Type keyword(s) to search

Younger - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I rewatched the show.
I know that back in the day I was very pro Charles and anti Josh, tbh I think I only was pro Charles because Nico Tortorella and the writing for Josh melted my head.
The second time round I noticed how incredibly unlikable all the guys (except Enzo, who is a catch) on this show are. As are half the women. I really wish the 'no baby' lady-manager KT from the final season, Josh was hooking up with, was introduced sooner and could've stayed around. A strong driven woman to spar with Liza instead of Josh running after her like a puppy.
Diana just got better on rewatch, as did Maggie (shame about her love life going nowhere). It should've had more Diana+Maggie content. Weirdly, I also somewhat like Quinn - in the current climate she does not seem that over the top.
In retrospect most of the book ideas pitched and pictured on the show also make a lot of sense. Of course the timelines are still massively questionable.
Lauren and Redmond should've been roomies.

The final season is still terrible.

Edited by Aulty