Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation for Zorro

• Start Topic

On 6/1/2022 at 5:31 PM, TheView said:

Which Zorro is this for? The Disney Plus one, The CW one, or the Amazon one? 

Disney+

I was a fan of Queen of Swords, so am curious to see if the CW one makes to air. Hadn't heard of an Amazon version.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, tessaray said:

Disney+

I was a fan of Queen of Swords, so am curious to see if the CW one makes to air. Hadn't heard of an Amazon version.

The CW one is in consideration for next season or the one after 

• Useful 1
(edited)

Unfortunately it's streaming and I'm boycotting all streaming (not that those companies care).  As a kid I really liked the original "Zorro" series.  I can still remember the words to the theme song.

Edited by Tom Holmberg
  • Like 1

I hate my local cable company and their monopoly, so jumped on the streaming bandwagon and never looked back. 

There has been some crossover with Disney and Disney XD with a few shows, I think. But those were mainly animated. I do wish Disney+ would release some of their originals on Blu-ray. 

No doubt it's complicated by Wilmer Valderrama's schedule and Disney's other higher priority franchises. At least it hasn't been canceled. WV does seem personally invested in the project. 🤷‍♀️