Type keyword(s) to search

Man Vs Bee - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

man-vs-bee.jpg

Man Vs. Bee, a 9-episode series, around 10-20 minutes each, released all at once on June 24 on Netflix. 
ManVsBee_Season1_Episode1_00_06_25_03-co
Rowan Atkinson plays Trevor, a man who finds himself at war with a bee 
ManVsBee_Season1_Episode1_00_17_04_11.jp

while housesitting a luxurious mansion. Who will win, and what irreparable damage will be done in the process? 
rowan-atkinson-man-vs-bee.jpg

Jing Lusi plays Nina, the owner of the luxurious mansion that is being house-sat by Trevor. 
ManVsBee_Season1_Episode1_00_00_28_02.jp

Julian Rhind-Tutt plays Christian, Nina's husband. 
Greg McHugh plays the Gardener. 
India Fowler plays Maddy. 
ManVsBee_Season1_Episode3_00_06_52_01.jp

Claudie Blakley plays Trevor's ex-wife. 
ManVsBee_Season1_Episode3_00_02_42_10.jp

Tom Basden plays the Police Officer.

Edited by AnimeMania

Man Vs. Bee     June 24, 2022    Netflix

Episode 1-9  (10 - 19 Minutes)     Titles and Descriptions

Spoiler

S01.E01: Chapter 1
Doting dad Trevor Bingley arrives at a couple's lavish home to house-sit while they're away. A bee follows closely behind — and the battle begins.

S01.E02: Chapter 2
Trevor tries to remember the codes to unlock the library and prevent further damage. Later, he must reschedule upcoming plans with his daughter.

S01.E03: Chapter 3
A police officer checks in on things. Cupcake ruins her prescription dog diet with peanut butter. Trevor releases the bee outside — but not for long.

S01.E04: Chapter 4
With Cupcake's help, Trevor finds a messy way back inside and deals major damage with a kitchen hand mixer before the police officer arrives again.

S01.E05: Chapter 5
Trevor cleans up with a shower under flashy lights and a groovy soundtrack. Later, the bee leads Trevor to the couple's grand piano.

S01.E06: Chapter 6
Trevor tries to repair more damaged art. After chatting with Maddy, Trevor becomes too preoccupied with the bee to notice art burglars have broken in.

S01.E07: Chapter 7
The burglars reveal themselves at an opportune time. Trevor must take Cupcake to the vet after his bee trap doesn't go as planned.

S01.E08: Chapter 8
Trevor gets behind the wheel of Christian's expensive car to head to the vet. Later, a desperate Trevor devises a way to get rid of the bee for good.

S01.E09: Chapter 9 
With Nina and Christian on their way back home, Trevor goes in pursuit of his unrelenting rival with blazing fury.

4 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Watched the whole series last night. It was fun!

I also watched the whole thing at one go and really enjoyed it.  Even with the "spoilers" of the opening scene (Rowan Atkinson as the accused, the list of charges, "there was a bee") it was so much fun to see how everything fell apart! 

2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

The funniest part was the shower scene.

I'm not sure which part I thought was the funniest, but that disco shower was the only thing from that ridiculously high-tech house that I would want in my own home!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Dancing Queen said:

I also watched the whole thing at one go and really enjoyed it.  Even with the "spoilers" of the opening scene (Rowan Atkinson as the accused, the list of charges, "there was a bee") it was so much fun to see how everything fell apart! 

I'm not sure which part I thought was the funniest, but that disco shower was the only thing from that ridiculously high-tech house that I would want in my own home!

Me too! 

That poor dog! 

2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I am not sure why he was constantly leaving the sliding glass doors open. The funniest part was the shower scene.

Because it's Rowan Atkinson! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 1

Watching him destroy that absolutely gorgeous home was hurting my heart!  I had to keep reminding myself that this isn't real, it's only a show!   I thought they did a great job with the bee and my favourite part was when you saw the little shadow of it pacing outside his bedroom door, too cute. 

• Like 1