Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Lake Diving

paulvdb
  • Start Topic

Irene, Jude and Denise go on a road trip to find Gabriel, while Franklin and Byron take a journey of their own. Stella and Toni get to know Farnsworth.

Premiere date: May 20, 2022

I have a feeling that Chandra may not be around for long after demanding $3000 to tell Stella where to find Jude. What a horrible excuse for a human being. She complains that she needs money because her life is so tough. Gee, Chandra, maybe you’d have kept your job if you hadn’t been a damn thief with a crappy attitude who thought she was entitled to other people’s things! (And why the nursing home only fired her and didn’t hand her over to the cops, I have no idea. She should have been made to give everything back.)

• Love 2
On 5/23/2022 at 6:24 PM, CarpeFelis said:

(And why the nursing home only fired her and didn’t hand her over to the cops, I have no idea. She should have been made to give everything back.)

They probably didn't have her arrested because they didn't want the bad publicity. But they still could have made her give everything back, maybe by threatening to have her arrested if she didn't. Of course, some of the people she stole from likely had died, but their families might want the items for either sentimental or monetary value. But then the nursing home would have to go to quite a bit of effort to figure out who the things belonged to and track down the relatives if the person was no longer alive.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Paloma said:

They probably didn't have her arrested because they didn't want the bad publicity. But they still could have made her give everything back, maybe by threatening to have her arrested if she didn't. Of course, some of the people she stole from likely had died, but their families might want the items for either sentimental or monetary value. But then the nursing home would have to go to quite a bit of effort to figure out who the things belonged to and track down the relatives if the person was no longer alive.

I think, IRL, if the nursing home was run by someone who gave a damn, they would have done that. I suppose not making her give anything back was a plot contrivance by the writers so Jude would find the controller (or whatever it might be called) and the necklace in her house. Of course even if the nursing home went about finding the owners of the stolen stuff, they wouldn’t have found anyone for the controller since it wasn’t stolen from there.

• Love 1