Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Reunion Part 2

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kail shares a devastating secret while Briana defends her choices. Kail’s ex, Chris, shares his side of the story and a surprise guest shocks everyone.

Airs May 24, 2022

• Useful 3

Snooze. I was marginally impressed with Kale if she is being truthful and saying it's time to say good bye and get on with her life. 

She has made poor choices, but she is one of the more intelligent ones. I hope she is not trying to negotiate a better contract.

I was never too impressed with Briana before, but she seemed kind of "simple" as my mom would say ( as in not the sharpest tool) but boy she really trashed out. Every other word out of her mouth was an f bomb and then the other therapist was helping her and cuddling her. She is a sorry adult.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Snooze. I was marginally impressed with Kale if she is being truthful and saying it's time to say good bye and get on with her life. 

She has made poor choices, but she is one of the more intelligent ones. I hope she is not trying to negotiate a better contract.

I was never too impressed with Briana before, but she seemed kind of "simple" as my mom would say ( as in not the sharpest tool) but boy she really trashed out. Every other word out of her mouth was an f bomb and then the other therapist was helping her and cuddling her. She is a sorry adult.

Have to disagree on Kail. She's a mess. If she was so smart, she wouldn't have had four kids with three different men. And then proceed to spend her time fighting with them, taking them to court and bad mouthing them in front of her kids. Accusing one baby daddy who is the father of two of her kids of trying to kill her ?????? Really? Divulging such a claim on national TV? Chris should sue her for making such a claim! She won't get a better contract with MTV...she gave them the finger last week. They can easily replace her with one of the younger teen moms. She bragged she makes more money on her dopey podcasts so she doesn't need MTV. And the fact that she is involved with another guy and has brought him into her home to live there doesn't sound too smart to me...those kids have seen and experienced enough crap...they don't need another booty call guy shacking up with mommy. Prediction: she'll be pregnant with this guy's baby and they will be broken up before the baby is born.

Dr. Drew and Nessa sucking up to all of these girls with their fake concern and interest is pathetic. And yes, Brianna is trashy. The potty mouth and her boobs spilling out of her stripper dress seemed appropos for her!

• Love 14

I see zero chemistry between Leah and her new boyfriend. Maybe he’s just nervous in front of the cameras but everything he says sounds like he’s reading from a script.

I love that Chris isn’t “in the headspace to date” the mother of his latest kid…but apparently was in the headspace to father yet another child. Sigh.

So is this the end of this show? Not sure if I’m going to watch the blended TM 1 & 2 show. Not super impressed with the cast they picked. 

I’m still pissed that this show ruined Dr Drew for me. I loved listening to Loveline in college. 

• Love 6

I'm not sure how impressed I am with Kail "leaving". MTV announced a new combined show ahead of her big reveal, so essentially she isn't doing the new show, where she will get less airtime, and therefore make less money. This show is actually cancelled and she probably knew that at the time. This has nothing to do with personal growth or her journey. But hey, I look forward to her grovelling her way back into the franchise when she realizes she needs more than podcast money to keep up her lifestyle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I was thinking they would boot up one of the ‘unexpected’ gals up in Kails spot but I guess not. 

If they are going with just six it might be because they are all so boring and will get less time tach!

Briana was trash city for sure. Was she trying to catch what’s his name fir another roll in the hay?  I can’t believe she was allowed to talk like that. What a dirty mouth!

• Love 6

Brianna is just so trashy . Sometimes, every once in a blue moon, I see her as better than Kail, but really they're one in the same. They are both trash, classless and neither one of them should be talking about someone else's body. Kail leaving the show didn't seem like a definitive answer to Drew's question; it was more, " I think i have to be done." and " I think this is the end for me." But I think she'll be crawling back even if she's missing this one season. She has 4 kids to support and while her podcast might be making her money now, the less exposure she gets on tv , the less people who are gonna tune in to the podcast ( by the way, the ratings for teen mom are so low that I highly doubt her podcast has many listeners.) Also, I did love that when Chelsea left the show, the show did a whole montage and gave a nice goodbye, but for Kail it was just.. see ya later!

• Love 7

I always felt Brianna was so wrong about Stella being "heart broken" about not seeing Louis. We saw the footage, Bri! She cried because she did NOT want to leave with him (which raised glaring red flags for me and others I am sure). You were totally speaking for yourself and for the drama, not for your child. Despicable. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5