Type keyword(s) to search

Gypsy Sisters - General Discussion

• Start Topic

No clue since I have no idea how to find info on them unlike before but that sure seems to be quick. For being gypsies they sure like to marry and divorce a lot. Yes I know not all of them but it seems most of them from this show. 

(edited)

Kayla posted on Instagram today:

Adam and I are happy to announce that March 17th we will b in Raleigh NC getting a tubal reversal and will be expecting to plan a new addition to our growing family!!! The surgery is a 90% success rate so we'll keep u all informed when the seed has been planted

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCvG-ToK7d0/?taken-by=kaylawilliams00

I wonder if Richard is starting a new family?

Edited by vavavoom

I love and miss this show so much. I want to give an update because they are still as messy as ever.

Annie and Dallas' baby daddy James got married and then divorced. Dallas got back with James, became pregnant with their second child together(makes 3 for Dallas) but now Annie IS BACK WITH JAMES. Wow!

Mellie is pregnant with baby #3, the father is the same guy who killed her puppy(not 100% sure though).

Nettie is selling her house.

Kaylas ex-husband had a baby boy with a woman who is barely 22. And Kayla seems to have yet to become pregnant.

Danielle is set to give birth any day now, to a girl btw.

• Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Dicey said:

Annie and Dallas' baby daddy James got married and then divorced. Dallas got back with James, became pregnant with their second child together(makes 3 for Dallas) but now Annie IS BACK WITH JAMES. Wow!

Mellie is pregnant with baby #3, the father is the same guy who killed her puppy(not 100% sure though).

I don't know how it's possible, but these girls are even more screwed up than they were. It's probably due to the fact they don't get paid for the show anymore.

Edited by GaT
Because my post sounded like one of the Gypsy Sisters wrote it.
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Dicey said:

I love and miss this show so much. I want to give an update because they are still as messy as ever.

Nettie is selling her house.

Kaylas ex-husband had a baby boy with a woman who is barely 22. And Kayla seems to have yet to become pregnant.

Danielle is set to give birth any day now, to a girl btw.

I did see something about Mellie being pregnant again which UGH!!! WHY OH WHY!!!! So 3 kids and 3 daddys...lovely. I hope if the rest is true that Nettie moves away from them all. Such a messed up family they are. If they were true gyspies they wouldn't be hoping from man to man and back again then do it all over again for find new ones..or proud to have a unwed teen pregnant. Sorry but ick on Kayla's ex and ick if she is able to get pregnant at all. While I enjoyed watching the show and the screwed up drama....all this is just so much more nuts then some of what we had on the show. 

If I may ask where was all this info. I know the Mellie thing I saw on Starcasm (sp?). I came across it when I was looking at something else on there. SMH

15 hours ago, GaT said:

I don't know how it's possible, but these girls are even more screwed up than they were. It's probably due to the fact they don't get paid for the show anymore.

LMAO Who knows. Maybe they hope for the show to come back so they figure to let everyone know how screwed up they are or its just that its the way they are and it will never change but possibly get worse. I'm thinking its just how they are though since they seem to crave and live off drama in their lives.

LOL! And it appears Cousin George is the proud Papa. I'm actually surprised they didn't have one much earlier. Kayla wants another baby. Betcha just so it's not Richards. I always wondered why Kayla left all her children to roommate with Annie and Mellie. 

Ok I guess an update for any one that cares lol.  From what I've collected from the gypsy "fan pages".

Sissy the 16 y/o is pregnant. Her boyfriend is her cousin and also 24!!!

Richard(Sissy and Danielles father) is having a second baby with his very young wife or GF.

Mellie had her baby, the baby had some healthy issues. Not very surprised.

Pookie beat the crap out of Nuckie back in July. They are no longer together. She does not have custody of her child, he does.

Dallas had another baby. The father is Annies(Kaylas sister) ex. Most recently(this week) Dallas and her newest baby daddy were arrested for DV. I think it had to pretty bad since supposedly the family are not cop callers(Nettie called).

Kayla remarried. Is still legally married but is now with another guy lol.

A mess and I dearly miss it!

• Love 4
On 1/6/2017 at 6:27 PM, Dicey said:

Ok I guess an update for any one that cares lol.  From what I've collected from the gypsy "fan pages".

Sissy the 16 y/o is pregnant. Her boyfriend is her cousin and also 24!!!

Richard(Sissy and Danielles father) is having a second baby with his very young wife or GF.

Mellie had her baby, the baby had some healthy issues. Not very surprised.

Pookie beat the crap out of Nuckie back in July. They are no longer together. She does not have custody of her child, he does.

Dallas had another baby. The father is Annies(Kaylas sister) ex. Most recently(this week) Dallas and her newest baby daddy were arrested for DV. I think it had to pretty bad since supposedly the family are not cop callers(Nettie called).

Kayla remarried. Is still legally married but is now with another guy lol.

A mess and I dearly miss it!

It's amazing that they're still seriously screwed up, even without the cameras there.

• Love 2

Not surprised at all by any of this. They claim to be "gypsies" but honestly they come off more white trash like with all this drama they have going on between dv, encouraging the kids to have kids, swapping men, divorce and so on. No matter how much they say they are such things they seem to break every rule they claim to have as "gypsies". At this point I am glad they do not have a show anymore with all this stuff going on. Not surprised Mellie's child has issues. Each of them does thanks to her drinking and probably drug use. I just feel bad for those kids brought into these situations. 

• Love 1

Annie and Dallas' baby daddy James got married and then divorced. Dallas got back with James, became pregnant with their second child together(makes 3 for Dallas) but now Annie IS BACK WITH JAMES. Wow!

When are these girls going to learn that there are other men in the world? James isn't worth fighting over or going back to!

On 6/6/2017 at 4:02 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

When are these girls going to learn that there are other men in the world? James isn't worth fighting over or going back to!

Never will because they are just trash. http://starcasm.net/archives/category/tv/gypsy-sisters They have a bunch of stuff that has been going on with them if anyone cares. Its all typical bouncing from men to men. Kids having kids and so on. It looks like they are doing another episode for My Big Fat American Gypsy Weddings. *gag* 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

Never will because they are just trash. http://starcasm.net/archives/category/tv/gypsy-sisters They have a bunch of stuff that has been going on with them if anyone cares. Its all typical bouncing from men to men. Kids having kids and so on. It looks like they are doing another episode for My Big Fat American Gypsy Weddings. *gag* 

Thanks for the link to that site. I had forgotten all about that. I follow some of the gypsies on Instagram. The only one who seems normal is Sheena.

4 hours ago, vavavoom said:

Thanks for the link to that site. I had forgotten all about that. I follow some of the gypsies on Instagram. The only one who seems normal is Sheena.

From things I had read in the past on her, she is just as nasty as the rest of them. I just don't get those that congratulate any of them on things at this point. Especially underage kids having babies by cousins that are in their mid 20s. SMH 

• Love 1
On 3/20/2018 at 7:38 PM, GaT said:

Looks like Mellie got arrested again

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/20/gypsy-sisters-star-mellie-stanley-arrested-again-coupon-scam-theft-ring/

She must really miss the Gypsy Sisters money, & I have a feeling she's going to be in jail for a long time.

I wouldn't be surprised if she blew through that money the second she got each check. Drugs, booze, etc. I feel for the kids but sadly they will be raised to be just like this. It sounds like she is wanted in a more states then the 2 she has been arrested in for this. Who the hell gives this idiot money to go fund her bail? Do they feel stupid for her getting arrested soon after for the same thing or do they try to just give more money to get her out again? SMH 

Mellie has been sentenced

She got lucky, no jail time, but she's got 5 years probation which includes:

According to the terms of her probation ... Mellie must meet with her probation officer, she can't own a firearm, she has to stay away from drugs and alcohol, she'll be tested for substance abuse, and she's got to cough up the dough for all the items she stole with bogus coupons -- a cool $18,075.

And this one:

Mellie must also get her GED as terms of her probation.

Everybody who thinks Mellie is going to end up serving jail time, raise your hands! 🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️

• Love 2
On 5/26/2020 at 6:02 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG how am I just discovering this show lol

LOL, have you seen the precursor to this show "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding"?