.  

Sanya uninvites Drew then sighs about how it would have been nice if she were at her event? Is that what I heard?

this is the only reason I came here to post.  I wonder how quickly Sheree returned the goods.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

So Sanya made it pretty clear that she’s only on this show to promote her website, which is fine, I guess. But I think she was disingenuous when she said she invited Kandy and Kenya to participate in the shoot b/c she grew close to them in NYC. She wanted them in her photo shoot b/c they’re the two Atlanta housewives with the most celebrity attached to their names, period.

• Like 1
  • Love 19

Marlo is disgusting and Sheree is too for co-signing Marlo's diatribe against Kandi and Kenya.  Marlo always hits below the belt and goes to the gutter for the smallest of gripes.  It was a mistake for her to get a peach and I want her gone.

• Like 4
  • Love 14
11 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

Yes! The whole thing is really unoriginal. I went to the site and you have to pay $14.99 a month to be a Mommi Ambassador. Um... what?

I really like Sanya, but I don't like how she's been dissing Drew. Sanya had the potential to be another Cynthia, a friendly, no-drama housewife, but now... no.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Todd had a  respectable job as a producer before he married Kandi. 

Sheree is crying over a man who LITERALLY HAS NOTHING...not even his freedom.

Marlo shading Kandi for flinging her pussy around Atlanta when her only means of support is being some rich guy's side chick back in the day?

I am not even a Kandi fan. I groaned out loud when I saw Heifer Joyce (TM Alexander).

• Love 11

Ugh boo Joyce being there. Thankfully we didn’t have to see her say much.

Marlo and Sheree were being ridiculous and kind of embarrassing themselves outside the Jamaican dinner. That was some rude shit to say. I know housewives say rude shit but neither of those 2 can really talk. Marlo hooks up with old men to stay afloat and Sheree has a fake clothing line and is dating a criminal who clearly does not give a shit about her. Kandi was right Tyrone was probably with one of his other ladies. 

Marlo making fun of Todd was pretty lame. Maybe Todd wasn’t a millionaire but he had a career and was doing pretty well for himself.

Sanya is too try hard for me so far. Mommination sounds idiotic. No thanks.

Drew didn’t bother me really this episode. Especially since we didn’t have to see stupid Ralph.

• Love 10

Did I really just sit and watch Sheree eating potato chips on my TV???  And while I'm trying to do low carb and  lose this COVID weight?  Sadly, I think that makes ME more pathetic than SHE is; at least she's getting paid.  LOL

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, jalady said:

Did I really just sit and watch Sheree eating potato chips on my TV???  And while I'm trying to do low carb and  lose this COVID weight?  Sadly, I think that makes ME more pathetic than SHE is; at least she's getting paid.  LOL

Bravo has a show called Lunch with a Housewife or something like that, I watched part of an episode just to see what it was...I watched about 15 minutes of Heather Gay sit at her work desk, call and place her lunch order, surf the internet, receive her lunch and eat it on camera...so maybe Sheree is auditioning for that show.  I hate a thick potato chip.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 8

We are not very far in the season, but it feels like Sheree is trying to find reasons to be mad at Kandi. Sheree's supposed two strikes against Kandi seem rather small. I do not know, maybe it is just me.

• Like 6
  • Love 5

Just me or does Sanya ham it up with the Jamaican accent for the cams. Be proud of your heritage but I feel her and Drew are just trying too hard to be likable and they are NOT.  
I don’t know why I like Messy Marlo — she adds the good drama that NeNe had early on. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Just me or does Sanya ham it up with the Jamaican accent for the cams. Be proud of your heritage but I feel her and Drew are just trying too hard to be likable and they are NOT.  
I don’t know why I like Messy Marlo — she adds the good drama that NeNe had early on. 

People who would be terrible to know in real life are good on these types of shows.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/13/2022 at 12:20 PM, Sheenieb said:

Marlo can also miss me about Kandi "dating below her tax bracket," and Sheree, Sheree! saying "facts." Now, sis, you're out here crying over a man who probably will never been in spitting distance of Todd's tax bracket. He can't even leave the state! 

All of this!!!!! And Marlo is a whole ass Sugar Baby (I don't know the name for them when they become old too!). She can't be slut shaming no one out here!

And I don't understand why they're going in on Kenya. Despite the beat she had, she sounded and looked sick when she called Marlo and still sounded sick at Sanya's event. I kinda feel like Marlo is just doing stuff to make sure she keeps her peach and Sheree needs a new mean girl to follow.

On 6/13/2022 at 3:19 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

this is the only reason I came here to post.  I wonder how quickly Sheree returned the goods.

I wouldn't be shocked if she told the person to only ring up one item and place it in a large bag with lots of extra tissue. I do know Sheree does not have money for $12k of anything.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

All of this!!!!! And Marlo is a whole ass Sugar Baby (I don't know the name for them when they become old too!). She can't be slut shaming no one out here!

And I don't understand why they're going in on Kenya. Despite the beat she had, she sounded and looked sick when she called Marlo and still sounded sick at Sanya's event. I kinda feel like Marlo is just doing stuff to make sure she keeps her peach and Sheree needs a new mean girl to follow.

I wouldn't be shocked if she told the person to only ring up one item and place it in a large bag with lots of extra tissue. I do know Sheree does not have money for $12k of anything.

Plus the gall of Marlo thinking that making Sheree buy thousands of dollars of worthless goods is a kind gesture.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Iguessnot said:

Plus the gall of Marlo thinking that making Sheree buy thousands of dollars of worthless goods is a kind gesture.

Worthless and ugly. A designer label does not automatically make something worth having.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I wouldn't be shocked if she told the person to only ring up one item and place it in a large bag with lots of extra tissue.

You know she held on tight to the receipt for that one item too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 6/13/2022 at 1:29 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Marlo always goes over to the to compensate for her own insecurities. Now why would you invite her over to shop ? Why would you not just let her choose 2 item that you would finance and gift to her.  Sheree was on camera and could not appear to be cheap. Lol !!  Sanya is just no for me ! 

On 6/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

Lol !!!! My thoughts exactly !!!!! 

• Love 3
On 6/14/2022 at 12:26 AM, Marley said:

Ugh boo Joyce being there. Thankfully we didn’t have to see her say much.

Marlo and Sheree were being ridiculous and kind of embarrassing themselves outside the Jamaican dinner. That was some rude shit to say. I know housewives say rude shit but neither of those 2 can really talk. Marlo hooks up with old men to stay afloat and Sheree has a fake clothing line and is dating a criminal who clearly does not give a shit about her. Kandi was right Tyrone was probably with one of his other ladies. 

Marlo making fun of Todd was pretty lame. Maybe Todd wasn’t a millionaire but he had a career and was doing pretty well for himself.

Sanya is too try hard for me so far. Mommination sounds idiotic. No thanks.

Drew didn’t bother me really this episode. Especially since we didn’t have to see stupid Ralph.

Well sadly if they don't stop going in on Kandi ,Mommy Joyce is going to have a whole lot to say !  Lol !!  Marlo don't want none of that !! Don't get Kandi Mommy and Aunts stirred up please!  

• Love 4

I find it so annoying when a HW slides into victim mode and starts throwing out crap like “I didn’t even get a call from you when XYZ…!” or “you didn’t even call/come over to check on me!”  That is the most childish, embarassing attempt at bringing the focus onto themselves - it’s when they’ve got nothing else and are desperate.  

• Love 5
On 6/14/2022 at 10:45 PM, Misslindsey said:

We are not very far in the season, but it feels like Sheree is trying to find reasons to be mad at Kandi. Sheree's supposed two strikes against Kandi seem rather small. I do not know, maybe it is just me.

It's not just you.  Sheree is trying waaaaaaaaaaaayyy too hard to come up with a storyline.

• Love 4