Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Bear, Bear, BEAR!

• Start Topic

Eight world-class athletes dodge explosions at the a-maize-ing Corn Hole, encounter an un-bear-able surprise at The Distractor and find out feather or not they can overcome The Pecker to earn the golden putter, coveted plaid jacket and a spot in the finals.

I love the exploding kernels on Cornhole, and both competitors getting blown off by the kernels.     I was very impressed by Pierre, and the weight lifter going home was fun too.   

The Distractor competitors look like fun, and the distraction was epic.   Poor Rob missed it. 

The Pecker is a fun hole, but the competitor who wants to win $250k to finance his wife's boob job is not my favorite golfer.   

The trapeze with stuffed Rob as the catcher is such fun, but not for the competitors.   However, I love it. 

I like Polecano too, and Full Mooney. 

• Love 3

I was half afraid the bear in the Distractor was going to be Fozzie, so I was glad for the "Rob misses the bear" shtick they went with instead. Enjoyed the fake Steph Curry at the end; I thought he nailed Steph's flat delivery perfectly 😆. Also loved the freeze-frame on Katie's face as she looked up at the guy like "hmm"

Finally, I don't want to be too superficial, but that was a very cute array of women contestants in this episode.

"It's totally Steph Curry! Totally!! I said **totally!!!**"

I do love that Steph went along with the plotline of being kidnapped by Pepe the Prawn.

Loved Joe crabbing about his black boots being 4 years old.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, tracyscott76 said:

I was half afraid the bear in the Distractor was going to be Fozzie, so I was glad for the "Rob misses the bear" shtick they went with instead.

I knew it wsn't going to be Fozzie cause he's like most Muppets that are operated by people and not Muppets that are costumed people. I figured they'd go with Sweetums, but as he is a lesser known Muppet I'm glad they just went with the huge bear.

I didn't mind the guy who was getting his wife a boob job if he won cause he implied she wanted it. But I also live in California and I'm of a certain age where a lot of my friends are getting plastic surgery for themselves to feel good about themselves which hey, your body your choice. Absolutely not for me though.

Taco Trouser Tuesday!

I would love to be part of the team that tests the obstacles.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The Distractor competitors look like fun, and the distraction was epic.   Poor Rob missed it. 

I thought they were going to reveal that Rob WAS the bear.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

I'd love the behind the scenes footage that would accompany that. Probably of Rob recruiting Pepe the Prawn to kidnap the scheduled distractor for Rob. Then just cut to Stephen and the Distractor tied up as Pepe cackles.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

33 minutes ago, grandmabegum said:

I'd love the behind the scenes footage that would accompany that. Probably of Rob recruiting Pepe the Prawn to kidnap the scheduled distractor for Rob. Then just cut to Stephen and the Distractor tied up as Pepe cackles.

That would have been spectacular!    I bet when someone from the show reads this thread, or someone sends it to them, whoever does the ideas for the show will be very upset that they didn't do that. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kath94 said:

I admit, I half-expected that they'd catch Rob on the toilet. (What? They made such a big deal of him going to the bathroom.)

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, kirinan said:

I admit, I half-expected that they'd catch Rob on the toilet.

Oh my, if they did the Distractor before the Portapotty (I can't remember the actual name] hole, he could have been in one of those. But he would have been gone way too long at that point.

• Love 3

They are really making the contestants dress in different costumes this year. Brinn never got to wear her real clothes. Circus, astronaut and then Hollywood. Katie was a great winner. And why would parents name their daughter Pierre?

• Love 1