Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E08: Get Off Your High Horse

• Start Topic

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Exactly!   She followed him around bitching at him. 
And as a horse person, that barn/run-in/stall really bothered me.  That’s not just a day or two of poop.  That’s a 12” layer on the ground.  If mama can’t do it, make Emily!  But her parents have spoiled her to the point that they are afraid of her so that will never happen.  

I think production took some of the already mucked shit and put it back in to the stall because no way were those horses standing on twelve inches of shit.  Also, their manure pile looked like a random place, no pit?  

Also, I have never heard of a barn that did not have a wheel barrow.

Remember that movie "Get Out," Kobe needs to get out.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think production took some of the already mucked shit and put it back in to the stall because no way were those horses standing on twelve inches of shit. 

I could see this particular production company bringing in a truck load of shit for dramatic purposes! And some of it they also dropped off at Jibri's grandma's although her barn appeared much better tended. 

Even after Kobe told her nicely that he didn't need her help or supervision, Emily kept barking orders about how he should be shoveling until finally he snapped. (It was glorious!) Then she stomped off saying that HE was being rude and how could he talk to her like that!  Meanwhile, her mother witnessed the whole scene but Kobe is made out to be the bad guy for saying FU to Emily. 

I laughed when Emily's mother said something about horse manure was "only made up of chewed up grass and not gross like dog poop" while poor Kobe was gagging. I don't care if it's just grass, inhaling those fumes can bring tears to your eyes. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I could see this particular production company bringing in a truck load of shit for dramatic purposes! And some of it they also dropped off at Jibri's grandma's although her barn appeared much better tended. 

Even after Kobe told her nicely that he didn't need her help or supervision, Emily kept barking orders about how he should be shoveling until finally he snapped. (It was glorious!) Then she stomped off saying that HE was being rude and how could he talk to her like that!  Meanwhile, her mother witnessed the whole scene but Kobe is made out to be the bad guy for saying FU to Emily. 

I laughed when Emily's mother said something about horse manure was "only made up of chewed up grass and not gross like dog poop" while poor Kobe was gagging. I don't care if it's just grass, inhaling those fumes can bring tears to your eyes. 

Oh those chickens just peck at a few seeds it smells fine.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 6/6/2022 at 9:51 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can I just give a quick chime on accents?  Minnesotans do NOT talk like the female character in Fargo.  Maybe in some farm communities, but that was very exaggerated.   I do hear a "Deez dem houses o'r der" sometimes.   That was "these them houses over there, btw.   I have let out a "We are from Minnesooooota" once but I was talking to....a Canadian!"

I love my state.  I could talk about it for hours.  If anyone wants to visit the Land of 10,000 Lakes, get in touch with me and I will show you most beautiful parts of the state!

My dream was to someday go from N.Y. To California by car and see the National Parks, etc.  Husband not interested.  We did go to Denver by Amtrak once and I loved it.  He sat in his seat and read sports the whole way.  Even slept sitting up. Lol.  Also would have loved to see Canada cross country by rail.  Looks gorgeous.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 3
On 6/6/2022 at 6:24 AM, RoxiP said:

Actually I read on (I think) Starcasm that Patrick owned the house when he was previously married and received it in the divorce.  I suspect John moved in with him to help with the mortgage while Patrick recovered from the expense of a divorce.  He probably made a bundle on the sale of the house because Austin/Dripping Springs is a hot market, and I also think I read that he has purchased the house in Dallas.  Nope, the Dallas house is a rental.  Sorry!

I was thinking the same thing, based on what Patrick said on the show (I know, I'm gullible!).  He mentioned both selling/escrow (first house) and leasing (Dallas house)when he talked about all the paperwork he was doing.  I am surprised he did not have Thais in on the house decision, unless everything had already happened before she came.  Now, he will have to listen to her complain about a beautiful home that is just "too small," as well as a million other things, I'm sure.  The really crazy thing, in my opinion, is to whine about Patrick having the upper floor- that seems like a good solution.  He has his own living area and can stay out of her way.  Bottom line: Thais is unreasonable and entitled.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

My dream was to someday go from N.Y. To California by car and see the National Parks, etc.  Husband not interested.  We did go to Denver by Amtrak once and I loved it.  He sat in his seat and read sports the whole way.  Even slept sitting up. Lol.  Also would have loved to see Canada cross country by rail.  Looks gorgeous.

You guys sound like me and my wife: a couple of years ago, we flew into Anchorage, Alaska, spent a few days there (FYI: reindeer sausage makes a really good pizza topping), then took a train down to Seward to hop on our cruise ship to Vancouver. For the entire train ride, my wife (who grew up in Chicago) was glued to the windows, admiring the trees and scenery. I grew up in Oregon, so when she bugged me to look up from my phone, I shrugged my shoulders, said "Yeah, it's nice. It looks like Oregon," then went back to Internet surfing.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Love 4
On 6/6/2022 at 6:51 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can I just give a quick chime on accents?  Minnesotans do NOT talk like the female character in Fargo.  Maybe in some farm communities, but that was very exaggerated.   I do hear a "Deez dem houses o'r der" sometimes.   That was "these them houses over there, btw.   I have let out a "We are from Minnesooooota" once but I was talking to....a Canadian!"

I love my state.  I could talk about it for hours.  If anyone wants to visit the Land of 10,000 Lakes, get in touch with me and I will show you most beautiful parts of the state!

I go there almost every year to visit my sisters.  I would love to get more inside scoop on where to sightsee.  I'll be heading over there in July, after a stop at my brother's cabin in Montana.  😊

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

There's zero between her two blank, expressionless eyes.  If it wasn't for mommy and daddy, I doubt if this snowflake would make it in the world.

Remember that Leandro brought her bras!!!!  And they spent a lot of time together leaving Bini out and there was something not told in entirety of how he "stayed" (?) with her in NJ when she took baby for surgery.....yet she has the unmitigated gall to go after the girl in the gym??????  Since Bini is a lightweight.....I would guess a female of equal size is more of a realistic training partner. HOW MUCH MONEY IS THIS TRAINING COSTING?????  Thought they were broke and we know that is not FREE.  The gym owner isn't in it for free.  The Ari BS has got to stop.  She is constantly berating him for not telling her shit.   These 2 have gone into BS by production crap

• Love 10

Shaeeda does not seem like the type of person to wash and leave all that water on the floor in the kitchen.  She seems extremely well kept and clean.....I think that water on the floor was another damn production trick.  AND I think the pin in the couch was another BS storyline.

Arrrrrgghhhhhhh I can't stand Bilal and I am getting pretty skeptical of Shaeeda too.  The whole cast this year is not likeable and seem to have a lot of dramatic BS lies for drama and to keep their storylines active and asked to return.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I go there almost every year to visit my sisters.  I would love to get more inside scoop on where to sightsee.  I'll be heading over there in July, after a stop at my brother's cabin in Montana.  😊

I sent you a PM!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, gigiann said:

The gym owner isn't in it for free. 

But maybe he's in it for the television advertising? Or Sharp is paying for it like I suspect they do for many of the things we see the couples doing on this franchise? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, kristen111 said:

My dream was to someday go from N.Y. To California by car and see the National Parks, etc.  Husband not interested.  We did go to Denver by Amtrak once and I loved it.  He sat in his seat and read sports the whole way.  

I feel for you. I would love to do more traveling but a travel partner isn't always easy to find. Plus, it's a downer when whoever you travel with isn't into it.

I really like Shy. She's calm, even when she's dealing with the problem that is Bilal. She speaks almost like she's entertaining herself, not taking his grief to heart. Shy, stand strong, my girl!

A word on accents: My mom was born in Europe, and probably a few thousand people in her lifetime has asked "where are you from?" She's done with all that and hates it. For me, I like to ask people where they were born if I hear an accent. It's interesting, but now I always think there is a possibility that they hate that question! I risk it anyway.

• Love 5

Yve used to giggle like a school girl every time she mentioned Mohammed. Now that he has arrived, we see reality colliding with her fantasy. Did these two never talk about anything of importance prior to his arrival?

The scene for next week with John bringing over 4 hot chicks reeks of being staged by production. John just moved to Dallas with Patrick, and doesn’t know anybody according to Patrick. But he manages to get four attractive women over for a party that he doesn’t tell Patrick about? Come on, TLC. I see you.

Listening to Jibri, Miona and Daveed talk feels like I’m listening to three sims speaking Simlish.

The Black Serbs drama is clearly made up to get screen time, but damn I loved the absurd visual of the guy in the spaceman helmet breaking up the fight.

Kobe scooping up manure in the barn - it looked like that stall had not been cleaned out for a while. That manure looked like it was almost a foot deep! They had their horses standing in that?!

Emily: Do you want me to help you? proceeds to not help

Do you feel that Emily is emotionally abusive? Baiting him, smirking, flaunting her rules and using "culture to demean and emasculate him. She treats him like he is wayyy beneath her. It is disgusting to watch…so emotionally abusive. Her parents are just the worst. I really hope the cast rips Emily a new one in the Tell All.

Bilal: Nothing Is My Fault Ever.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The scene for next week with John bringing over 4 hot chicks reeks of being staged by production. John just moved to Dallas with Patrick, and doesn’t know anybody according to Patrick. But he manages to get four attractive women over for a party that he doesn’t tell Patrick about? Come on, TLC. I see you.

The teaser struck me as them being perhaps Professional Entertainers.  I can't see this going well with Thais regardless of their professional status, however.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Listening to Jibri, Miona and Daveed talk feels like I’m listening to three sims speaking Simlish.

The Black Serbs drama is clearly made up to get screen time, but damn I loved the absurd visual of the guy in the spaceman helmet breaking up the fight.

I agree with next week's "party" being staged by production.  If there's no conflict, there's no drama, no reality show and no paycheck.

Also, with Jibri and Daveed's conflict, so phony.  And they are "fighting" in front of a famous producer that they are meeting for the first time?  Right.  Space Ca$h breaking up the fight is EVERYTHING!

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3

I can’t remember the last time a somewhat normal-on-the-surface cast member was as universally reviled as Emily. And rightly so! Of all the scum to pass through this show she is one for the books. And production doesn’t have to stage much because she runs her mouth and is just a nonstop nagging bitch! She also reminds me of Broom-Hilda. 

Also, someone get the female fighter on Pillow Talk! Would love her opinion on Ari’s outfit in that scene.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 6

Everything about Ari and Bini's storyline seems to be about them being on the show for another season and making some TLC cash.  They started out on The Other Way, but that was drying up after several years, so now the plan is to go with the 90 Day K1 Visa.  That will be a few seasons, along with Happily Ever After.  Who knows, if they break up, one of them can be on The Single Life.  Yikes!!!

To summarize:  Fake, fake fake!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Everything about Ari and Bini's storyline seems to be about them being on the show for another season and making some TLC cash.  They started out on The Other Way, but that was drying up after several years, so now the plan is to go with the 90 Day K1 Visa.  That will be a few seasons, along with Happily Ever After.  Who knows, if they break up, one of them can be on The Single Life.  Yikes!!!

You have to be happy before you can be ever after.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Breedom said:

. For me, I like to ask people where they were born if I hear an accent. It's interesting, but now I always think there is a possibility that they hate that question! I risk it anyway.

I think when you ask someone with an accent where they are from it is just getting to know something about them, I always ask about an accent too.  My contractor is from Siberia, I hear his accent as Russian, I asked and he corrected me, the language is slightly different so I learned something.  I will always ask when I hear an accent, sometimes I have been to where they are from and it makes a connections, the contractor that did my flooring and primary bathroom is from Budapest, I had been there and we had something to talk about.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, kristen111 said:

There is a Facebook page called Girl Camper and it is amazing to me how many women camp in their cars and travel across the United States.  IN THEIR CARS!  I live in my 36' motor home which is the only way I'm hauling myself across the block...LOL (well, now I can't afford to move it ANYWHERE because of the cost of gas).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, kristen111 said:

I live in Vancouver, BC and we took the train to Toronto several years ago.  I’d love to go again, we had a wonderful time and the food service was 1st class.  
We did the Panama Canal on a cruise and my husband stayed in the cabin reading a book.  He missed one of the wonders of the world.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/6/2022 at 12:47 PM, Scout Finch said:

I've been a bookworm ever since I learned to read (and always read beyond my grade level and faster than most of the class) and my mom had everything to do with that. She read to me every night and on the occasions she'd make a solo trip into town she would stop at the library and pick out several books she thought I'd like. I was always crazy excited when she'd bring home the stacks of books! I still have the first book I learned to read in school but instead of Dick and Jane it was Jerry and Alice.

We had the Alice and Jerry books, too!

For some reason I don't remember being read to, but I'm sure I was. My parents put education as a high priority. I remember in First grade trying to print the letters we hadn't been taught, trying to keep ahead of the game.

I do remember my dad taking me to the library nearly every week when I was old enough. It was in the renovated basement of a large Victorian house and had a special smell the kids of my era remember well. I'd get to pick out 3 or 4 books and was so excited to get them home!

Regarding the OCD, yes, I'd be the one eyeing the rearranged books and be hard pressed not to move them on the spot. Nowadays, it is difficult to do all the things I used to do to keep everything straight, and it drives me nuts! Now I understand why senior citizens have so much clutter. First, you can't remember what you restocked, and when you buy it again, you can't find a place for it. 😡

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/6/2022 at 12:54 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

That is me with tv shows and someone is in a hospital bed and the siderails are down.  PULL THEM AND LOCK THEM INTO PLACE!  Grandpa could tumble right out of there!

Me, too! One of my biggest pet peeves! Of course, I also hate it when I'm hospitalized and people neglect my railings. I always remind them. This is basic, folks. Nursing personnel are always taught to keep those things up.

I made it about half way through the episode, long enough to see Bilal sit there and mansplain Islam to Shy. I am shocked that she didn't haul off and slap his ass or just tell him to STFU (cheers to Kobe!) and walk away. I know Bile has been single a few years, but he did have a wife before and has a teen daughter and had sisters and a mother----isn't he wise enough to know that when a woman is feeling hormonal he just needs to STFU, let her be in her comfy sweats and chill alone. She even looked classy and adorable in sweats, WTH hahaha. But seriously, she explained to him why she was not going adn he just would not stop lecturing her about how important it is in Islam, etc.....

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Bile is an outstanding name for him.

ALL of these people need to (1) be happy with what they got, or (2) STFU. Investigate different cultures and have conversations BEFORE you ship them to the States, all the while claiming they are the love of your life. The fact of the matter is - you don't even KNOW them. I guess if you're willing to make a complete ass of yourself on national tv for a few bucks, then more power to you. I'm pretty much out after this dismal season. I have enough frustration in my life!

I don't think it's right for the people bringing others here to think they have a right to expect their "fiance" to appreciate every little thing done for them, however, why are they all coming here seemingly penniless/broke?  They seem to have had some success in their former land, working, whatever they were living on.  So why come to US expecting a free ride and someone else paying for beach weddings, etc.?  They know that there will be some period of time that they will not be able to work, why are they not planning for this before coming?

• Love 4
On 6/7/2022 at 12:35 PM, Breedom said:

I have no respect from Mom or daughter. Why was Emily just standing there "supervising" Kobe to the 9th degree and not pitching in? Take the shovel, girl, even if Kobe protests and earn your keep.What prevents you in helping out? Oh, you have a baby. Yes, I forgot, that makes you ultra special and exempt from helping out anyone other than yourself. All your energy, after all, is taken up with your taking your boobette out for all to see. You are perfectly fine letting your mom do the job of shoveling manure until she is no longer able. I don't respect the dad either, he's apparently in on letting Emily run the show. Way, way, too much power was given to this girl and she ran with it.

I hated Patrick in the beginning, but like I have said previously, he's got a lot of pain housed in his body that he needs to work on and get rid of. He's a broken soul and I see that now. Theis is the third wheel now. I didn't like the way she behaved with the "downgraded" new house. Again, I feel like a broken record, but are YOU contributing anything financially to this arrangement? Did YOU save any $$ to help out before your arrival? Stop complaining and enjoy what is being given to you. I like Patrick, he seems like a nice guy.

It is wild to me... the parents/family/friends of the USC always expect the new arrival to immediately have a plan and start working. When everyone KNOWS the foreign national has not control on when they'll be allowed to work or drive. When the USC in the situation is also not working... why aren't you chatting to your DAUGHTER/SON/FRIEND about providing for the person who just arrived. The USC signs an I-134 stating they'll be responsible for the foreign national for 90 days. They should honor that contract. 

On 6/8/2022 at 3:26 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Which is why I am done, so far, with this series.  Surely there is ONE PERSON in Sharp Productions who could say, "hmmmm.....maybe having these white people import people of color work for free seems a little, okay a lot, like slavery?  Then berate them (can't work for months) for something they have no control over?  Then threaten to "send them back" like they are a pair of jeans that don't fit?

They love the "make the foreigner do something slightly degrading and uncomfortable on camera..." I'm more impressed with Jibri's parents demands. Do the laundry, make a couple of meals, clean up after yourself. 

On 6/9/2022 at 4:52 AM, gigiann said:

Shaeeda does not seem like the type of person to wash and leave all that water on the floor in the kitchen.  She seems extremely well kept and clean.....I think that water on the floor was another damn production trick.  AND I think the pin in the couch was another BS storyline.

Arrrrrgghhhhhhh I can't stand Bilal and I am getting pretty skeptical of Shaeeda too.  The whole cast this year is not likeable and seem to have a lot of dramatic BS lies for drama and to keep their storylines active and asked to return.

I'm thinking she wants to make is big as a muslim influencer. But, she is so bland (even with her quips and one liners). These two have no personality. And I'm not sure why they keep on talking about things not working out. If they are so religious their religious ceremony is a lot more important that the documentation they'll receive from the US government. They're already married (in my mind). 

On 6/9/2022 at 5:41 AM, magemaud said:

But maybe he's in it for the television advertising? Or Sharp is paying for it like I suspect they do for many of the things we see the couples doing on this franchise? 

On 6/9/2022 at 2:37 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

Ari and Bini's storyline is 100% fake. As soon as Bini entered the gym and we saw a woman fighter. My husband said: Bini will have to practice with her and Ari is going to say he is cheating~ I'm also thinking they chose this gym because they need to find a place that is okay with filming BUT they want the gym to be in an inconvenient location for added drama. Why can't Bini go to MMA classes closer to his home? Why does he need "The Best?" right now? He can go to a regular gym and once he has his driver's license and his own car he can drive out to the "better gym" for training. 

13 hours ago, Rebky said:

Bile is an outstanding name for him.

ALL of these people need to (1) be happy with what they got, or (2) STFU. Investigate different cultures and have conversations BEFORE you ship them to the States, all the while claiming they are the love of your life. The fact of the matter is - you don't even KNOW them. I guess if you're willing to make a complete ass of yourself on national tv for a few bucks, then more power to you. I'm pretty much out after this dismal season. I have enough frustration in my life!

These people have no respect for relationships. No way would I compromise a new relationship with someone by acting out drama for a couple thousand dollars. You want a solid base... why have your friends and family asking inappropriate questions. Your partner should be number 1 and you shouldn't be badmouthing them to anyone let alone millions of viewers around the world. 

12 hours ago, suzeecat said:

I don't think it's right for the people bringing others here to think they have a right to expect their "fiance" to appreciate every little thing done for them, however, why are they all coming here seemingly penniless/broke?  They seem to have had some success in their former land, working, whatever they were living on.  So why come to US expecting a free ride and someone else paying for beach weddings, etc.?  They know that there will be some period of time that they will not be able to work, why are they not planning for this before coming?

We don't know if the foreign partner comes to the US "penniless and broke". I remember Andrei (of Andrei and Elizabeth) mentioned he has saved enough money to sustain them for a year before moving. Miona has also mentioned savings but I'm not sure how much she has. 

Finally, if the USC decides they want a relationship with someone from a different country but doesn't take into account the different cost of living (and salaries) of the country they're coming from. They can't complain when their partner expects the same quality of life they've come to experience with the US when they get to the US. (because I'm sure they live a fairly fun vacation type lifestyle when they first meet up in the foreigner's home country).

Kobe spoke about selling his cafe for $2000. That's nothing in the US. But, $2000 probably goes a lot further in the Cameroon. 

Expecting someone coming from a country like Cameroon (average salary $737), Brazil (average salary $1,651), Ethiopia ($250), DR ($110)... Trinidad and Tobago ($16K a year)... to move to the US with substantial savings that will translate to a comfortable life in the US is ridiculous. 

If a US citizen is interested in finding love overseas and they want their partner to move over to the US. They should be funding the move as they have access to a lot more resources.... 

TL;DR I really dislike this show. But, I can't stop watching! 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/11/2022 at 5:49 AM, watchingtvaddict said:

Ari and Bini's storyline is 100% fake. As soon as Bini entered the gym and we saw a woman fighter. M

Ah yes...the attempted throwdown at the gym. I think a lot of it is fake, but i do believe that Ari really is THAT insecure and controlling. I felt humiliated FOR Bini, and I don't even like the guy. The whole aw shucks and like after every other word would drive me nuts....Ari is also one of the most unfortunate looking women to ever be on this show, sorry to be mean, but it is true. And when she whined about how stressed and overwhelmed she is because she has to care for her child, drive him to MMA and OMG work for her friend's social media company, I just rolled my eyes. Talk to the thousands of single moms every day in this country making it work while having to stress about actually being able to make rent, pay bills, etc. Daddy has that covered for her for a bit at least and oh yeah, you are on a tv show that is bankrolling this fiasco.  If she wanted to have a more comfy life with a live in nanny she should have stayed in Ethiopia where Daddy's $$ stretch further. But then she would have had to let Bini go out of the house and not be under her watch. She just strikes me as the insecure spoiled princess who hasn't had much luck with guys (ok, first husband aside) and she was so super excited the hot guy with dreds smiled at her in the taxi line she fucked him, got knocked up and is terrified to lose Bini because OMG she will never find another guy as hot. It is almost like the desperate older women on this show who overlook all the flags because they are dickmatized by the 20 something that slipped into their DMs (yeah, Yve looking at you). 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, SemiCharmedLife said:

The really crazy thing, in my opinion, is to whine about Patrick having the upper floor- that seems like a good solution.  He has his own living area and can stay out of her way.  Bottom line: Thais is unreasonable and entitled.

The thing that seems odd to me is why John has the second floor instead of the other way round.  You know he's going to downstairs constantly getting a beer or grabbing a snack.  It seems like Patrick and Thais would have much more privacy with the second floor.  

• Love 2

I laughed at Ari's suggestion that Bini stay home and watch the baby so she can 'work'.  She's always passing that poor baby off on someone.  

I don't understand why Jibri 'had' to move back home with his parents to save money.  How, if he isn't working, what money is he saving?  And why give up the trucking job, he'd have enough to have his own place and save up for the ridiculous 'beach' wedding.  No one can just live off of a music career until they are established.  Ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, jabRI said:

I laughed at Ari's suggestion that Bini stay home and watch the baby so she can 'work'.  She's always passing that poor baby off on someone.  

I don't understand why Jibri 'had' to move back home with his parents to save money.  How, if he isn't working, what money is he saving?  And why give up the trucking job, he'd have enough to have his own place and save up for the ridiculous 'beach' wedding.  No one can just live off of a music career until they are established.  Ridiculous.

None of these people want the normal life with a normal job, you know one that gives benefits like insurance, a 401K, an income, etc... because anyone could do that but sell farts in a jar and voila, now you are somebody!  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 6/3/2022 at 9:05 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is that a tattoo of Mother Theresa on Jabroni’s Adam’s apple?

I saw a back tattoo of Mother Teresa on somebody recently.  I think it was on 90 Day Diaries when Molly was doing the glamour shoot.

Yes, Bilal, water is bad for wood floors.  Which is why you don't have wood floors in kitchens or bathrooms.  Five'll get you ten that "expensive" wood he's crying about is laminate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, this weeks theme is treat your fiance like garbage? 

The only thing more ridiculous than Ari's jealousy over Bini sparring in a public place with the woman was Ari's ridiculous leggings and top.  

This was all so fking fake!  She didnt have a problem when he was "dancing" at the club with that girl and playing piano over her thighs and "center" area.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/6/2022 at 4:37 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh @JeanJean, how you made me laugh! Work in an office or the word "Work," in the same sentence as Bini.

Bini wants to be an MMA Fighter and Kobe wants to be an Architect.  Most of the females want to be a model.   No sense of reality

• Love 3
On 6/6/2022 at 7:20 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I suspect the drenched kitchen was done for filming.   She really doesn't seem like she would splash water everywhere, and leave it.    

How often does anyone shovel out that horse shed?    It doesn't look like it's often enough. 

Ya know.....I don't think I have seen them affectionate with each other.  No hand holding, no hugging, no smiles or kisses.  If it is a Muslim no no then why are they living together and sleeping together before marriage.

Same goes for Yve and Mohammad.----if he is so fucking particular about her being chaste and complying with being Muslim....why are they sleeping together????

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How are there so many people like this?

I have absolutely NO IDEA Betty!!  It gets me every time.

• Love 5
On 6/5/2022 at 11:48 PM, Hellohappylife said:

He’d probably be too paranoid that it would mark up his precious floors or bump into a wall…. That house is beautiful, but gives off a stale vibe,like nothing fun or meaningful ever happens there 

It looks like a staged, house for sale and not like a warm and cozy home. Big difference to me.

• Love 3

It's hard for me to get worked up over any of this since all the drama seems to be producer-driven shit. Same thing each season:  the culturally mismatched couples; the non-American who is expected to be a nanny to the American's child/children; the couples that move into the American's parents' home and drama ensues with the parents; one partner cheated; the friends that ask intrusive questions; the people that can't pay for anything but want the fanciest of rings, wedding venues; the unrealistic career quests; the wannabe musicians trying to promote their bands.  

This show went from feeling like a documentary to producer-driven formulaic conflicts.   

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

It's hard for me to get worked up over any of this since all the drama seems to be producer-driven shit. Same thing each season:  the culturally mismatched couples; the non-American who is expected to be a nanny to the American's child/children; the couples that move into the American's parents' home and drama ensues with the parents; one partner cheated; the friends that ask intrusive questions; the people that can't pay for anything but want the fanciest of rings, wedding venues; the unrealistic career quests; the wannabe musicians trying to promote their bands.  

This show went from feeling like a documentary to producer-driven formulaic conflicts.   

I agree. It's drivel.  What person is going to expect to bring over their Egyptian lover just to babysit her challenged child and have him drilled on sexual questions by the local coven?  The pink cowboy is also a no talent living at home.  Such characters!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4