Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E19: Out for Blood/S18.E20: You Are the Blood

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, statsgirl said:
15 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

The Amelia/Kai reunion at the end was played as super romantic, but I am not invested in them at all.

I hate them together, it's a no-chemistry pairing that feels like it was created to score LGBTQA2S points. It was bad enough at the end of last season when they broke up Linc and Amelia, but the idea of Jo/Linc and Amelia/Kai next season is a total turn-off for me

Yes, this!! I loved Amelia and Linc together and they showrunners ruined them. I don't feel the chemistry with Kai/Am and same with Linc/Jo. Blech.  I didn't even finish the eppy because I could see where things were headed once Jo dumped Todd.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:
3 hours ago, windsprints said:

'm glad Jo & Linc are back as friends and hoping they keep it platonic. I really wanted Linc back with Amelia but I think they're destroyed beyond repair. They were the first pairing in years I was really rooting for but Kai will probably come to Seattle now.

I wish that Jo and Linc will remain friends because theirs was one of the great friendships on this show but I saw a definite set-up for a romantic relationship in two of the scenes, along with firmly closing the door on Linc/Amelia.

I can't believe that the producers, seeing the 'meh' that Amelia/Kai has mostly been greeted with, decided to double down on them.  Does someone have blackmail material on Krista? Because in show terms, this makes no sense.

agree with all of this but MANY folks on Twitter seem to LOVE Amelia/Kai, think they have super hot chemistry etc.  Haven't seen as many folks up for the Jo/Linc pairing.

I was trying to stick with this show til the bitter end [i.e., series finale], but I fastforwarded half of last night's and then turned it off before the end.  Bailey seems incompetent now.  Webber is mean and disrespectful to Meredith and Bailey. The Meredith story-line is confusing... she's great and does risky surgery and Parkinson's treatment, etc.... but why does that really matter to the residency program? And dang, why do all these people try and make her feel guilty for leaving a hospital which, yes, has been a home to her, but also filled with sad memories of Derek? And sorry, love Scott Speedman, but he and Mere are boring together.  I can't even think of a couple on the show that has good chemistry now. Think about the good ole days - Mer/Der had it. Addison had chemistry with Derek, Mark and Alex.  Izzie had it [at least initially] with Alex and Denny [but not Ghost Denny, lol].  So many other examples... now, everyone is just blah to me.  

• Love 10

I think the residency program is impacted by Meredith’s surgery was because of the poor example she set as a so called star, using bad judgement (risky surgery, low probability of success, no guarantee of more blood and knowing there was only going to be limited blood and there may have been others who also needed it) and ignoring advice.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, AzraeltheCat said:

Yes, this!! I loved Amelia and Linc together and they showrunners ruined them. I don't feel the chemistry with Kai/Am and same with Linc/Jo. Blech.  I didn't even finish the eppy because I could see where things were headed once Jo dumped Todd.

agree with all of this but MANY folks on Twitter seem to LOVE Amelia/Kai, think they have super hot chemistry etc.  Haven't seen as many folks up for the Jo/Linc pairing.

I don’t hate Jo/Linc, but I prefer him with Amelia and I just don’t care for the Jo character. If she disappeared without mention, I probably wouldn’t even notice that she was gone. 

Kai is super dull. At this point, if they’re not going to reunite Amelia and Linc, I’d rather they kill of Teddy and reunite Amelia and Owen. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, windsprints said:

I'd be all for most of them going and Addison returning. Can we trade?

I'm glad Jo & Linc are back as friends and hoping they keep it platonic. I really wanted Linc back with Amelia but I think they're destroyed beyond repair. They were the first pairing in years I was really rooting for but Kai will probably come to Seattle now.

This. I rather Link and Jo remain good friends and Link and Amelia reunite. Kai's boring and can go back to MN and the show can instead bring on a male doctor (surgical doctor, not like biologist Todd) who can be a real love interest for Jo, and try to build that relationship nicely instead of rushing some deep connection like they did with Amelia and Kai. But I have a feeling that Link and Jo are still on the table and that they'll instead try to build off of their friendship in season 19, since Amelia is off the market again because Kai "can't sleep" (terrible acting, btw!). 

As for Addison, I'd trade her for everyone but Bailey, Richard, and Meredith. Just have the four of them running the show with random no-name, two-lined doctors and nurses in the background. lol 

I know we've joked about St. Meredith and Meredith being The Sun (worst thing Cristina has ever said!) around here, but I feel like last night in particular they went overboard with the whole Meredith-being-the-center-of-the-Universe schtick. Blake lady was all "Meredith Grey is leaving? Shut it down!" Jackson was like "you can't leave, you're YOU and your name is on the hospital" - knowing damn well that the Grey in Grey Sloan is in tribute to Lexie, but I digress. At least Meredith pointed that out. But still... We get it, show. It's all about Meredith. 

The show was so much better when it was a cast of well-rounded characters that sometimes even eclipsed The Sun but all was well. I wonder if the flagellation celebration of the great Meredith Grey is in Ellen's contract?

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Didn't Winston said that his blood is O positive?  Wouldn't he be able to give blood to Simon?

Simon and his wife are both B negative, and positive can't donate to negative. (O negative is the universal donor. Which, if I remember right, is Schmitt's blood type, and I was surprised he didn't bring that up when he was talking about not being allowed to donate...)

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, AzraeltheCat said:

To me, this is totally bizarre.  I don't experience any chemistry between Amelia and Kai, much less super hot chemistry.  

• Love 12

Full circle alert- the actress who played the patient that Meredith and Nick were operating on played Avery Swanson on Felicity, the character who tried to steal Ben (Scott Speedman) from Felicity.

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, statsgirl said:

She is not criminally liable for the act although possibly an accomplice because she knew about it and didn't turn him in. But mostly I think it's because, as she said, she didn't want to raise the kids alone.

She could have Owen take the kids with him, and she gets the house to herself? Owen was always whining about wanting to be a dad, right?

18 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I was super confused about this. I guess I missed more episodes than I thought. 

April and Jackson haven't been on, or even mentioned, all year. They apparently got back together offscreen.

4 hours ago, AzraeltheCat said:

I was trying to stick with this show til the bitter end [i.e., series finale], but I fastforwarded half of last night's and then turned it off before the end.  Bailey seems incompetent now.  Webber is mean and disrespectful to Meredith and Bailey. The Meredith story-line is confusing... she's great and does risky surgery and Parkinson's treatment, etc.... but why does that really matter to the residency program? 

I think Bailey and everyone thought if superstar Meredith Grey's name was attached to the hospital, it would just give them clout and make that woman rule in their favor, just cause they like her.

But the woman learned Meredith is not as good as her reputation I guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, jcbrown said:

I will say that Grey's does still have those little moments that give me the feels.  The "Hello, Forever," between baby and dad before he died was quite lovely.

same even with the terrible fake baby doing it's best to destroy my suspension of disbelief that scene hit me HARD.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I do hope all the residents are gone for good and we get new, well-written characters. I'm fine if Teddy and Owen are gone for good but it was hard to follow what their plan was. 

I enjoyed seeing Jackson and April again. 

I hate it when a show has a good platonic friendship and ruins it. Looking at you Link/Jo. I also knew they would dump Todd but wish they had kept him (and not made him weird at the end). I am not moved by Kai's always flat delivery.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, marceline said:

I do. It was such a quick send-off. I saw no evidence of a next season storyline being planted.

Except Kevin McKidd posted on his social media that “we’ll” be back for season 19 so I fully expect some ridiculous solution to their problem eventually. I like Owen, it’s Teddy I’m not too fond of. 

I really liked the episode(s). It has an old school Grey’s feel to me. They’re always going to get me right in the feels with flashbacks, especially any that include Derek. Loved the montage at the end and the Chasing Cars cover. 

i couldn’t care any less about Amelia & Kai if I tried.  As soon as they showed Amelia walking out to her car, I knew what was coming. I hope she comes to her senses by next season. I’m still holding out hope for her & Linc but I guess that ship has sailed.  It seems like they might be going down the Jo/Linc road. Not sure how I feel about that yet since I really like their friendship.

Poor sweet, weird  Todd. We hardly knew you and then you were gone.   

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I went and bought it on iTunes.

What? Didn’t even think of that!  Added to my playlist and listened to it twice!  I’m definitely feeling a rewatch of early Grey’s this summer. 

10 minutes ago, cam3150 said:

What? Didn’t even think of that!  Added to my playlist and listened to it twice!  I’m definitely feeling a rewatch of early Grey’s this summer. 

There are lots of versions of the song on there; it's Tommee Profitt & Fleurie and the album is just titled "Chasing Cars - Single."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I enjoyed the episode.   But I was so disappointed when Kai returned.  There is no reason to like this character, I agree that it seems more like they are checking a box than developing a character with a personality.  The writers aren't trying, the actor isn't trying.  

I never wanted April and Jackson to get back together but I loved the way they left together to do the right thing for Harriet. I liked them both better for it.  April's character got more personal growth than any other.  She arrived an uncertain, young for her age resident and last night I saw a polished, confident woman with her personal and professional life going well.   A story well told.  An actor who made me believe it.

• Love 14
(edited)

Are they just going to pretend Jo never told Link she loved him? 🙄

I'm in the minority; I'd like to see them together. I like the Jo character and find Amelia is just all over the place. She is settling down a bit. However, Kai's lack of personality is weird and unsettling. I would love to see her gone. There's no chemistry there and it's so off-putting.

Japril! Yay!!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 7
On 5/26/2022 at 8:37 PM, Crashcourse said:

I thought for sure Bailey was gonna have another heart attack.

That was the fakest-looking fake baby I've ever seen.

I though Richard was going to when he and Katherine walked out of the hospital all happy.  

OMG, like a rediculously sized 3 month old would have been more believable than that creepy, creepy doll.   It was so UGH.   And it really took me out of the scene.   

• Love 6
(edited)

I really felt like this finale was a forever close on Ameilia and Linc and a we're all in for Amelia and Kai and maybe that would be okay if Kai had a personality but since they don't.  Next please.  And while I really thought they'd circle back to Amelia and Linc at some point, I don't see it now.  I don't feel like she feels anything for him at all.  He deserves better.  But not Jo.  I think they are so going there again with Jo and I just hate to ruin a genuinely platonic friendship.  I like Jo.  I like Linc.   I guess I see why they might be together but platonic friendship between men and women is so rare and Jo and Linc had such a good vibe for such a long time.

Teddy and Owen especially as a couple do nothing for me and I hope Kevin McKidd is just hyping and they aren't back next season or they are back for an episode to show what happened to them but then buh-bye.   I like Kevin McKidd fine but I can do without Owen especially when he's with Teddy.  

I'd watch an April and Jackson spinoff but I thought they were wasted a bit here or at least Kepner was.  I love Kepner but this felt like she was just there to kiss Jackson in an elevator without having any meaningful anything.  I'd like Kepner to have a purpose outside of following Jackson around.   

And the blood bank story was true but like it isn't new.   I even understand the rage and the I'm going to sue the government over it.   I'm fine with that.  I'm good with that but it just felt like they (mostly the fireman) was all new ragey about it rather than long simmering warry angry.  

Edited by bybrandy
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, bybrandy said:

I don't feel like she feels anything for him at all.  He deserves better.  But not Jo.  I think they are so going there again with Jo and I just hate to ruin a genuinely platonic friendship.  I like Jo.  I like Linc.

Amelia was over Linc near the end of last season. The marriage difference was her way out and it always bugged me she didn’t just admit that. She was never broken up by the split in the same way she apparently was with Kai. So yes I think he deserves better. I think Jo deserves better too though as she’s clearly Lincs second choice. I hope for the time being they keep it platonic.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

the big guy who we know is also gay

I loved this guy and his few lines. I feel like so many characters with potential got wasted. Instead we get Glasses and his wooden acting hot ortho guy. So much boring Schmidt. 

• Love 8

I’m in until the bitter end but, geesh, this has gotten so bad. So, everyone can quit on the spot BUT Meredith? Bailey has turned into a sanctimonious hypocrite and Richard has became an incompetent jerk. What the hell happened to this show. The flashbacks just make me realize how good it used to be. How about we hire Kepner to run the hospital, Addison to be Chief of Surgery, get some actual professionals in to operate and treat patients and get back to storytelling about a hospital. I wouldn’t take my dog to Grey Sloane at this point. Add into it that they just seem to want to preach at us about all the social injustices in the world and it’s just a slog. 

• Love 9

The thing is I don't think Meredith is needed.  The show is such a slog when you feel every line is about them wanting to end the show and not being able to.  Just go Ellen.  Seriously.  You haven't haven't had a storyline worth watching since... um... it's been a while...   Do the voiceovers, collect the paycheck, have a nice life.  Meredith's story this whole year has just felt so meta.  

• Love 10

I think they’re trying to get to season 20 to round it up.

Id like to see Jo with Jack from Station 19. If not for the fact that I feel they ultimately want Jack/Andy together I wouldn’t have minded that crossover romance. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, bybrandy said:

I really felt like this finale was a forever close on Ameilia and Linc and a we're all in for Amelia and Kai and maybe that would be okay if Kai had a personality but since they don't.  Next please.

The last time I was this annoyed by a romantic pairing was Callie and Penny because the character of Penny was so dull.  Yet Kai makes Penny look like Ms. Big Personality.

• Love 12

I think Kai and Amelia have more chemistry but I think Caterina Scorcese can generate chemistry with anyone. I just don’t feel like the pairing is as amazing as Amelia/the show keeps trying to tell us it is. As already said it just feels like they’re trying to tick the LGBQT box given nobody can stand Schmidt and the wooden plank he calls his boyfriend. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Avabelle said:

I think Kai and Amelia have more chemistry but I think Caterina Scorcese can generate chemistry with anyone. I just don’t feel like the pairing is as amazing as Amelia/the show keeps trying to tell us it is. As already said it just feels like they’re trying to tick the LGBQT box given nobody can stand Schmidt and the wooden plank he calls his boyfriend. 

To me, it feels like they're trying to tick the unconventional pronouns box.

• Love 7

I hate them together, it's a no-chemistry pairing that feels like it was created to score LGBTQA2S points. It was bad enough at the end of last season when they broke up Linc and Amelia, but the idea of Jo/Linc and Amelia/Kai next season is a total turn-off for me/

Same. I wouldn't mind so much if they had used some other character than Amelia, because Linc and Amelia were the best couple this show has had in years. They ruined something perfectly lovely in service of something that feels didactic and inorganic. Second, Kai has no personality, whatsoever. None. Non-binary doesn't have to mean no personality. The show seems to be trying to score points by hiring a non-binary actor to play a non-binary role, and that would be fine if they had found someone else. With a personality.

agree with all of this but MANY folks on Twitter seem to LOVE Amelia/Kai, think they have super hot chemistry etc.  

I suspect they represent a community happy to see non-binary representation on TV, which is fine but I assume they would have been just as happy to see that character with anyone else other than Amelia, and I maintain the show could have found a better non-binary actor.

And wouldn't it have been far more daring if one of the male characters fell for Kai? Why is it that only the female characters on this show have been fluid? All the men are gay or straight, no in-betweens.

all the flashbacks did was show that this show used to be so much better.

Yup. 

• Love 11

Amelia is a bit of a Callie in that she can really generate chemistry with other actors regardless of sex. I don’t think any of the other female characters/actors would have pulled it off. Also she’s flighty and loves drama so the Linc split, dramatically falling for Kai fits the character. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Why the fuck would Amelia start her sentence like that when telling Catherine about her cancer. Not something to be cute about damn.

The flashbacks made me mad cause the show used to be so good.

I hate Amelia and I hate Kai. Horrible couple. Whoever plays Kai is a horrible actor. 

See ya Teddy and Owen. Stay away forever pls. 

Maggie getting so offended with the sisters thing. Pls it’s not the same at all. 

See ya Bailey. I wish she was leaving the show. She’s such a dumb bitch. She’s on some high horse but why? She was a horrible chief.

I cried at the end not gonna lie lol. The show should’ve ended tho. It needs to end.

• Love 4

I know the show gets preachy but I'm really glad they raised the issue of blood donations for gay men. They're right that this is a leftover from AIDS hysteria and bigotry and given the very real blood shortage right now, it's time to get rid of antiquated rules like that one. I have gay men in my life that I love, including one who is a surgeon. The idea that the Red Cross doesn't want their blood pisses me off and has for years.

I've complained a lot about this show but I really appreciate when they introduce real issues in the healthcare system, like a few episodes ago when Linc got called out for he bias dealing with overweight patients or Owen's blind spot with Asian patients. Grey's is a whole mess but it still does a good job of showing what bias in healthcare looks like and I'm grateful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

There are countries who are okay with gay men donating blood (hello, Canada) and it would have been a nice emphasis on the problems of the US not letting gay men donate but this show acts like only the US exists (unless it's needed for someone to escape).

4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

And wouldn't it have been far more daring if one of the male characters fell for Kai? Why is it that only the female characters on this show have been fluid? All the men are gay or straight, no in-betweens.

I wish it had been Perez (the resident). That would have been interesting as well as spending little enough screen time on it that the lack of abiity in the actor playing Kai wouldn't have been quite so obvious.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/27/2022 at 12:30 PM, statsgirl said:
On 5/27/2022 at 2:56 AM, PrincessTT said:

However, once she made him aware of the surgery by asking for his help and he said not to do it - well then his position as “chief of chiefs” outranks her, and her going ahead was then disobeying her superior. 

What does "chief of chiefs" actually mean? Even as a made up term for the show, it seems to be an administrative thing rather than a hands on decision thing. Richard might convene a meeting of surgical department heads across the Fox hospitals to judge, but how would he have the authority to refuse to let Meredith do a surgery that she has accreditation to do? Since Meredith has privileges at the hospital and the surgery didn't seem to take extraordinary supplies, the place to complain about it would be the AMA ethics board.

Every time I hear “chief of chiefs,” it makes me teeth itch. Richard is supposed to be CoC of all Fox system hospitals. That is an HIGH LEVEL administrative position. A CoC of multiple hospitals wouldn’t be meeting or have the level of interaction that Richard does with the Chief of General Surgery at ONE hospital. That’s Bailey’s job. Richard is essentially the CMO of the Fox system hospitals. That means that he’d would be interacting with each hospital’s president and each hospital’s physicians organization president. MAYBE there would be a meeting involving hospital presidents, phy-org presidents, and chairs. Maybe. That STILL wouldn’t include Meredith. Nonetheless, the idea of him also running a RESIDENCY program while being a CMO of Fox system hospitals is so ludicrous that I am actually laughing out loud now.

Edited by PepSinger
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 5/27/2022 at 4:45 PM, hollievb said:

Simon and his wife are both B negative, and positive can't donate to negative. (O negative is the universal donor. Which, if I remember right, is Schmitt's blood type, and I was surprised he didn't bring that up when he was talking about not being allowed to donate...)

I was fully expecting Schmitt to end up donating directly to him. Which presumably could have led to still more legal issues in the future.

I didn't feel that invested in Meredith's patient. Was this the first time we saw her? I feel it would have had more impact if she'd been on an ep or two before. I was invested in Simon and his wife because they'd been on a few episodes and cried when he held the baby.

And it did feel more like a series finale, with the flashbacks and use of songs. Though it would have been a rather depressing note to end the series on. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MarylandGirl said:

I didn't feel that invested in Meredith's patient. Was this the first time we saw her? I feel it would have had more impact if she'd been on an ep or two before. I was invested in Simon and his wife because they'd been on a few episodes and cried when he held the baby.

Meredith didn't feel that invested in Meredith's patient, tbh. The scene where Meredith went back to tell Cora's aunt that she had died, she sounded matter-of-fact and so detached, to put it kindly. I don't know whether that was Ellen or Meredith's intention, but the entire time she was there I wondered who would be there to explain it to Cora's aunt because she wasn't going to understand. We didn't know if that woman sitting next to her was a friend, another caregiver, or even someone from the hospital.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, PepSinger said:

Every time I hear “chief of chiefs,” it makes me teeth itch. Richard is supposed to be CoC of all Fox system hospitals. That is an HIGH LEVEL administrative position. A CoC of multiple hospitals wouldn’t be meeting or have the level of interaction that Richard does with the Chief of General Surgery at ONE hospital. That’s Bailey’s job. Richard is essentially the CMO of the Fox system hospitals. That means that he’d would be interacting with each hospital’s president and each hospital’s physicians organization president. MAYBE there would be a meeting involving hospital presidents, phy-org presidents, and chairs. Maybe. That STILL wouldn’t include Meredith. Nonetheless, the idea of him also running a RESIDENCY program while being a CMO of Fox system hospitals is so ludicrous that I am actually laughing out loud now.

And yet we never see Richard working anywhere except at Grey Sloan - we don’t even get mentions of him doing any other Fox Foundation related things. Ludicrous is the word.

The whole set-up also leads to a very confused up chain of command - Jamarah Blake said that Richard doesn’t respect Bailey’s authority (because Chief of Surgery outranks Residency Director) and Meredith doesn’t respect Richard’s authority (because Chief of Chiefs outranks Chief of General). So Richard has 2 roles, one of which makes him Bailey’s superior and one of which makes him her subordinate.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

LOL, Kai/Nico in S19! Just imagine the chemistry.

The whole set-up also leads to a very confused up chain of command 

The job titles/duties has never made any sense at all on Grey's. Nurses don't exist outside of the OR, surgical residents do the work of ER doctors half the time, this big elite hospital has 1 attending (world class of course) per specialty, department heads can just take off to another hospital for months even if there's no attending to cover the department (Amelia) & Richard gets random job titles that fit for an episode or 2 then are forgotten. They don't even try.

Since half of them quit, Meredith is now in charge of everything (eye roll) & has no boss she can hire someone to take her place and leave like she wanted.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I thought this was a decent finale. The only thing I didn't like was Amelia/Kai reuniting.

Forget the patient that Meredith failed, the worst thing she did was ignore April when she said Hi to Meredith. Speaking of, I want April back permanently next season.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, windsprints said:

Since half of them quit, Meredith is now in charge of everything (eye roll) & has no boss she can hire someone to take her place and leave like she wanted.

How immature of Richard and Bailey to just  take off like that in hissy fits and leave it all in Meredith's hands (manipulative much?) when the residency program has just been cancelled and the heads of trauma surgery (Owen) and CT surgery? (Teddy) had just left.

Since Krista has rehabilitated Teddy, or at least thinks she has, my money is on Owen being back next season to rehabilitate too. The only thing Krista won't put back together is Linc/Amelia.

• Love 3

Bailey and Richard bitch and bitch that Meredith can’t leave then just quit on the spot. They are immature losers. Bailey was acting so high and mighty about it too. I’ve hated Bailey for so long.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, windsprints said:

The job titles/duties has never made any sense at all on Grey's. Nurses don't exist outside of the OR, surgical residents do the work of ER doctors half the time, this big elite hospital has 1 attending (world class of course) per specialty, department heads can just take off to another hospital for months even if there's no attending to cover the department (Amelia) & Richard gets random job titles that fit for an episode or 2 then are forgotten. They don't even try.

Kai/Nico in S19, you should be writing both.

As for the rest, ha in some weird world.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, PepSinger said:

Kai saying “I can’t sleep” twice sounded like a robot malfunctioning. Terrible acting.

And that's why

On 5/29/2022 at 10:10 AM, windsprints said:

Kai/Nico in S19!

would be so perfect.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

So does that mean glasses and annoying blonde that thinks the sun rises and sets on Mer will not be back? Happy Dance 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:10 AM, windsprints said:

lol the two most rigid bland docs on the show. Yesss

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

So does that mean glasses and annoying blonde that thinks the sun rises and sets on Mer will not be back? Happy Dance 

lol the two most rigid bland docs on the show. Yesss

Perhaps they would somehow bring out good acting and chemistry from each other? Alternatively, they could make good scenes for viewers suffering with insomnia.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, MarylandGirl said:

Perhaps they would somehow bring out good acting and chemistry from each other? Alternatively, they could make good scenes for viewers suffering with insomnia.

I did not fall asleep, twice.

Who has Amelia not slept with?

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, nokat said:

I did not fall asleep, twice.

Who has Amelia not slept with?

I suppose she could sleep with Teddy? (WHAT was the point of Teddy being bi? Nothing came of it and Owen is totally cool with Teddy having named their daughter after her dead secret-lesbian-lover.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4