Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E20: A Judge and a Priest Walk Into a Living Room...

• Start Topic

On 5/20/2022 at 11:35 AM, TVbitch said:

The old set pictures reminded me that this show used to have tons of heart, made a point once in a while, and had pretty consistent and relatable characters and narrative. They've literally gutted the show of all of that for cheap, easy plot twisting and inane characterizations. ...but hey, they still have the same knickknacks. 

Mileage varies, but while I wish the show itself could be better, I can still put that aside and appreciate the nod to set pieces that have stayed the same throughout the years.

...Maybe I'm just too soft a touch, I don't know. :P

• Love 10
On 5/19/2022 at 3:02 PM, Wizardpatch said:

Since they already erased Jackie's marital history and son, couldn't they have erased David from continuity too and just say Darlene had kids with a random guy who divorced her? At least there was one small reference to this being her second wedding. I was really hoping David was going to burst in at the end and object to the marriage for the trainwreck value but twas not to be.....

On 5/19/2022 at 3:18 PM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Hopefully this will be the end of the Harris/Aldo storyline.  I never found him funny and frankly their relationship was disgusting.

The double vows had a bitch crying….when did I become such a puss?!

Regarding Michael Fishman; if he wants to work behind the scenes then let him, only FFS either do something with D.J. or let him, Mary and Geena ride off in the sunset!

Yeah I think I’m out. Now that Darlene is married off and they have successfully ruined the original for me, I’m good haha. And I agree about Michael Fishman. One he’s not that bad - Sara Gilbert isn’t that great either and she gets every storyline- I don’t think a scene or two with his side of the storyline would hurt anything. Two- just kill him off or erase him like they have with everyone else if they aren’t going to do anything with him. Maybe then the poor actress who plays Mary can be free too. Who cares at this point. Smh. Darlene and Ben are the worst together. 

• Love 4
On 5/18/2022 at 9:35 PM, Annber03 said:

Good on Harris for sticking to her guns about the baby thing. Makes sense that would be the sort of thing that would end this relationship. Aldo's clown opera singer was a strangely entertaining suggestion, though :D. Also, I laughed at Harris' "They killed Kenny!" joke. 

I was glad she did, as well. Aldo was ridiculous- how about you finish raising your kids first and then see if Harris still wants to be a mom?

• Love 7