Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: The Train

• Start Topic

On 5/17/2022 at 9:37 PM, Evie said:

I liked the train idea though and the "Hey" with Jack at the end. It would have been nice if the final door opened to Jack holding baby Kyle.

And now I'm crying again.

On 9/9/2022 at 4:39 PM, candall said:

And now I'm crying again.

I was so disappointed Kyle was just a tool to get Randall but still hope they have a TV movie one day to catch us up on a holiday etc.

I know they were snubbed at Emmy's but they did ok with nominations before. I personally didn't think this was their best year. The Kevin/Sophie debacle which was done terribly and some of the other episodes, like Kate's wedding and divorce. (just my opinion) Sure Mandy did great with makeup but that's a makeup award. She acted well but she always did. I think having the fan base and ratings is enough. It was running out of steam by the end. Many hated the last 2 episodes too although some loved them.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 2