Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E18: Stronger Than Hate

• Start Topic

On 5/22/2022 at 8:25 PM, oceanblue said:

I work at a bank.   Customers can do self service wire transfers on the app on their phone.

My bank would not allow me to do it thru their website or over the phone, I had to go there. It's how I paid off my mortgage. Maybe there's a limit to how much you can send on a wire order if not in person, but a wire order is distinct from just a plain bank account transfer to someone else's account. That's not a wire order.

Am I the only Puget Sound area resident who laughed at Amelia for “Mount RAInier”? I’ve never heard anyone put the accent on the first syllable before!

It was obvious right from the beginning of the episode when everyone was telling Meredith to go home for the party that she’d end up stuck at the hospital. It was also annoying AF. Is she the only surgeon in the whole damn hospital? Is she so superhuman she’s never tired after a full shift and never needs downtime? I am so sure.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, windsprints said:

I hope they manage to bring a bit of joy in the 2 hour finale since it's the 400th episode. A little celebration & happiness for the characters would be a welcome change. But it's Grey's so there will probably a volcanic eruption as a plane crashes across the street from the hospital as the hospital falls into a sinkhole. Then The Sun will save 400 patients all by herself. 

Meredith should forget Minnesota and transfer to New Amsterdam. Stuff like that seems to happen just about every week there. /s

• LOL 4