Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

Is the issue with the ads on the site a glitch? I have my adblockers on, but am still getting popups on the forums and even individual threads.

AFAIK that issue has been resolved, however, we will usually avoid giving advice on how to resolve ad-blocker problems; mostly due to that being seriously counter-intuitive to our interests considering that we are a free-to-use site. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 1
  • Laugh 1

@Cobalt Stargazer FWIW I run no ad blockers normally (just used to the background at this point) but you mentioned "popups". Legit popups in new windows or are you just talking about ads in general. 

I ask as for a year+ I've never encountered a popup ad on this site, and I suspect the powers that be might want to know if you have (no one likes popup ads in new windows)

@AllAstronauts, I meant ads in general, but the issue seems to have resolved itself. It would be ads with little X's in the corners, where they could be canceled, but I'd never had that happen before. I presumed something was being tinkered with, but it may simply have been my laptop. Sorry for the lack of clarification.

• Love 1